Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,978
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    34,026
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Marvel's Cloak and Dagger



    Coming to Freeform in 2018. An origin story. Didn't pick my interest as much as the other Marvel shows from Netflix, but maybe that's a good thing, since the last one wasn't as good as the formers, so this one can be a pleasant surprise.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!


  2. #2
    Nekomamushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lillehammer!
    Posts
    24,644
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    50,720
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Ah, was just about to post this. I think it looks pretty interesting. I used to enjoy teen shows like One Tree Hill and The O.C(one of the best YA shows evarrr), so I'm gonna give this a try. It's more of a spy show, though, isn't it? It'll be an interesting mix of genres.

    - All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

  3. #3
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,978
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    34,026
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Ah, was just about to post this. I think it looks pretty interesting. I used to enjoy teen shows like One Tree Hill and The O.C(one of the best YA shows evarrr), so I'm gonna give this a try. It's more of a spy show, though, isn't it? It'll be an interesting mix of genres.
    Guess I don't feel as hyped for this as I did for every other marvel show
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!


  4. #4
    Nekomamushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lillehammer!
    Posts
    24,644
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    50,720
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Guess I don't feel as hyped for this as I did for every other marvel show
    Well, it's a very different show, it seems More spy stuff than superhero stuff.

    - All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

  5. #5
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,978
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    34,026
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Well, it's a very different show, it seems More spy stuff than superhero stuff.
    Yeah, kind of ... Agents of Shield has the spy stuff. I don't really know where to put this one
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!


  6. #6
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,163
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    30,713
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    I am keen for this one. Feels different and with AoS and all the defenders stuff, need different.
    Different universe though right cause they are mutants?




  7. #7
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,978
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    34,026
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    I am keen for this one. Feels different and with AoS and all the defenders stuff, need different.
    Different universe though right cause they are mutants?
    Don't think it's a different universe. They can give him a different origin story, just like they did Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Plus, we can see the Roxxon logo in the building at the end, and that logo was present in quite a few Netflix Marvel shows if I'm not mistaken.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!


  8. #8
    Laboon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    21,163
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    30,713
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Don't think it's a different universe. They can give him a different origin story, just like they did Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Plus, we can see the Roxxon logo in the building at the end, and that logo was present in quite a few Netflix Marvel shows if I'm not mistaken.
    Oh yeah true, forgot about that sign haha. Shibby shibby.
    Yeah no doubt they will change origin to suit.




  9. #9
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    20,978
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    34,026
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    Oh yeah true, forgot about that sign haha. Shibby shibby.
    Yeah no doubt they will change origin to suit.
    There'll also be this New Warriors show and they'll have Mister Immortal there, who is a mutant, but they're naming it Homo Supreme apparently.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!


  10. #10
    Nekomamushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lillehammer!
    Posts
    24,644
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    50,720
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Yeah, kind of ... Agents of Shield has the spy stuff. I don't really know where to put this one
    Superhero stuff + The Americans + One Tree Hill

    - All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •