View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 2.70%

1 2.70%

6 16.22%

29 78.38%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One Piece Chapter 862 Discussion and 863 Predictions

"THE CONSUMMATE THINKER”

One Piece Chapter 862 Discussion and 863 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 862 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 863

Star reading here @ OPB!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SniperKing For This Useful Post:

Eco Seis  (Apr 14th '17), FireAngeL  (Apr 13th '17), Gir  (Apr 13th '17), Inuarashi  (Apr 13th '17), Loni  (Apr 13th '17), superfhd  (Apr 13th '17)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Feels good to be right, doesn't it @Inuarashi? The clone thing I certainly didn't see coming though, will be interesting to see if that is going to play any actual role here.

The Sanji and Pudding stuff certainly didn't go down the way I would've imagined. Pudding hesitating just because Sanji called her third eye beautiful was quite eeeehhh for me personally. Sure, she seems to have a trauma of sorts caused by its appearance but becoming malicious and killing people just because of that seems like a stretch imo.

I liked how Oda showed Dogtooth in this chapter by the way, he really does seem to see a while into the future.

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman engineer

On board the Sanji hype train

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

Great entrance from Luffy and his clones, didn’t expect to find out that Pudding killed children when she was young and I wonder how accurate Katakuri future predictions are.

~The King and the Demon~

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman

luffy with the shadow clone jutsu mother of naruto lol

No matter how far along we've come,hatred only brings about more hatred.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts chef

Sanji vs Dogtooth. Make it happen!

The Baddest Chick on TV. Everybody Love dem some Cookie

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Feels good to be right, doesn't it @Inuarashi? The clone thing I certainly didn't see coming though, will be interesting to see if that is going to play any actual role here.

The Sanji and Pudding stuff certainly didn't go down the way I would've imagined. Pudding hesitating just because Sanji called her third eye beautiful was quite eeeehhh for me personally. Sure, she seems to have a trauma of sorts caused by its appearance but becoming malicious and killing people just because of that seems like a stretch imo.

I liked how Oda showed Dogtooth in this chapter by the way, he really does seem to see a while into the future.
    Did they use a mirror to enter there? Pretty sure he just unleased the clones to eat the whole damn thing
    Good to see the infamous EvilKing and the Puppy being right

That subtle decoration with the skulls on the wedding cake tho, I wonder how no one of the Vinsmokes saw it coming.

The Sanji-Pudding part was really lame for me, Sanji has been great to her this whole time and he "broke" her down just because he said her eye was beautiful :/ Meh, no.

DogTooth is really interesting and that Sanji dodge, all on board the hype train.

Pretty confused tho on how BM is supposed to notice someone trying to mess with Caramels picture and let her guard down to despair after Luffy making his appearance.
    Also using BMs powers to confuse her, i like that

My love.
    He is yours, now, Hood. Do you smile?
    My love is yours.

the 9th

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    Did they use a mirror to enter there? Pretty sure he just unleased the clones to eat the whole damn thing
    Good to see the infamous EvilKing and the Puppy being right

That subtle decoration with the skulls on the wedding cake tho, I wonder how no one of the Vinsmokes saw it coming.

DogTooth is really interesting and that Sanji dodge, all on board the hype train.

Pretty confused tho on how BM is supposed to notice someone trying to mess with Caramels picture and let her guard down to despair after Luffy making his appearance.
    Also using BMs powers to confuse her, i like that
    I'd guess so, can't think of any other logical way how they could've appeared there. The clone thing is also Brulee's power, so that should seal the deal

They're just that arrogant I guess

Oh yeah, Sanji dodging an ultimate CoO master's bullet was indeed nice. Especially impressive considering that Dogtooth can see in the future. That makes the dodge a little confusing though, can Sanji see in the future too? Because Dogtooth should've seen Sanji's dodge, shouldn't he? Man these time paradoxes.

Good point. Maybe they'll use this ruckus to go to the pic and then grab her attention with something loud like a gunshot. The cake thing should already drive her mad though

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Whole Cake Island? No no, we are somewhere else!

Easiest dodge of his life! Great stuff.

I thiiink someone(s) predicted the cake thing so props for that I see Aertes already commented on it btw but the skulls on teh cake...very subtle

I liked the twist with Pudding's breakdown. It was a bit predictable tho, right after Katakuri sees that she will be the one falling down. I mean, anything else and he would see through the plan but this, what is he supposed to do there other than what he did.
    Strawhats being unpredictable is one of their main advantages and that guy being rendered useless is the best proof of that.

The clones have me a bit puzzled, I am probably missing sth here.

“High House Shadow, and a knife in the dark.
    A new game's begun, or the old one's just turned.”

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    G-8
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin archeologist

Advertisement:

You know, registering is free, allows you to take part in discussions, AND gets rid of this ad!
    Interesting. Doctor can see future events, but it is unclear what exact moment he'll see, and mus t decipher it himself. He could see Danni dodge the priest, so he tried to fire himself unable to see Sanji would dodge him too. Makes his haki less broken. I like it.

Lmao looks like that and she thinks she's a triclops monster. Weak. There's her redemption incoming. Maybe explains her sad look and remembering Lola.
    Ash Seeketh Ember

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast