Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    if a Lyncher is paired with Mafia, the game's balance is thrown off because one Mafia member died. if a Lyncher is paired with Town, the effect of balance is less severe but one townie still dies and the Lyncher serves as an anti-town role.
    Doesn't make it bastard.
    the Unlyncher protects the player but the impact is essentially the opposite of the Lyncher. if the Unlyncher is paired with Mafia, their job is to protect them and function as anti-town, throwing off the balance. the only way the game is fairly balanced is pairing an Unlyncher with Town since it functions similarly to a protective Town role like a doctor.
    This is just totally wrong. If it was set up to help the Mafia, then the game would be balanced accounting for that. There is no "throwing off the balance" going on at all. To then say that the only way for it to be fair is to not do that is just straight up false.
    so these roles that affect the game's balance is bastardly just like adding a cult or a diginova.
    Not at all. I wouldn;t even agree cult is Bastard, either, but I guess I know now not to run cult games here.

Manga
    Zoo
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

@usso why did you kill @ShichiDrewKai ?
    Nobody trusts a guilty shichi

And damn, well done @SoulKiller! I didn't really pay attention after my untimely demise (nor would I really have fought you much - lazy is the key to that survivor life - but you must've done well to carry the win home after Gir being so callously killed.

If it helps @Gir, I would've prob voted for Nise if I decided to vote either of the other guilty claims.

Spoiler!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031