View Poll Results: What Did You Think of This Weeks Chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • **

    0 0%
  • ***

    2 25.00%
  • ****

    1 12.50%
  • *****

    5 62.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member gerakilykos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hellas // Greece
    Posts
    483
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    28,394
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    archeologist


    Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 528 Discussion and 529 Predictions


    "DRAGON DEMON"

    Fairy Tail Manga Chapter 528 Discussion and 529 Predictions

    Discuss Fairy Tail Manga 528 here and predict the next chapter, Fairy Tail Manga 529

    Google It

    Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerakilykos For This Useful Post:

    Inuarashi  (Mar 25th '17), ShichiDrewKai  (Mar 25th '17)

  3. #2
    AppleCider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,227
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    13,274
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    @Inuarashi @Nekomamushi @Ratchet @Rise-Chan @Basil @Tyki @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai

    Acnologia is struggling in an all out battle against Hiro and plot! Will he win??

  4. #3
    Uta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Where you don't belong
    Posts
    4,267
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    12,259
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    chef


    The only thing that can beat Hiro is Kubo. Greatest head to head since forever.

  5. #4
    Inuarashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    20,136
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    31,451
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Good to know that magic does not work against him. But how the fuck is Jellal up? Didn't August beat him? This consistency

    So his weakness will be physical attacks, that's why a collision from a big ass ship worked against him. Call Zoro or Ryuuma, they'll deal with this guy in no time.

    Or have the best next thing, Erza, use her sword slashes against him. Should work as well, if she gets an attack in.

    So apparently, August and Acnologia weakness are the same. Non magic attacks. Except for August, tools could also achieve that, while for Acnologia I doubt it'll work the same. Interesting.

    Oh, and lady shiny nipples makes an appearance at the end! Those nipples are a straight 10! But since they're 2, I gotta divide the rating, so it's 5/5. Perfect rating for this chapter
    Last edited by Inuarashi; Mar 25th '17 at 03:01 PM.
    Spoiler!



    Bring justice like no one else can!
    Defend the placement of your favorite characters in the Tier List Thread!


  6. #5
    Loni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    9,899
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    2,634
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Good to know that magic does not work against him. But how the fuck is Jellal up? Didn't August beat him? This consistency

    So his weakness will be physical attacks, that's why a collision from a big ass ship worked against him. Call Zoro or Ryuuma, they'll deal with this guy in no time.

    Or have the best next thing, Erza, use her sword slashes against him. Should work as well, if she gets an attack in.

    So apparently, August and Acnologia weakness are the same. Non magic attacks. Except for August, tools could also achieve that, while for Acnologia I doubt it'll work the same. Interesting.

    Oh, and lady shiny nipples makes an appearance at the end! Those nipples are a straight 10! But since they're 2, I gotta divide the rating, so it's 5/5. Perfect rating for this chapter
    Who was that?

  7. #6
    Inuarashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    20,136
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    31,451
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    Who was that?
    Either is the princess from that kingdom whose name I do not know and that possessed (or still does) Celestial Spirit keys, or it's Lucy's mom

    But for now, it's Lady Shiny Nipples
    Spoiler!



    Bring justice like no one else can!
    Defend the placement of your favorite characters in the Tier List Thread!


  8. #7
    Loni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    9,899
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    2,634
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Either is the princess from that kingdom whose name I do not know and that possessed (or still does) Celestial Spirit keys, or it's Lucy's mom

    But for now, it's Lady Shiny Nipples
    yeah I was thinking about Lucy's mom too

    But I got lost in the story by now so Idk

  9. #8
    Inuarashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    20,136
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    31,451
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    yeah I was thinking about Lucy's mom too

    But I got lost in the story by now so Idk
    I've been lost in the story since it started
    Spoiler!



    Bring justice like no one else can!
    Defend the placement of your favorite characters in the Tier List Thread!


  10. #9
    Uta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Where you don't belong
    Posts
    4,267
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    12,259
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    chef


    Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Good to know that magic does not work against him. But how the fuck is Jellal up? Didn't August beat him? This consistency

    So his weakness will be physical attacks, that's why a collision from a big ass ship worked against him. Call Zoro or Ryuuma, they'll deal with this guy in no time.

    Or have the best next thing, Erza, use her sword slashes against him. Should work as well, if she gets an attack in.

    So apparently, August and Acnologia weakness are the same. Non magic attacks. Except for August, tools could also achieve that, while for Acnologia I doubt it'll work the same. Interesting.

    Oh, and lady shiny nipples makes an appearance at the end! Those nipples are a straight 10! But since they're 2, I gotta divide the rating, so it's 5/5. Perfect rating for this chapter

    I was hyped af for a moment to see Acno vs Natsu going all out in a hand fight, but yeah you know.
    Shounen has to have DBZ levels of explosions and fights, to be WOW!

  11. #10
    Inuarashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    20,136
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    31,451
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Advertisement:

    You know, registering is free, allows you to take part in discussions, AND gets rid of this ad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki View Post
    I was hyped af for a moment to see Acno vs Natsu going all out in a hand fight, but yeah you know.
    Shounen has to have DBZ levels of explosions and fights, to be WOW!
    You may still get that, after Zeref problem gets solved Natsu still has to avenge his father's death after all.

    Oh, and something I forgot to mention. How is it that everyone in Fairy Tail sits by watching someone stampede others to death? Even Usopp stood up to Trebol doing that, but FT people just stand and watch in shock
    Spoiler!



    Bring justice like no one else can!
    Defend the placement of your favorite characters in the Tier List Thread!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •