Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

I will probably not play if the game doesn't begin by Sunday (which it won't it seems).

"Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do."
    - Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mocking Bird

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Brook View Post
    I will probably not play if the game doesn't begin by Sunday (which it won't it seems).
    damn that sucks :/ I don't know man it is very possible this sign up page may take months or even a year at this rate. All we can do is hope for the best.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    damn that sucks :/ I don't know man it is very possible this sign up page may take months or even a year at this rate. All we can do is hope for the best.
    Or you know you can adjust your game for less players? No one is going to sit around to wait for this game to fill in, more games will need to happen.

My love.
    He is yours, now, Hood. Do you smile?
    My love is yours.

the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    Or you know you can adjust your game for less players? No one is going to sit around to wait for this game to fill in, more games will need to happen.
    My game is heavily balanced around role abilities and is balanced around 15 players. Removing 4-6 roles will completely ruin one side of the factions and all the other roles abilities will need adjustment. It would of been possible if we were at 12-13 players then I would adjusted things a little bit. But even then removing even one role will effect the entire game and will have to go through each role and adjust it. But we are not even hitting the 10 player mark dear, we will go back to 8 players if brook leaves the game.

I made this game in mind to have every single champion in the game to have some sort of an impact on the game. I believe for a role madness game as heavily as this one. Having less than 15 players will ruin the fun and experience I am hoping to achieve out from this game. Hence why I am stubborn to stick to the 15 players mark. I know it's very unlikely, if I remember correctly stein game took a good month to reach 13 players. My game been up for a little bit over a week now.

So this is what I am gonna do if we don't hit 15 players in a week or 2 I will ask rise chan or whoever in charge at the moment to delete this game and move on with your game list. Or I make a completely different game with different roles made up of 10 players by then and start the game. Will notify you which one I'll go with as time pass by.
    Last edited by SoulKiller; Jun 4th '17 at 12:05 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Not playing, sorry.

"Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do."
    - Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mocking Bird

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    absolutely not. gtfo

Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

apologies, i shall not be able to participate. @SoulKiller
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Whelp with another player leaving I don't think this game will ever going to fill even if I gave it another month. That being said @Rise-Chan you can go ahead and either delete the game thread or close it and postpone the game to the very end of the game schedule. Your choice.

Thanks for everyone who participated and subbed in and sorry about not being able to get this game running due to the lack of players.

@Aertes You can go ahead and move on with the future games scheduled.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456