Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

American Assassin

Not the most revealing trailer, which is good, but it barely shows anything. I think they could've done a better job of selling this. Though, I like Dylan O'Brien, and you can never go wrong with Michael Keaton. I'm intrigued.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Ooooh, I like this kid! It feels like he has a big career ahead of him, he shows a lot of promise.

I think the trailer is quite good. It definitely made me understand what the movie is about, and it does not feel like it revealed too much. It's also quite surprising to see the changed physique of O'Brien. Used to see him in Teen Wolf where he is just the sidekick, so seeing him take the main role in kicking ass is a nice breath of fresh air.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Ooooh, I like this kid! It feels like he has a big career ahead of him, he shows a lot of promise.

I think the trailer is quite good. It definitely made me understand what the movie is about, and it does not feel like it revealed too much. It's also quite surprising to see the changed physique of O'Brien. Used to see him in Teen Wolf where he is just the sidekick, so seeing him take the main role in kicking ass is a nice breath of fresh air.
    Yeah, I think he's pretty cool. I haven't loved him in The Maze Runner, though. I love his comedic abilities in Teen Wolf, so I hope he finds some roles down the line where he can use them again.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Zoo
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Yeah, I think he's pretty cool. I haven't loved him in The Maze Runner, though. I love his comedic abilities in Teen Wolf, so I hope he finds some roles down the line where he can use them again.
    Thank you! I forgot where I knew him from (maze runner) and couldn't place him.

So, is the dude from s2 of true detective a bad guy white terrorist or something? I might have a hard time buying that. Although I suppose it would be a nice juxtaposition. One whiny white kid turns pro-terrorist while the main whiny white kid turns anti-terrorist.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    He has the chops, but I don't think there's enough material to make him shine in the Maze Runner. Young Adult adaptations always have angsty teens, so no surprise there.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!