Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Keotsu View Post
    Official NPCs are limited to staff use only baring some special circumstances where players are capable of controlling them (usually determined on a case by case basis).

Unofficial NPCs (characters in your story, for example) are not generally limited in who they are or what they can do so long as they don't violate site rules or large standing aspects of the RP (for example, you could not give an unofficial NPC a Devil Fruit, in an attempt to bar someone in the RP itself from obtaining it or in an effort to have it "gifted" to you; you would not have the authority to do something as such).

I somewhat agree. The easiest solution would be to make someone only capable of purchasing from the Shop once a month (as is the stipulation for the Merchant Skill profession, I believe). We'll see if we can come to a different conclusion, however; if you have a suggestion of your own, that would be nice to hear.
    just what he said, those who happened to miss both cycles last month would have exp reserved for them at the first of the month.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

Spoiler!

Mubong Park MS Discord Chat RP Rules Forum Rules

Smith [3] | Dexterous [3] 81,250,000 73 EXP ~25,000,000 Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    wrestler archeologist

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Essentially, the update of Chef has a bit of a Ratio Increase. This of course means that it is a bit tougher for lower level Chefs to receive their Perks, that is understandable based on the logic that you are not as skilled as a Chef.

Essentially the Rates, which truly maxes at Mastery, come out to about a maximum of 2 Damage increase and protection - as well 20 PHY Gain. The other effects are truly Auxiliary, but even then they having a scaling.

I would like to explain the design to this a bit. 20 PHY (Current Version is a Max of 15) has been decided as the max for the following reasoning. Other Professions have the ability to have an innate +5 increase. In terms of scaling with the other professions that have this perk, that means Chef at the moment is carrying a 10 PHY Advantage as a Skill Profession.

Then, factor in the professions such as Navigator - Smith - Engineer - Archeologist. Considering that the standard curses upon activation gives +10 PHY, that balances out with the Chef's original PHY advantage. I think it is important to mention that Curses can definitely boost PHY more and at Mastery, the penalty to do so can be removed.

Navigator with their customs are purely supplementary. Considering that they have to make customs, very possible for them to easily boost past 15 PHY which is once again removing the PHY advantage. Archeologist at Level 3 Matches Level 5 Chef, once again matching the advantage. Engineer can make MechA suits that offer at least 15 PHY, once again matching the PHY advantage.

In the end, several professions actually subtract from the Chef's Skill Profession PHY Advantage. Moving onto the Damage Increase Portion. At Level Five (which aligns with the current version), the Chef is capable of increasing and blocking 1.5 Damage. All I have done is increase that by another 0.5 for Mastery BECAUSE its mastery. The perks available should definitely be better than its previous level, otherwise Mastery is pointless. That would be an inherent flaw in the design.

With that said, the major change I am suggesting is that the Nutrient Points refresh. It severely weakens the profession if they have a total of 40 NPs to spend all together. However, I am not just suggesting NPs to refresh - I am also restricting what a meal can boost overall. As of now, the problem is that if NPs are raised or allowed to refresh - people can make multiple Bento Boxes that do the same boosts and stack.

That is why the NPs aren't high. In that note, I respected that decision. However, if the type of boosting a meal can do is limited to one type - then that means there are actually more use to the 2nd, 3rd, etc meals. I am essentially altering the profession to become more of a diversify profession, one that allows the account holder to be versatile.

To stop the perfect bio arising from this profession, this is why you cap it at 2 Meals per battle. If they choose PHY Boost and Increased Damage, a Debuff Build will harm them. Choose Increased Damage and Body Enchantment? Debuffs will hurt them as well as more stacked PHY opponents. Either way the combo goes, the account holder will not be prepared for everybody. The argument could be made that he could fight simple build people, but then that isn't a profession problem. That is the account holder being smart.

Lastly, this type of build I am suggesting is also highlighting the logic in a skilled chef. Why should NPs limit a Chef to 2 Meals when they are capable of making dozens? Might as well allow them to make a maximum of 6 Meals (5 for person and 1 for crew) By the way. Chefs can only eat their personal submitted meals, but not the zeroth. Crew can only eat the zeroth
    Last edited by Shonough; Jun 23rd '17 at 05:33 AM.
    Akasuna no Sasori | Finest Hour | 4 Marine | 88 EXP | 0 Gold

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I think the Bank Bartering shop needs to implement some sort of priority list or something so it's not the same people emptying the shop out every time and ppl who's life doesn't revolve around constantly refreshing the forum can get a chance to reap the benefits too >.>
    adding to the thought of a priority list i suggest the collective amount of patrons who deplete the Banker Bartering Shop's supply on any given cycle be documented somewhere and barred from requesting funds for the immediately following cycle until X day (Wednesday Midnight?) or maybe even the entirety of the cycle?

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    adding to the thought of a priority list i suggest the collective amount of patrons who deplete the Banker Bartering Shop's supply on any given cycle be documented somewhere and barred from requesting funds for the immediately following cycle until X day (Wednesday Midnight?) or maybe even the entirety of the cycle?
    that technically is in effect. as you only can buy once a month essentially, I don't think people know what they are doing but buying at the second cycle of every month is smart. You only would have to wait 2 weeks essentially. What you are suggesting is how it was originally when I made it where you had to wait a full month before buying again. As it stands now youu only have to wait until the first of every month. Which isn't really fair. But hey, not my call

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Suggesting that Electro in Bestial Arts gets an Innate Level 2 activation U_U. Tbh I can't really see what it should be stuck at Lv 1 while all the other bestial arts move up to lv 2 @Keotsu @Gaster @Bambino
    Last edited by Inari; Jul 20th '17 at 03:09 PM.
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Let's restart this place
    | Irako Maekage the blind swordsman | XP: 0| Rank 5 Revolutionary | Dex LVL 3| Move Set | Gold: you aint need to know
    [/CENTER]

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts navigator

no........stop asking

Manga
    Zou