View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.33%

0 0%

3 10.00%

13 43.33%

13 43.33%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    archeologist

One Piece Chapter 861 Discussion and 862 Predictions

"THE CONSUMMATE ACTOR”

One Piece Chapter 861 Discussion and 862 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 861 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 862

Star reading here @ OPB!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gerakilykos For This Useful Post:

Inuarashi  (Mar 30th '17)

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

I'm giving it a 5 for the silencing of that door lol. I was hoping they would do that, Capone knows better. Cool characters here and there, some shots like that of Yonji reminded me of a cover page. If Big Mom checks the chest after the event then how will that work out?

Can't wait for next chapter, I hope things really start going down next chapter.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

After seeing the mother picture iam pretty sure it is not a picture but instead its her mother trapped inside the picture.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Taren View Post
    After seeing the mother picture iam pretty sure it is not a picture but instead its her mother trapped inside the picture.
    Apparently she changes expressions maybe?

She has a cool design

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

5/5 for the Straw Hats

well, thats our Sanji

so thats how to "kill" the door, hmm. Thats girls wearing fur hat reminds me of Miss Father Day lol.
    Cant wait to see next chapter, too bad no chap next week

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The anticipation is driving me crazy!

It's so close now! My guess is that things will start going down for real in two chapters. Perhaps we will see the ceremony in the next chapter, ending with Pudding trying to shoot Sanji, but it seems a bit fast.

So we got to see more of BM's children. I wonder who the oldest is between Perospero and Compote. Vito recognizes both of them, along with the two Sweet Commanders and two more sons as powerhouses, so I'm curious to see how this will go down.

It's fun to see the SHs be carefree, like they always are. Well, at least Luffy. It seems his way of being is rubbing off on the rest of them. But where's Brook? I can't see him.

Speaking of, I've gotten one prediction down, with the SHs entering the wedding hall by staying inside Capone

As for their escape plan, I feel like Caesar is going to either screw them over, or make a mistake.

La da da da, la da da da, la da da da da da da da da da
    La da da da, la da da da, la da da da da da da da da da
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Oda, don't mishandle Sanji now... I want to see him acting at least a bit cool! Like, just wait it out... and when he's confirmed it for himself that all Pudding wanted was to kill him, he'll just do something like "mhm, though so" and steps aside.

Preferably kicking her face through the ceiling as well.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    The anticipation is driving me crazy!

It's so close now! My guess is that things will start going down for real in two chapters. Perhaps we will see the ceremony in the next chapter, ending with Pudding trying to shoot Sanji, but it seems a bit fast.

So we got to see more of BM's children. I wonder who the oldest is between Perospero and Compote. Vito recognizes both of them, along with the two Sweet Commanders and two more sons as powerhouses, so I'm curious to see how this will go down.

It's fun to see the SHs be carefree, like they always are. Well, at least Luffy. It seems his way of being is rubbing off on the rest of them. But where's Brook? I can't see him.

Speaking of, I've gotten one prediction down, with the SHs entering the wedding hall by staying inside Capone

As for their escape plan, I feel like Caesar is going to either screw them over, or make a mistake.
    Anticipation?

Anxiety for me at this moment

Caesar is stupid

Capone blurted too much in front of a piece of BM devil fruit, there's no telling how her powers still work.

Luffy's always hard to wake up, and Jinbei just let him fall asleep.

Katakuri foreseeable(observation) Haki

So much that can ruin their plan,

Capone better be as strong as Law, at least he has his whole crew unlike Law. I can see Oda doesn't plan on having this go by too quickly

The fighting will begin soon, and I give the arc until either July or August.

Gastino(Caesar) vs Perospero
    Capone(Firetank pirates) vs Katakuri

And they need more help, the whole alliance together is needed for Big Mom alone.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Inuarashi @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jamal Henderson @Basil @FireAngeL @KGB @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. In the cover page, why is @Nekomamushi relaxing with dozens of cats? I thought he was allergic to cats will we see a cover page with @Inuarashi relaxing with a bunch of dogs?

2. why do Perospero and Vito always stick their tongues out? Perospero is the candy man right? Is Vito a chameleon?

3. Capone and Firetank Pirates did a good job sawing that door homie off to prevent their plans from being exposed. But are there any other hidden homies or defectors?

4. Are Perospero, Compote, Daifuku and Oven in the same elite level as Smoothie and Katakuri given how Vito presented them?

5. Where is Cracker? Will he attend the wedding?

6. Why are some Big Mom kids pirates but some are not but affiliated with her? Katakuri the second son is a top commander but Perospero the first son is not a pirate.

7. Is Big News Morgans connected/associated with Axe Hand Morgan?

8. What would happen if Big Mom opens that Tamekabato box and the explosion completely destroys the picture of Mother Caramel?

9. Will Sanji's erratic pervert behavior confuse Pudding and cause her plans to backfire? Will something dangerous happen to Pudding that Sanji saves her and she really does fall in love with him, angering Viola and Nami?

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

Advertisement:

You know, registering is free, allows you to take part in discussions, AND gets rid of this ad!
    Daifuku design is really cool

- Lol Big mam knocking that guy with her CoC just becoz he ask personal question

- Sanji is faking his act to not let Katakuri sense any ill intention or maybe his pervetness again rose up

- WCI island as whole is really drawn well , Oda unique imagination along with his quirckness can be clearly seen in this island
    - Ichiji is drinking with Underworld Emperor Drug Lord , Niji flirting with Galltte

- Above all that Big mam pirates as whole is as impressive as other Yonko . People calling her weakest lmao
    Last edited by Hakuryuaa; Mar 30th '17 at 02:24 PM.

Spoiler!

Credit for Ava/ Sig: Creater

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast