Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    queen in the north edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    apartment
    Posts
    2,397
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    1,434
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin chef


    Is hell a temporary or a permanent punishment?

    Is hell a temporary or a permanent punishment for its dwellers? What do you guys think?

    Last edited by edd; May 30th '17 at 02:23 AM.
    Spoiler!



  2. #2
    Inari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,246
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    1,563
    Gold
    7,270,473
    EXP
    489
    martialarts scientist


    Its where dead ppl go the grave takes all good and evil

    So yes, you are all going to hell u-u
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  3. #3
    queen in the north edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    apartment
    Posts
    2,397
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    1,434
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin chef


    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Its where dead ppl go the grave takes all good and evil

    So yes, you are all going to hell u-u


    So you think hell is something everyone will experiemce because everhone is sinful and it is onky God that cam forgive and therefore impede into heaven?
    Spoiler!



  4. #4
    Inari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,246
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    1,563
    Gold
    7,270,473
    EXP
    489
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    follow the red man. he gives u candy

    Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post


    So you think hell is something everyone will experiemce because everhone is sinful and it is onky God that cam forgive and therefore impede into heaven?
    death is a state of unconsciousness. There is no afterlife. Hell is just where dead ppl go.
    Last edited by Inari; May 26th '17 at 11:52 PM.
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  5. #5
    AppleCider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,227
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    13,274
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    it's a place to relax and enjoy a tropical vacation

    the bigger question: is hell fiery or freezing?

  6. #6
    Inari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,246
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    1,563
    Gold
    7,270,473
    EXP
    489
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    it's a place to relax and enjoy a tropical vacation

    the bigger question: is hell fiery or freezing?
    depending on the interpretation. There is Dante's seven circles which has a bunch of different types
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  7. #7
    AppleCider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18,227
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    13,274
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    depending on the interpretation. There is Dante's seven circles which has a bunch of different types
    we also have chemistry


  8. #8
    Inuarashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    20,136
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    31,451
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Depends on what you believe "hell" is.

    Somewhere you go to when you die? I don't believe that.

    Some believe a more appropriate term for "hell" is bad periods of our lives, or even others describe war as hell. It really depends on your belief and life experience.
    Spoiler!



    Bring justice like no one else can!
    Defend the placement of your favorite characters in the Tier List Thread!


  9. #9
    L a w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    16,580
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    68,728
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin


    It all depends on your set of beliefs. If you follow the Abrahamic religions, then it's very likely that "hell" is a permanent place where sinners go after they die. If you don't believe in such things, then hell is an amusing concept created by the masses in order to dictate subjective morality by pushing the fear of punishment if you live a "sinful" life.

    Is sin a subjective or objective concept? Maybe both? What is sin to you, may not be a sin to someone else? What are the list of sins? Which religions are we looking at when answering these questions?
    Last edited by L a w; May 27th '17 at 08:40 AM.

    Spoiler!


  10. #10
    queen in the north edd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    apartment
    Posts
    2,397
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    1,434
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin chef


    Quote Originally Posted by L a w View Post
    It all depends on your set of beliefs. If you follow the Abrahamic religions, then it's very likely that "hell" is a permanent place where sinners go after they die. If you don't believe in such things, then hell is an amusing concept created by the masses in order to dictate subjective morality by pushing the fear of punishment if you live a "sinful" life.

    Is sin a subjective or objective concept? Maybe both? What is sin to you, may not be a sin to someone else? What are the list of sins? Which religions are we looking at when answering these questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    we also have chemistry

    this was interesting
    Last edited by edd; May 30th '17 at 02:23 AM.
    Spoiler!



Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •