Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

OPD5 - East Blue Insurrection: Game Thread

Pirate King MONKEY D. LUFFY found the legendary treasure, ONE PIECE. The world was in shock and awe at the news, and everyone expected the new Pirate King to challenge the WORLD GOVERNMENT but that did not happen. Once it was found, the treasure lost all it's value to the Straw Hat captain, and once he returned to his home sea of EAST BLUE, he subsequently lost it in a party.

As he moved on to another adventure, the legend of One Piece began forgotten. With many thinking it was nothing but a prank made by GOL D. ROGER many years ago. The Golden Age of piracy abruptly came to an end. In subsequent years Piracy was completely rooted out in the first half of the Grand Line. With only one Emperor STANISLAV RAISIN holding sizable territories in the new world firmly under his grasp.

For many decades now no pirate has successfully even crossed into Grand line, though many have tried. All mention of them disappearing into the blue of the sea. The MARINES have reach the closest they ever have to bringing peace to the lesser blues. But now, 50 years since the One Piece was last heard of, the silver age of the piracy comes to an end, as the last generation of pirates prepares to leave their mark on the world.

Aaaaand for the third time... the map.
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 10th '17 at 11:26 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gir For This Useful Post:

Loni  (Jun 30th '17), ShichiDrewKai  (Jun 30th '17), SniperKing  (Jun 30th '17), Spiegel  (Jul 5th '17)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 1 - Marines

Marine Base Alpha

"Paperwork... I didn't enlist into the marines to sit behind the desk and fill in papers..." said Loni visibly annoyed.
    God Serena rolled her eyes "It's the protocol Vice Admiral sir. Goa Kingdom sent us their prisoners to forward to the Red Line Prison Cliffcatraz. We have to fill in appropriate papers so as not to cause a bureaucratic standstill."
    "Then you fill it and let me sign where necessary" Loni shoved the papers to her.
    "But... But..."

Suddenly Kuza burst in the office. "Vice Admiral sir! The prisoners... they are escaping! One prisoner seems to have a devil fruit! He... he ate the cell door!
    "See?" Loni looked at Serena while pointing at Kuza "Goa kingdom themselves didn't follow protocol, or this prisoner would have been chained in seastone!"
    "Sir!" Serena complained "Now is not the time for petty remarks! We need to stop the prisoners before they reach the armory, flee from the docks, or massacre our troops before they had the chance to arm themselves."
    Loni took a deep sigh, after a moment of contemplation he walked to the wall of his office with determination in his eyes. He turned to his subordinates "No. I will deal with the riot alone..."
    "But Sir!" Both Kuza and Serena said with unison
    "...While you two prepare the ship to set sail. I am done sitting here, dulling my claws. It's time to hunt some pirates!" and then he entered the wall.

"Gyahahahaha! These marines are a complete joke!" said Hans Ruffenstein while chewing on a cannon "Fight on Brothers! Soon we will claim this base for our own and bring the disgrace to these marine fools!"
    "Oi, Oi..." said one of the pirates following him "Something seems wrong here... It seems like we are going in circles."
    "Eh... damn marines and their drunken base building! Lets just turn back and go the other... Wait... who put this wall here? WE JUST CAME FROM THERE."

"You have gravely underestimated us." Said Vice admiral Loni appearing out of nowhere.

"Gyah! It's Vice Admiral Loni! Hero of the marines! Why... why is he here?!" a random pirate shouted out
    "Shut up you fool!" Hans gnarled at him " I ate quite a number of heavy weaponry on my way here" he said as his body started growing cannons "You may be strong "vice admiral-san" but not even you can withstand the firepower of..."
    But he couldn't finish the sentence, as the lower half of the walls moved closer and smashed upon the pirates.
    "What the hell?!" Hans shouted
    "WAAAH! We are all dead!" one pirate screamed through tears
    "N-no we are not! The walls are just holding us in place! We are not squashed!" said the other pirate
    "...yet." said vice admiral as he approached Hans, decapitating him with one swift motion of his hand. "Because of pirate scum like you the people of East blue are afraid to leave their houses, but we are gonna change things from now on..."

"Oh... this will cause soooooooo much paperwork!" Serena whined when she came around the corner, carrying a bag of fruits, one of which changed pattern as Hans died.
    "Broadcast this message to all over east blue:" Loni said to her "I am asking all the marines from east blue to join us and the civilians of east blue can also help us by reporting all the pirates that come to your island to us"

Marine Base Omega

"What do you think?" Lucifer asked his Vice Admiral
    "Is she growing wings?" Dr. Ludwig was confused.
    "No... It's the enemy." Vice Admiral Sakano Tochi whispered concerned

They stood at the roof of the base. In front of it, Ensign Bethany was kneeling and crying with her hands tied. Behind her, a large white crescent could be seen.
    "Vice Admiral-san!" She shouted through tears "I'm sorry! They came out of nowhere!"
    Sakano was biting his tongue.

"Marine scum! Listen up and listen up good!" A voice was heard from the crescent. "I am Smallcheeks! Grandson of Whitebeard! You have imprisoned one of my men! I will have him rescued no matter what! Release him or I will kill this marine and you will face my wrath!"
    As he finished speaking all around the base hear a thunderous "PIGYAAAAAA!" was heard.
    "Fucking dwarves..." said Lucifer.
    "Come on" said Sakano "I have a plan."

All three of them jumped down from the roof and approached Smallcheeks.
    "Alright" Vice admiral said "Let's negotiate. What do you want? You will have to be a bit more specific. We have many pirates captured."
    "Ah well, you see he's kind of a short fellow." Smallcheeks started "He has blond flowing hair, a nose shaped like half of pear and his eyes are like a pair of emerald lakes. He's a bit chubby but i never found that to be- HEY! What are you doing with your hand?! AAAAARGH! MY FEET! I can't move!"
    "ENSIGN RUN!" Sakano shouted, and Bethany jumped up and ran as fast as she could, but she fell not long after stumbling on her own feet.
    "Not so fast!" Smallcheeks suddenly morphed into a half dwarf-half Aadvark, and extended his beastly tongue far, far towards Bethany's neck, however just before he could strangle her, Dr. Ludwig pinned the tongue to the ground with his head.
    "Are you alright little lady?" He asked, bleeding from his nose as he observed Bethany's behind. She just nodded awkwardly.
    "Don't fuck with marines!" Said Lucifer as he rushed towards Smallcheeks hitting him with Anti-Manner kick course, however because Smallcheeks was pinned to the ground, instead of launching him in the air, he decapitated him.

"These pirates are getting bolder by the minute." said Lucifer standing on the pile of beat up fodder dwarves, holding a rather peculiar fruit.
    "It can no longer be tolerated." Vice Admiral Sakano was shaking his head "Did you see that message Vice Admiral Loni sent? It's a good message. Forward it to the islands around us as well. We need all the help we can get. Prepare the ship. We are sailing out. Ensign, I expect you to double your efforts"
    Bethany nodded with tearful smile "Yes Vice Admiral!" she remounted the belt of her gun on her shoulder and skipped after Sakano.

Marine Message

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 1 - Pirates - Part 1

Mirror Ball Island

Spoiler!

Mirrorball Dance hall was filled with people dancing to the latest tunes that came from the Grand Line. One drunkard however was napping in front of the managers office. It was a public secret that the manager was actually the godfather of a mafia organisation that led the business on the entire island. It didn't came as much of a surprise to the spirit lover when two people were dragged into the office. "You ripped me off one too many time Jules" The drunkard heard the crackling voice of the Godfather "Why should i spare your lives?"

"You are mistaken" a suave voice was heard "We are the ones asking questions" the unmistakenable sound of a knife being pulled was heard.
    "A-azura!" Godfather panicked "Y-you are with them?!"
    Another, slightly roughed up voice was heard "Gentlemen, if you will empty the contents of your vault into this bag if you will or your boss will bite the dust. What's more important to you? Your Bosss life or his belongings? You can be disloyal for one day, and have a thousand more days to be loyal or you could be loyal today and never see your boss again. Choose wisely, time is of the essence."
    Soon after the door opened. And large goons started walking out of it one behind the other "Screw him!" "Who cares about that prick!" "I should have been a dentist anyway!"
    The suave voice was laughing "Fufufu, that was unexpected. And slightly sad."

Suddenly the noise of furniture flying away was heard from the office, and the Godfather shouted: "BAAAAAAARRIER!"
    "Ah, so you are that famous pirate from long ago." the roughed up voice said ""Oi, Old Man. How long ago was it? When you stopped dreaming."
    "Stopped dreaming?" The godfather said "Never. Every bit of money I had I used to find what my senpai has lost, the legendary treasure... That's why these fools all left. I can't pay them anymore. All I got is this shitty devil fruit I keep in my secret vault."
    "Ah" the suave voice said "I knew every Mafia Boss had to have a secret vault, I saw it in the movies!" He then pondered for a bit "It would seem our goals match my friend. Would you care to join us?"
    "You are after One Piece? It would seem i underestimated you Jules... If you think this fat bastard can be of any use, then i shall gladly join you. I have no other way to continue my quest anyway."

The next day, the manager of Mirror Ball Dance Hall was nowhere to be found, and his office was in ruins. For days everyone pondered about the mystery, until the new dance "Jangorena" arrived and everyone forgot the manager ever existed.

Sunglazed Archipelago

Spoiler!

"You think this place holds it?" Stormy asked "The secret to One Piece?"
    "If it's anything like the previous 17 ruins we explored... no." Johnny said "But one of these will"
    "Ugh... I really need to rip someone's throat right about now."
    "Well you may get your wish! Someone seems to be coming."

The two archaeologists turned to the grumbling sound behind them. And they saw an Otter Mink running away from a large boulder, carrying a large Ruby. "TOMB RAIDER, COMING THROUGH! MOVE IT MOVE IT!" he shouted.
    Stunned by fear, shock, or extinction of brain cells the two didn't actually move, and the wannabe tomb raider smashed into them, and the ruins that they studied, accidentally triggering a trap that opened a hole beneath them and sent them dropping into the chamber below.

When they came to be the otter immediately jumped and said: "I am Wade Wilson! The greatest plunderer that ever lived And you two are now my minions! And you shall help me find one piece." He turned his eyes to Stormy, the Panther Mink "And you can lick my fur any day baby "
    "I have claws." she said "When I slap you your face will go flying. You better reconsider how you talk to Stormy, the supreme archaeologist!"
    "Now now..." Johnny stepped in between them "Let's not cause a fight here... we are all looking for the same thing. we should try to get..."
    "He's gone Johnny" Stormy said with no emotion, as Johnny turned to see Wade rushing through a corridor shouting: "HEY! DOES ANYONE HERE WANT TO JOIN MY CREEEEEEEEW~~~!"
    "H-hey!" Johnny shouted at him with a face fault "It's dangerous to go alone! Wait!"

They found Wade in a large chamber, jumping up and down on a pile of dead bats "You dare call my crew sucky?? I curse upon your children!"
    "Guess who has mental disabilities " Stormy said.

In the depths of the chamber a large sarcophagus opened, and a mummy walked out of it shouting "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    "OH MY GOD" Johnny shouted "Kill it! Kill it with fire!"
    "Hey there good looking" Wade approached the mummy "Would you like to join my crew."
    The Mummy stared at him for a moment... "Sure, no problem old chap. I fell into this hole and couldn't get out for CENTURIES because of my clinical fear of bats." Johnny and Stormy had a face fault "Sadly i might actually die if i transform back to my human form... my mythical zoan has kept me alive for all this time. The name is Bobby Wayne by the way."
    "Excellent!" Wade said "Now lets get to my ship to check out all the loot my minions will carry."
    "Wat?" Stormy's face drew blank
    "WAAAAAAAAADEEEE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILSOOOOOOOOON!" He shouted as he charged down another corridor.

On the ship Wade looked at the giant ruby he found "Oh man look at this baby! It's gonna bring us a fortune."
    "Sadly that's not entirely accurate" Bobby said "That thing is actually a plastic lunch box that was given to children through Happy Meals in McMatteus restaurants a couple of years back."
    Wade's face went sad with the news. He poked at the ruby for it to open up and reveal a devil fruit inside.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 1 - Pirates - Part 2

Baratie

Spoiler!

Xander was sitting in Baratie, drinking his days away. He once had dreams of greatness, sailing the seas, adventure, but all those dreams were crushed by reality. Suddenly a roughed up man with too much stuff in his hair, walked in through the door and said "Gentlemen, I'm the great pirate Jon Silver, the man who'll become the pirate king! I'm looking for a good ship and a bad crew."

"A pirate!" said one of the chefs "We do not serve your kind here!" as they prepared to attack.
    "I thought you served food to everyone, you filthy liars! Due to your hospitality, I'm commandeering this ship to begin my fleet. Owner Zeff, you're more than welcome to join my crew once this battle is over, and the same goes for everyone who'll help me in this battle! Matter of fact, any survivors are welcomed to join my Grand Fleet!"
    "This is a legitimate business!" The chefs shouted "We will not buddy with the likes of you!"
    "Legitimate business! Yea right!" Renasviel a cloaked dishwasher step forth "We are all slaving here because we couldn't pay for your overly expensive meals! Jon Silver, if you sekk to become the pirate king then you shall have my bow!"

Suddenly, chefs that tried to attack Jon were encased in a Bubble, and started bouncing away. Jon raised his eyebrow at Xander who just kicked two chefs away. "Well I do not have an axe... but you can have my feet as well."
    "You are weird." Jon said to him "I like you. Hold my feet." and he gave Xander his feet while he flew off cutting the chefs that attacked him.
    "What the actual..." Xander said holding Jon's feet with one hand and shooting a bubble to the candelabra on a distant table with his other hand, causing an explosion that shook the whole ship.

Renasviel rushed to the underbelly of the ship, where he released more debt prisoners: "We are becoming pirates brothers! Down with this Tyranny!"
    "Aye!" Said the large fishman in the group "I, Monsal will fight for the one who freed me!" he jumped and grabbed several chefs at once, and threw them off into the sea... through the wooden wall of the ship.

Soon enough there was mess everywhere. With chefs either dying on the floor, or escaping to the sea. Captain Jon laughed: "Rest knowing that this was the time you "Almost" defeated Captain Jon Silver" Owner Zeff came down to see the chaos. "Oww.... my weak 100 year old heart can't take this." He fell, drawing his last breath. Another legend that passed into the afterlife.
    "So, captain..." Renasviel asked "What shall we do now?"
    "We will take this ship and with it's power conquer all of east blue!"
    Xander shook his head "You do realize that this thing is slow. Like... very, VERY slow."
    "We will take this ship and with it's power conquer all of east blue... slowly!"

Oonga Boonga Village

Spoiler!

The ship carrying Mink Tourists have been assaulted by the cannibals of the Oonga Boonga Village. People have been imprisoned and taken to the village. Three of them were locked together in a bamboo cage.

"I'm not worried at all" said Ducktape, the wolf mink "These are "Hu-man" cannibals. That means they only eat other humans. We should be completely fiiiiine!"
    " Are you sure?" said Spicer the Fox Mink "They could just be Gourmands instead?"
    "OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!" Ducktape started panicking
    "Be quiet you three!" said Haytham Fortescue the Siberian Flying Squirrel Mink1 "I have a plan!"
    "Explain carefully" Spicer demanded

A flash of smoke happened at the cage. The cannibals turned to it, battle ready. From the cage emerged three figures carrying masks that resembled the totems of the tribe, one of them held remains of the bamboo cage in his hands, which he tossed away to the side. The cannibals fell on their knees before them
    "We are the gods of this land!" Said the shortest god, who was standing in front "If you are to satisfy all of our needs we will grant you unrivaled luck and a steady supply of human meat for your whole lifetime after leaving the island. If, however, you are to wake up our wrath you will all be slaughtered by our godly powers! Now as a proof of our prowess, my comrades here will fight two of your strongest warriors. The rest of you, deliver all the prisoners and all the stuff you obtained from the ship you just looted."

Two large tribesman stepped forth ready to fight the gods, as one Rabbit girl Mink approached the smallest one who spoke "So Mr. Haytham" she asked "What exactly is your plan with this dong measuring contest?"
    "Be quiet woman!" Haytham got spooked "Don't mess our plan! If we get two strong warriors in our crew we would be unstoppable!"
    "Don't you woman me! My name is Cherry, and I don't see how this will end well."
    The two "gods" handily defeated the warriors, despite one of them having his limbs turn into springs. As they were kneeling in defeat "god" Haytham stepped forth "Excellent display! As a token of our respect we offer you the chance to join your gods on their voyage!"
    The two warriors smiled and closed their eyes. Their chieftain, pleased, stepped forth and sliced both warriors necks. Then with unimaginable speed the tribesmen cut them up and put them in the cauldron. "Their spirits are now with you glorious ones, after the feast we shall send you on your way as well."

"Oh god..." Cherry said and vomited to the side.
    "Yes? I am a god!" Said Spicer
    Haytham was facepalming "Just... grab that devil fruit that just materialized on that banana tree and let's go without their aid."

As the tribesmen were celebrating, the newly formed Endangered Species pirates sneaked out of the village and into the open sea. With Captain Fortescue picking up a strange black cube along the way...

1 Really? Reeeeeeeeeeeealy?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 2

Cactus Plateau

"Oi! What the hell are you doing?? Don't you know who I am?!?" said the slaver
    "You are scum." Said Loni with disgust "Selling people like they are animals."
    "I am directly acquainted with more Celestial Dragons than you even knew exist! If you as much lay a finger on me I'll..."
    "...do nothing since you are dead." Loni sent a spike from the ground. Impaling the slaver.

"I guess i'm filling the paperwork again huh? " God Serena was unamused.
    "Do as you please. I'd rather be effective than proper... Kuza! Break the chains holding the slaves. Set them free!"
    "Aye, aye, Vice admiral sir!"

The slaves fled their holding pens, breathing fresh air after what seemed like an eternity to them, falling to the ground in tears, profoundly thanking their savior. In town people celebrated. The presence of the slavers long loomed over their heads and their dispersal was the merriest event that ever happened in their lives. Still the town marshals that forged an alliance with the slavers to protect the townsfolk were now brought in front of the Vice-Admiral.

"We did what we had to." said Allen Earp the Chief Marshall "World government abandoned us to our own devices so they could be served by the slaves. My conscience is clear Vice Admiral. Do what you must."

"This town no longer has the need for marshals to uphold peace." Loni raised his voice "They can uphold their justice freely on their own. But I myself... am in the need of a few good men. Will you join me to bring justice to other lands that need it?"

Allen was tearing up as he sunk his fist into his palm. "I would like nothing more... my captain!"

The town cheered! Long will they speak the tales of Loni the Just. Long may he live!

"LONI!" One slaver had managed to sneak through the commotion, he was holding a gun at Loni's head. "I want you to know, that these are seastone bullets i'm packing. No freakish Devil fruit power is going to save you!"

A loud bang echoed through the plateau. And the people fell silent for a moment...

The slaver fell to the ground. Dead from the single shot to the head.

"Humbug! Excuse me Comrade-sama for taking this long." A rather large Walrus Mink approached holding a smoking rifle "I am Sergei Anton Levetnikhov I used to be a sniper for the KGM many moons ago. I'm here responding to your call for arms General!"

"Looks like it's quite a few good men!" Loni said "Join us in drink today comrade. For tomorrow we sail to new lands."

The next morning

"Loni-san!" Kuza rushed in "This is terrible! The World Government... they have demoted you to the rank of Commodore!"
    "What!?" God Serena exclaimed "Is it because of the slavers? That's unfair! We were protecting the people as we should have!"
    "Give it a rest you two." Loni said unabated, smoking a cigar. "It's just a title. I can still do what I want as it is."

Goat Island

Goat island was populated by the cult of Enel. And marines of the Omega branch came here hoping to forge an alliance with their leader. And establish a colony for the world government.

"HEAVENLY CHILDREN!" The voice of prophet Saida pierced the skies "THESE MARINES CAME HERE TO OFFER US TO JOIN THE WORLD GOVERNMENT IN EXCHANGE FOR OUR ASSISTANCE IN COMBAT AGAINST THE PIRATE THREAT"

"Monkey freaking Garp does this guy have a mute button?" Dr. Ludwig was picking out his ears
    "Roll with it... this alliance is necessary" Sakano grumbled to him

"BUT HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN!" Appuru Saida shouted "OUR ENTIRE PANTHEON HAS DEFIED THE MARINES IN THEIR LIFETIME! FROM JACK OF THE DROUGHT, TO CRACKER THE FAMINE ENDER, AND BURGESS THE CHAMPION! ALL FOUGHT AGAINST THE MARINE TYRANNY TILL THEIR LAST BREATH! AND NOW THEY COME HERE AND DEMAND OUR ALLEGIANCE!"

"Correct me if i'm wrong Vice Admiral..." Dr. Ludwig spoke "But I have a slight gut feeling this isn't going so well."

"HEATHENS! INFIDELS! MAY ENEL, GOD ABOVE ALL SMITE YOU IN YOUR INSOLENCE!"

Sakano Tochi kicked Prophet Saida into his followers "Welp. We tried, good thing there's not a single decent warrior among them."

"L-lucifer san... Is it alright to go drinking while Vice admiral-sama and doctor-kun are alone with those awful cult people?" Ensign Bethany asked
    "Psssssht, they will be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine *hic*, we found out a lot of ushefull infourmashiun. We did gewd today. Thish wash a gewd day."
    "Um... if you say s- KYAAAAAAAAH! What happened here!" Bethany screamed.

The entire battlefield was filled with cultist bodies. On top Sakano Tochi was using dental floss. "They fell down some stairs." He said.
    "Shee? They are phiiiiine..."
    "Vice admiral, I found this guy among the prisoners." Dr. Ludwig showed up with a tall man "He's called Baxter and he seems strong."

"Good, Let's not waste too much time here. We have a package from World Government to pick up."

Ocean's Navel

"Gararararara!" Captain Mossbeard of the Unhygienic Pirates laughed "We have killed all of your leaders, People of the Navel! These lands are now ours to rule over!"
    "How could this have happened?" a random fodder person in the crowd said "Have marines abandoned us? Is there no one to protect us?"
    "Hardly..." a voice said from behind the man. As the man turned, he saw a tall, slim man with long white hair, cleanly shaven with purple eyes wearing tight black leather pants and shirt, cloaked with a black trench coat.

Spoiler!

"A-aegon Targaryen?" Said one man
    "No you fool!" Said the other "That's the great Shichibukai! Akahata Drake! The Butcher of the Dead"
    "Shichibukai?" The first man trembled "Isn't he a pirate as well?"
    "Yes and no." the second man replied "He is on the payroll of World Government. He should be delivering their will."
    "Should be?"
    "He's still a pirate... and you can never truly trust their sort."

"You causing a ruckus here? Mossbrain?" Drake said.
    "It's MossBEARD! Have you come here to die? Sellout Shi-chi-bu-kai?"
    "I came here to have fun." Drake's voice was monotonous "I want to see if you can survive this."

Drake suddenly moved very fast. He touched all of the Unhygienic Pirates once, and above their heads number 666 appeared, and it started counting down.

"Oi..." said Mossbeard in fear "What is this thing? What happens when it reaches 0?"
    "Simple." Drake was as monotonous as ever. "You now carry the mark of the demon. If the number reaches 0, and you do not knock me out... you all die."
    "Quickly! Take him out!" The pirates shouted
    "No! Wait!" Mossbeard desperately pleaded to his men, but the fear took their senses away. One by one they fell to Akahata's blade.

The number above Mossbeard was 5, and was slowly ticking off as Drake approached him, blade in right hand, covered in blood.
    "W-why... Lord Drake we did all Y-" but he couldn't finish. Drake's left arm turned completely to bone, his hand into scythe covered in blackened haki. Mossbeards head flew right off, while the number above it showed 1.
    Drake's face was horrifying, covered in rage "NEVER talk back to me!"

"Now then..." The Butcher of the Dead turned to the people of Ocean's Navel "Since you are out of usable leaders this land will henceforth be known as my territory. Quid pro quo, you will be required to fulfill... certain duties for me if you wish to maintain my protection. There better be no further questions." The glare of death was in his violet... violent eyes.
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 13th '17 at 05:38 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 2 - Part 2

Orange Town

"It took us quite the while to reach here Commander" Chief of staff N'Norman concluded.

"Well worth it." Revolutionary Leader Ernest Piplup said "The people here have been oppressed by the world government long enough. Time to show them the light of the revolution!"

The fighting took on for some time, but in the end the corrupt government has fallen. And the people rejoiced.

"Do we have anything that can aid us in our plight on this island Chief of staff?" Ernest asked
    "Three people want to join us, all seasoned marksmen." N'norman said "What shall we do with the Old king?"
    "Let him chill out for a bit." Ernest looked at the King, frozen in a block of ice "The people will decide his just punishment. Has Lady Solid sent that letter I wrote?"
    "She did. Further more, she reported a finding of a small Poneglyph."
    "Excellent. The more of these we find the closer we get to finding something that will help us overthrow our bitter foe."

Syrup Village

"You are getting better at this!" Piiman said to Jules.

"Oh you know me master..." Jules said behind his pale, eerily smiling mask "I'm a fast learner."

"Captain." Azura came to Jules and fell on one knee "There's only one thing left for us to do on this island."

"Sure sure... Two things actually" Jules chuckled "Master, will you and your two comrades join us in pirating? Before we loot this island of all it's valuables."
    "L-loot the island? Why? Why would you do that? Have we treated you unfairly?"
    "Oh it's not that no... My intention was always to strip this island bare of it's valuables. I simply decided to milk the island for all it's worth beforehand, that included the worth of your skill. And now I was just hoping that people that are actually worth a damn here would join my crew instead of fertilizing the ground with their corpses."

Piiman, and Ninjin pulled their weapons. Tamanegi Just arrived with the people of the village, each of them armed with whatever improvised weapon they could find

"Last chance?" Jules playfully asked.
    "Never." All three said in unison
    "We will fight with the Marksmasters!" said the people "Each and every last one of us! We are kinsmen of Legendary God Ussop! We will win or we will die!"

"Then die."

The Pirate group known as the Root, had ascended to the top of the Bounties list for east blue overnight, for committing a genocide upon the Syrup Village. 300.000.000 Belies total worth of the crew, with Captain "Pale Mask" Julliard carrying 150 000 000 of it.

Cocoyashi Village

"Do you have the goods?" Jon Silver asked
    The Longarm with very short legs looked to the left, and then to the right "Your... Benefactor, hopes you will use these to down his adversaries. It would be very unwise if they were simply used to increase your own wealth without bringing satisfaction to my master."
    "Well my arms can go places but i'd rather die then have them be used to satisfy your master."
    Longarm rolled his eyes "He wouldn't appreciate this kind of "humor"."
    "Why is this armor so heavy?" Xander asked
    "Be-" Longarm called Legoless muttered "Because it's made of heavy stuff! That's why! If you are questioning the quality and good will of the person that so charitably gave you these for free then-"
    "Alright, alright. Calm down, they are perfect." Jon gave Xander a cold look "Now if you'll excuse me, i have to clear out some bandits so i don't get rusty just negotiating."
    "Indeed" said Legoless "I might aid you in that myself just this once."
    "Feeling the need to stretch your legs?" Xander asked
    Legoless went very close to Xander's face "I do not like this one. Not at all."

"Captain!" Renasviel shouted. "We were able to take over the Tangerine business on this island. We needn't worry about going broke no more!"
    "As if we were ever in such danger." Jon smirked, with Xander rolling his eyes.

The pirate group known as Maelstrom pirates gathered up a bounty of 60 000 000 Beli, with its captain Jon "The Puzzle" Silver carrying weight of 40 000 000 Beli

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 2 - Part 3

Devil's Tower

Cherry was waiting for Ducktape to get out of the ship. Spicer and Haytham were already long gone into the island when he came out.

Cherry looked at duck "DUCK!!! What the hell took you so long!"
    "uhhhh sleeping?" Duck replied..
    "We are here in a super duper secret mission and you're sleeping? *sigh* Cherry was annoyed.
    "Super duper secret mission? you watch a lot movies don't you?" Duck yawned.
    "No I just take our conquest very seriously you know... unlike you." Cherry stuck out her tongue at him.
    "Less talking and more focusing on your mission for conquest then". Duck smiled
    "Hmph" Cherry turned her back to him and increased her pace.

The devil's tower was surrounded by a garden of tangerines.
    " These tangerines look tasty!" Spicer said.
    "Do. Not. Touch. Anything." Haytham scorned him "They say this sorcerer is a dangerous individual. It would be unwise to upset him in any way before we get the chance to evaluate him."

"That would be unwise indeed." the voice said from the entrance of the tower. It belonged to the sorceror, a man with long, orange, flowing hair that covered one of his eyes. A twirly eyebrow could be glanced over his other eye. He was cloaked in blue robes, and held an oddly looking staff.
    "My name is Goji... SORCERER SUPREME!" He suddenly shouted "Why are you disturbing me? If you want me to teach you the art of weather it will cost you... Five hundred thousand beli!"

" That is too much." said Spicer dumbfounded.
    "We are not here for knowledge." Captain Fortescue said "We are looking for able bodied people that will help us find One Piece I was hoping you could help us."
    "Not interested." Goji's face turned grim "I have no desire to become a pirate, no desire to leave this tower and no desire to enter that bloodbath you call "hunt for one piece" I ask you to leave quietly or i will force you out."

" This could have gone better." Spicer was deep in thought.
    "I was hoping we could avoid blows" Haytham armed himself "But if you so insist..."
    "Hey guys!" Cherry shouted arriving with Ducktape "Sorry we're late but this blockhead fe-"
    "HAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!" Goji suddenly screamed, and within a blink of an eye he was next to Cherry "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD THIS LOVELY BUNNY~CHWAN WITH YOU?!" His eyes turned to hearts and his feet were all wobbly "OF COURSE I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO ONE PIECE AND BEYOND LOVELY LADY~~! WHAT IS YOUR LOVELY NAME~~! ARE YOU AN ANGEL~~!?"
    "Eek!" Cherry screamed, hitting Goji in the face with her bazooka and sent him flying in the garden breaking several tangerine trees and leaving everyone in her crew with a face fault. "Who... THE FUCK ...was this pervert!?"
    "Our... new crewmate... apparently" said Haytham still trying to grasp what just happened.
    "An interesting development." Spicer nodded.

In a remote gulf in the Sunglazed Archipelago Island, the deck of a ship was lively with excited voices and screaming.

Stormy looked upon Johnny as he approached her.
    “What’s the freak duo up to?”, she asked.
    “Oh, haha, Wade ate that fruit we found.”
    “Hey, Stoooormy, check this out!”, screamed Captain Wade and ran towards her. A light touch of his hand in the pen she was holding turned it into flat paper. Wade’s face was red with excitement.
    “Woah”, she replied, “that will really help you with the ladies.“
    A desperate feeling covered the Captain’s face as he fell into his knees with his arms reaching for the sky.
    “WHAT HAVE I DONE?!? I HAVE BEEN CURSED!!!”
    “Hey now”, said Bobby, “I can lend you some of my bandage to cover your hands!”
    “Or you can wear gloves”, proposed Johnny.
    Wade was back on his feet, his face filled once more with excitement.
    “Aha! Wade Wilson is back! So my dear Stormy, perhaps you and I can test how good gloves will wor-“
    A book was thrown in Wade’s head before he could finish his sentence. “Don’t you have anything else to do around here than annoy me?”
    “Indeed we do”, said Johnny and shot a deadly look at Stormy who was acting all innocent. “We need to prepare the ship and get going.”
    “Yes, let’s go my mummy assistant, we should make a course and start our adventure!!”

Johnny tried to follow Wade and the mummy but Stormy stopped him.
    “Wait! Take a look at what I discovered in the walls of that tomb”. Stormy turned a paper at Johnny’s way. His face was lit by the discovery.
    “That’s great! A d-“
    “Shhss!”, demanded Stormy with a worried look. “Don’t scream such stuff around here!”
    “I can’t wait to tell Wade, he will get so excited with our first mission!”
    “What you’re going tell him?”
    “We joined his crew Stormy.”
    “We were trapped in a tomb with a mummy. I would join the crew of a Siberian Flying Squirrel Mink to get out of there!”
    Johnny’s face was filled with confusion. “Siberian what? Look, we don’t have a ship and our boat can’t take another trip like that.”
    “Jeez, if only there was a ship around here we could steal.”
    Johnny laughed loudly. “You can’t even find your way from the bathroom to the deck. I spend more time looking for you getting lost in ruins that looking for treasure!”
    Stormy sighed. “Fine. But if he annoys me too much I will turn him into fur”.
    “What are you two whispering there?” Wade appeared in front of them with weird glasses, a log and a bunch of maps in his hands.
    Johnny looked at the maps and picked up one. “We are going there…” he put another paper on top of the map “and the reason is this.”
    “OH MY GOD I ALWAYS WANTED TO RIDE ONE OF THOSE!! Set sail, lift the anchor, move ya scurvy dogs, we got an island to raid! Stormy, how about you go in the kitchen and make us some sand-“
    Stormy grabbed him by the neck. “Listen now and listen well. I don’t like orders. I don’t take orders. If you want something, ask nicely. If I like your tone I will consider doing it. If I don’t like your tone, I will shove a knife into your eye, all the way back to your empty skull.”
    “Oh you’re a wild one! I like it! Let’s go my ancient friend, lift the anchor! My trusty explorers let us sail to new treasures! We have tomes we need to fill with our great adventures!”

-credit for this part goes to Stormy herself! :3

Straightback Mountain

"WADE WILSON!" Wade shouted as he entered a tavern
    "Ah, Good man. Immediately shouting his name so that people who kill on sight still get to know who they are killing." said the man in the back of the room. He was tall, with his dark hair reaching his shoulders, he had a week old stubble of a beard, and his eyes seemed to be enchantingly blue, but soon enough they changed color to deep green. Wade assumed some moody voodoo was involved as his eyes changed color again during and after the following exchange.
    "Who are you calling a man bitch? I'm a noble Otter and I shall not be insulted by the likes of you!"
    "Why are you insulting other Otters by calling yourself noble?"
    "I assure you other Otters often litter while this Otter often cares not about the other litter"
    ""
    "I win!"
    "Who are you?"
    "Are you deaf? I'M WA-"
    "I MEAN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!"
    "IMMA BE LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN MAH CREEEEEEW!"
    "Why would anyone join someone as annoying as you."
    "Cause with me it ain't ever gonna be a boring day."
    The man facepalmed "You couldn't have possibly came to this island just to hire a pair of hands? You can't be that crazy, you just can't. Not even you."
    "Actually I'm here to slay the dragon and roll need on his loot that I most likely won't need."
    "A dragon slayer eh? I might be interested."
    "Welcome aboard Aragorn!"
    The man gave him a cold stare, this time with amber eyes "My name is Spade, Anomandejan Spade"

"So you see Mr. Mountain King Sir." Johnny was finishing his elaboration of the problem to the King of Straightback mountain. "Getting rid of this dragon would be in everyone's interest."
    "I agree." Said the mountain king "There's one item from the dragons hoard I want. The Heart of the mountain. A priceless Jewel. Your crew can have everything else from it. I shall come to aid you with my best warriors!"

"That is one mean motherfucker..." Bobby was shocked at the sight of a dragon, who furiously puffed smoke around his pile of gold. Enviously, Greedily, Wrathfully, Lustfully gluttonously and lazily watching over it with pride only a dragon could have.
    "Quite a sinner that one is." Stormy said in awe.
    The rest of the crew arrived, Johnny with the King and Wade with Spade.
    "Ah there you are" Stormy dropped a sigh of relief "We have been going over certain scenarios, and have realized that even with all of us our best chance of victory is still only 33.33%, repeating of course."
    "GOOD ENOUGH!" Wade screamed "LET'S DO THIS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE WIIIIIIIIILSON! FOR PONY!" He rushed immediately at the dragon who among other things must have thought "Have I breathed in too much of my smoke or is that an otter with 13 swords tied on him charging at me?"

Wade jumped straight at the dragon's neck but the dragon just casually waved his claws at him and splat him on the cave wall.
    "CAPTAIN!" Johnny shouted
    "That magnificent bastard!" Mountain King was slightly amused and worried "TO BATTLE LADS!"

Many arrows pelted the dragon. Many axes fell on him. But dragon swooped them all aside. Mountain King fell there, his guts spilled on the floor. Stormy was thrown back against the wall, and the dragon approached her, ready to deliver the final blow, but Anomandejan Spade stepped in between them, deflected the dragon's claw with his sword, and stabbed the dragon in the eye, all the way to his brain, killing him instantly. As he stood up from the dragon's corpse he approached Stromy and offered her his hand ("...In marriage, Kya~!" Stormy thought).
    "Are you all right?" he asked
    Stormy could only mutter "S-sure..."

Wade approached the Mountain King. King's servants gathered around mourning.
    "Wade..." the king said "Bury me with the Heart of the Mountain" and then he passed away.
    One bodyguard asked "What did he s-"
    "HE NAMED ME AS HIS RIGHTFUL HEIR AND SUCCESSOR! THE KING IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE KING!"
    "Seems legit." Said the bodyguard, with others nodding in compliance "LONG LIVE KING WADE!"

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 3!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    ...and other latecomers who wished their names remain a secret.
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 18th '17 at 10:44 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 3

Cozia

"You don't need to fight us Commodore Loni" the bandit lord said "We refuse to fight! We heard of your reputation, we know you will understand, we had no choice but to turn to raiding. The people of this island are starving, we had to attack the supply lines that pass near the island or there would be no one on this island now to greet you."
    "Didn't the World Government send aid to you?" Loni asked.
    "We asked for it countless times but we received nothing but rotten scraps. It's as if they are mocking us."
    "Why would the supply lines pass so close to the island?" Kuza was curious.
    "Because the open waters have seakings in it."

"Kuza..." Loni approached his subordinate "I have a lot of pent up anger right now and i need to fight someone. Would you come to the ship with me?"
    "Um... you want to fight me?"
    "No, I want you to tie this around your waist."
    "Um... Ok. Wait... i'm tied to that fishing pole you are holding?"
    "Find me a big one Kuza" Loni said to his Giant subordinate as he pushed her in the water. Some times later a seaking flew out of the water, with Kuza holding it firmly.
    "God job! One more of these and i think we will be set!"

Kuza was warming herself next to the fire that was used to cook the seakings. The people were singing Loni's name. Calling him "the Belly Filler". He himself was sitting on the chest God Serena brought from the church graveyard.
    "Has my message to the WG been sent?" He asked
    "Yes" Serena replied "As well as the one to the... other group."
    "Good."

Shimotsuki Village

Ado clan Patriarch approached Sakano "We appreciate world government's assistance in this matter. After we are done with Kinota clan here, we will march on the Daira clan's citadel and unite the island under our banner."
    "The pleasure is all mine... Shimotsuki Shogun." Sakano was stroking patriarch's ego.

Kinota clan attacked Ado's fortress, but with the help of the Omega Branch of the marine corps they ended up being slaughtered. Almost every last one. People have even been reported to turn against each other, fighting their brethren in tears.

"And here I thought I was going to break a sweat." Lucifer yawned
    "We have one more clan to beat. You may still experience the agony of actually working hard." Vice Admiral Sakano grumbled.
    "VICE ADMIRAL-SAMA SIR!" Ensign Bethany was running towards him, trying to catch her breath "The... Daira clan Citadel... It... It ran towards the shipyard. It boarded the ships and the whole clan sailed north!"
    "Are you on some kind of mushrooms ensign?" Lucifer asked "How can a citadel run, let alone board a ship?"
    "Lucifer..." Sakano scolded his subordinate "You should know by now, one really shouldn't be surprised at most illogical things in a world populated by Devils..."

Tomb of the Golden Lion

"Over here people! Gather around!" The one armed tour guide tried to gather up the tourists "We are about to enter the burial chamber!"
    There was a commotion among the tourists.
    "Ow!"
    "What is this guy doing?"
    "Excuse you!"
    "My apologies people" Jules said "I'm just testing out a theory." He then continued to inappropriately touch every single tourist with seastone cuffs. Eventually one collided to the floor.
    "Ah I thought there were devil fruit using treasure hunters around." Jules smiled "This is our gig mate, you either work under me or go under ground."
    The Treasure hunter laughed "I do usually go underground with my power, but I agree with you. I was looking for strong partners. It will be a pleasure to work with you."

When the tourists left, The Root pirates approached the tour guide, Jules showed the mini poneglyph to him and whispered something in his ear.

"YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE FOR THIS!" he shouted "There's a path deeper into the tomb. Shiki, the Golden Lion, isn't actually buried in this chamber. His coffin leads to the original burial ground."

He then opened the coffin to reveal a pathway. The group went in, but soon enough ended up in a room filled with zombies.

"Tangerines? Taaaaaaangerines!!" The zombies repeated soullessly.
    "I thought zombies ate brains?" Lucius was perplexed
    "Yea, but these are vegan zombies apparently" Azura explained.
    "Who cares what their diet is?" Jules was excited "Let's kick their asses and find what we came here for!"

Kingdom of Phasburg

TVR Pirates were in the tavern listening in on the rumors that circulated. But no one was drinking merrily. Most were just silently drowning their sorrows away

"Man... the death of the prince really put a downer on these people" Said Johnny.
    "I heard that's just the last in the series of disasters that hit the royal family." Stormy shook her head.
    "Sucks for them! Where's the loot!" Wade was ecstatic "Kingdom this big must have a huge vault somewhere!"
    "I swear I will be the death of you one day, and it's going to be bloody and painful." Stormy was annoyed
    "Babe you just know what to say to make me..." But he didn't finish as he saw Stormy sharpening her transformed claw "I'll be quiet... he said looking at his toes."

"Gentlemen..." a shady figure approached them "You look like the kind of people that should get to know me..."
    Wade gasped "A musician! For our crew! We have been looking all over!"
    "What? No you inarticulate barf! I'm the man that will make your dreams come true!"
    "Whatever it is that you are selling we ain't buying" Stormy shook him off
    The patron was annoyed "I'm not selling anything. What i'm offering you is the information that leads to that legendary treasure all you pirates seek. One Piece."
    "THIS OTTER IS LISTENING!"
    "Don't fall for that captain" Johnny was not buying it "People don't just randomly have valid information about one piece."
    "Well if that isn't enough to convince you to aid me then I have more things on the tally." He pulled out a devil fruit, it was emanating power. "A legendary one... You will also be handsomely rewarded once the deed is done."
    "Sir, you are a sick furry and we are not prostitutes!" Wade was disgusted.
    "NOT THAT DEED!" The shady man's face was covered in rage "I want you to do one simple thing and i basically offer world domination in return... I want you to kill princess Marie. Simple and easy."
    "We are not assassins for hire" Stormy almost growled at him.
    "But, but Stormy!" Wade said "Legendary fruit, One Piece, BELI!"
    "Why don't we just kill him and take the fruit?" Johnny asked
    "I am perfectly capable of handling you lot." He said "I am Hisanaga Shu, the strongest of the royal guard. The old King has gone mad with grief over his losses, once princess Marie is gone it will be easy for me to usurp the throne and you will want friends in high places when shit hits the fan. The throne of Phasburg always had a certain amount of influence in the World Government. So what say you? Do we have a deal?"

TVR pirates looked at each other. They were all reluctant but in the end...

"You got yourselves a deal!" Wade said to Hisanaga, extending his hand to him.

Arlong Park

It has been reported that Captain Jon "The Puzzle" Silver has won the Colosseum Street Fighting Tournament of Arlong Park! This was the last step in diplomatic attempt to bring the Fishmen and the people of Cocoyashi village together and mend half a century long feud between them. Rumors however say that both sides are now actually under control of Captain Jon and Mealstorm Pirates.

"Gnastly Rumors!" Captain Jon said to our reporter "It is true that my men have obtained ownership of the Tangerine export business..."
    "Men..." Renasviel mumbled to his chin "It was all me "
    "...and it is true that my men persuaded the fishmen to repair the damage done to the surrounding villages 50 years ago..."
    "Again... all me..."
    "And it is true that Ados of the Arlong Park and Nappa of Cocoyashi were persuaded to join my cause."
    "That was me as well thanks."
    "But how does that make me their leader? Even if they all pay me taxes?"

Whatever the case, the future is looking bright for the once divided island. And the Maelstrom Pirates are climbing up the ranks, slowly, but surely!

Spicer is standing on the tip of the ship taking a piss in the beautiful wide ocean!! "Ahh such a lovely feeling" he said with a big smile. While at the same time Haytham is in the very top of the ship looking down at his map planning his next move before arriving to his next destination.

Meanwhile DuckTape was carrying a weapon and heading toward Goji who was painting a picture of Cherry.
    "Goji you have a moment?" Duck said..
    "Gimme 1 minute!!! final touches to my lovely cherry!!! ahhhh i can't contain myself!!" Goji said
    "....." Duck stayed silent kind of creeped out.
    "Aaaaaand DONE!!!! WONDERFUL!!! Now what is it you need duck?" Goji smiled
    DuckTape handed Goji the weapon and said. "I want you to remove the curse from this weapon if possible."
    Goji looked at the sword. His facial expression changed and spoke with a serious tone... "Duck... where did you get this from? No, matter of fact how did you manage to get your hands on such weapon?"
    "......." Duck stayed quiet for a min then as he was about to answer him, Goji interrupted!
    "You know what I don't need to know...." Goji tone was mixed with sadness and seriousness!
    "Anyways no I don't think I can erase the curse from it....." Goji handed the weapon back to DuckTape.
    "Alright.... Thanks" Duck smiled and went back inside the ship.

At the same time Cherry was inside the ship wondering around. She stumbled upon a room and thought to herself "Ooooo that is duck room? thinking about it now it's the only room in the ship I did not check!!! ugh my curiosity is killin me I will just take a sneak peak!" Cherry opened the door to see a completely organized normal room. However her eyes stumbled to another door attached inside duck room. Ofcourse her curiosity got the better of her so she proceeded to open that door as well. It was locked but that did not stop her. She lock-picked that door and opened it. After seeing what lied behind the door. Her eyes became wide open and she went couple of steps back to trip and fall on the ground! "W...Wh....What is this!!!" said with confused scared tone! she closed the door and rushed outside his room closing and closing his door room and started taking a deep breath!! "That..... no living being can do such thing...." suddenly with the corner of her eyes she spotted something. A strange thing coming toward her in the dark hallway. One of his eyes were glowing red in the dark and the shape of this being from what she were able to make from the dark is a weird scary looking being. She could not pint point what it was exactly. Suddenly the lights went out for a sec and came back again. There was ducktape standing infront of her.

"Are you okay cherry? you look like you seen a ghost!" You can tell from his facial expression that duck was worried.
    "Ye..Yea... I am fine light going out scared the hell out of me and then you appeared out of nowhere infront of me!!! Which scared me even more." Cherry was annoyed.
    "Hahaha sorry did not mean to scare ya. I agree lights going out was weird" Duck smiled
    "Anyways I am gonna go see if the captains needs anything!!!" Cherry smiled and went off.

"Oh whelp" He sighed and opened his room and layed down in his bed. He was staring at the ceiling for a while then switched his gaze at the door inside his room. It was a dark cold gaze. He cracked a smile. "I see...ha...haha....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed like a maniac!

~3 hours later ~

Haytham, Spicer, Goji, and Cherry were in the top of the ship talking about their next destination.
    Goji was flirting with cherry all the time trying to get her attention until the atmosphere around them tightened up!!
    "Focus Goji!!!" Haytham said. "Stop messing around all the time and be serious for once!"
    "Ah ya ya my apologies" Goji replied!
    "Damn the captain sure can be scary if he wants" Goji thought to himself.
    "So this island is our next destination!! According to my info it won't be as easy as the others! So I need everyone to give it their all. I will run down the details with ya all and tell you exactly what each one of you will do."

After explaining his plan to spicer, goji, and cherry!

" I see I see.... pretty neat idea!" Spicer nodded
    "I am very impressed with this captain!! You are amazing!!" Cherry smiled!
    "Hmm..... I must agree with these two. Good plan indeed" Goji said.
    "Alright everyone go and prepare for our next adventure!" Haytham smiled.
    Everyone went on to prepare except cherry she was behind... She was thinking of what she saw in duck room. She turned around and looked at haytham and thought. "Should I ask the captain? does he know? what if he does?" Cherry looked confused.

Haytham approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You okay cherry? you look troubled, can I help you with anything?"
    Cherry blushed "Oh no no nothing sorry to worry you I was just overthinking about our next mission! haha".
    Haytham "Ha! no need to worry about it. Our crew are made of pretty capable people. You will do just fine!" Haytham smiled
    "Yes!!! Better hurry and prepare for our next mission then!" Cherry smiled and ran back inside the ship to prepare for her next mission.

It was night currently.... in the next morning they shall reach the island! During the Night Duck came outside and saw haytham standing at the very top of the ship watching the ocean. DuckTape walks and stands next to Haytham.

"Sup!" Duck said
    "Sup!" Spicer replied from behind laying down on the floor.
    "Oh you're here as well! haha" Duck laughed.
    " always" Spicer replied
    "Where were you during the meeting duck?" Haytham said.
    "My bad I was sleeping" Duck scratched his head.
    Haytham sighed "Listen duck" Haytham muttered some words. DuckTape eyes became wide open..... "Oh really now? You knew about this as well Spicer?"
    "AYE!! me and haytham talked about it while you were sleeping! Exciting stuff right?"
    "ha....hahaha.... Yea it is." Duck smiled with excitement.
    "By the way duck.." Haytham said.
    "Yes?" Duck replied
    "Do you know what's up with cherry? she looked confused and worried about something" Haytham said while looking at the ocean.
    "...." DuckTape stayed quiet for a second and then said. "Nope no idea!" he smiled.
    "I see..." Haytham said. "Anyways gonna head back and get me some sleep. Spicer you should as...", Haytham stared at spice with a poker face expression. Spicer was already sleeping. Haytham sighed again and threw a piece of paper to duck. Duck caught it with ease.

"Read it! This is our plan for tomorrow!" Haytham said.
    "Alright.." Duck nodded.

~Next Day~

credit to one of the Endangered Animals pirates for this part.

Island of Strange Animals

" So this thing inside is not a strange animal?" Spicer asked
    "No, It's a beast left behind by the rules of the ancient kingdom to protect the legendary power" Archaeologist Haytham explained "A terrifying creature whose gaze could petrify the living!"
    Ducktape hit his head on the Cavern roof "So that's why we are all wearing sunglasses in a cave?" He was stroking his injured head.
    "W-Why am I in the front?" Cherry was shaking
    "Because." said Haytham
    "DON'T WORRY CHERRY-CHWAN!" Goji shouted "I WILL COME AND PROTECT YOU IF~"
    Spicer hit Goji on the head. "Apparently there are no dead here, but if there were, they would be awakened now."
    "Gu-gu-gu-guys!!!" Cherry was frozen in fear, in front of her the beast stood, a serpent with chicken legs. The Basil-lisk

"EFFRON!" Basil-lisk said

"What?" Endangered Animal pirates asked in unison.

"GOSSLING!" Basil-lisk took a swipe at Cherry but she blocked it with her Bazooka.
    "HIDDLESTON!" Basilisk took another swipe at Cherry but she blocked it again.
    "WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!" Cherry was crying "I'm going to the back!"
    "REYNOLDS! RYAN AND BURT!" Basil-lisk stared intensely at the party but nothing happened. "D...DeVito?"
    "Thank You sunglasses!" Haytham said and started shooting at the creature, but missed nearly half of his shots. "Curse you sunglasses indoors!"
    "PRATT!" The Basil-lisk was encouraged and and he started swiping at them
    "Spicer! Goji! Gang up on him!" Ducktape shouted
    " Okay."
    "TATUM!" Basil-lisk dived between the three Pirates. After a long struggle and many missed moves, the Basil-lisk took his last breath. "R...Rogen..."

"Alright, That was harder than expected." Haytham concluded
    "OF COURSE!" Cherry was continually slapping him on the head while he appeared to be unfazed with her 1 strength point "WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS TO PUT A MARKSMAN AT THE FRONT ANYWAY?!?"

"Let's loot us some awesome power boys!" Ducktape was swiping his palms.

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 4!

Additionally, You all get to design one move for your character this turn! Be creative and make me proud!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 6th '17 at 10:16 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 4

Rubick Kingdom

Alpha branch Marines were approaching Rubick Kingdom in their ship.

"Looks like a nice place to raise children" said God Serena.
    "There are mysterious disappearances of Females reported on the island." Loni said "At the moment i would hardly call it nice."
    "COMMODORE! Something is emerging from the water!" Kuza shouted from Crow's nest.
    "A sea king?" Loni asked

Water rose up, to reveal a massive bubble, and a ship inside of it. The flag on the mast was the flag of Maelstrom Pirates.

"WHAT'S UP HOES!?" Captain Jon Silver shouted, and his marksman, Renasviel, shot an explosive charge from the front cannon at the Marine vessel.

"INCOMING!" Kuza shouted.

The marine ship shook violently, but ultimately only a scratch remained on its steel hull.

Loni's face was furious. "BITCH DID YOU JUST PUT A SCRATCH ON MY RIDE!!?!? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
    "YOU! ME! ON THE BEACH! RIGHT NOW!" Jon shouted back.

Soon enough both crews were on the beach, ready to fight.

Spoiler!

Foosha Village

"Set up the perimeter! Search the area!" Sakano gave out orders to his men
    "What is the meaning of this!" The mayor of Foosha asked "We are subordinates to Goa Kingdom! Did they asked you to do this!"
    "We are doing what we must to protect the people, there's a bandit encampment here, and a powerful weapon that needs to be seized. What do you know of those?"
    "B-bandits? Powerful weapon? Sir, we are simple people. We have no such weapons here!"

"Vice admiral Sir!" Dr. Ludwig arrived "We have found the weapon! It is being held by a person called Volume Draggins. He refuses to part with it and instead asks to join our ranks!"
    Sakano rolled his eyes "Fine! We could use more recruits."
    "Vice Admiral Sir!" Hanawado arrived next "We have found the Bandits Hidden Fortress!"
    "Good." Sakano was pleased "Tell Mister Draggins to demonstrate the weapon on them."

Next morning. The residents of Foosha village still were unsure what had passed. Only trace of the marines passing, was the smoldering cinders of the Bandit Hideout.

Golden Lion's Tomb

"So... How did you lose your arm?" Jules asked the guide as they waded through the tomb.
    "For the last time, it's none of your business..." Guide was visibly annoyed at the 7th repetition of the question.

"There," Azura said "That should be the last gate before the Burial site."

As they approached it they saw that the door were open already, and sounds of work were heard from the door.

"It seems someone beat us to it!" Lucius rushed to the door "I'll kill them!"

As they opened the door a shocking scene was before them. Zombies, huge numbers of zombies swarmed the cavern. They were digging the walls, further expanding the size of already massive cave. It was obvious that it was much, MUCH smaller before, as the only remnant of human architecture was the tiled path towards the coffin. Next to whom, a pale skinned, horned man stood.

"Kishishishishi!" he laughed "It seems we have some guests! Back off! I'm the one who's going to find the Ancient weapon! I was digging for years! You shall not waste my efforts!"

"Moriah..." the tour guide's face was grim "You know better than to stand in my way!"

"Crocodile? Kishishishi, You look like this was your tomb and I just raised your corpse! You think you have a chance against me?" Moriah opened the coffin, and the Zombie of Golden Lion Shiki walked out of it. "Do you think just because you have some green rookies backing you up you can overpower me? Have you forgotten that everything can be bought in this world?" He then turned to Jules and the root pirates "Join me scum of the sea, and i will handsomely reward you!"

Crocodile the tour guide turned to Jules "Don't you dare betray me. You can't possibly harm me." He turned into a whirlwind of sand. "Moriah obviously doesn't know where to look. His offer is inferior to mine."

Jules stroked his chin "Hm... two very interesting suggestions. Two very powerful allies. Which one will I choose fufufufu."

Kingdom of Phasburg

Bunch of Phasburg Royal guards were comically chasing after the TVR Pirates.

"I thought there was a princess in that tower!" Wade shouted "Not a million royal guards!"
    "Well MAYBE if someone wouldn't announce his name in high volume whenever he enters the building we might actually have some luck in sneaky missions!" Stormy was giving him the piece of her mind.
    "They should know who will send them to their graves!"
    "OMG! We are not here to kill! We just need information!"

"Quickly!" A street urchin appeared in front of them "Hide over here!"
    "You don't have to tell me twice!" Johnny said and the whole crew hid in the sewers following the orphan.

"Thanks for helping us friend." Anomandejan said to the kid.
    "No problem." He responded with a ruff voice "I'm the friend of the princess, why did you want to see her?"

"We are the ones asking the questions!" Wade was in his element "Who are you and why did you save us?"
    "I'm er... Ruffy! I was worried for my friend. The king tends to scare everyone off that tries to see her. Now your turn!"
    "Someone wanted us to check up on her" Stormy lied "What do you know about the royal family?"
    "There's only the princess and the king now. But a month ago there were more. My... King Josef had two brothers. Franz and Heinz. Franz died in a hunting accident. He got impaled by the boar they were hunting. He and Lord Hisanaga got separated from the main party, and they found Franz dead and Hisanaga wounded by the boar. Heinz was killed by the assassin. Lord Hisanaga jumped in front of the bullet, but it went straight through him and hit Heinz in the heart. The assassin was shot on the spot. I thought king would die of grief after that, but it didn't end there. My b.. the King's heir, Prince Ferdinand, was out in the town one night but didn't return. After a search he was found by lord Hisanaga, being terribly ill. He... he died next morning. The queen... she also died soon after... of a broken heart when lord Hisanaga told her the news. Josef went mad from grief. He became paranoid, and lets no one get anywhere near the princess." Orphan was barely holding the tears.
    "Wow..." Stormy was shocked "That's... rough."
    "Quite... Who wanted you to check up on her?"
    "He didn't want us to check up on her" Wade decided to tell the truth "He tried to hire us to kill the Princess. He said he could rule over after he eliminated her. He seemed to know many things about the royal family, so we are worried someone close to them is trying to hurt them. That man has something valuable for us but we have no intentions to hurt the Princess.
    Do you have any information about that?"

Orphan suddenly jumped in shock his... her voice suddenly becoming much more feminine "So someone does want to kill me! Father was right to be paranoid! But why are you telling me this? If you are out to assassinate me why would you tell my "friend" about it? Are you having second thoughts? How did the man look like?"

"wait..." Johnny said "There are two princesses!?!"
    Stormy put her palm on her face and shook her head. "She is the princess! She was in hiding to find out information!"

Suddenly King Josef himself entered the sewers. Behind him a familiar dark figure was following.

"Maria!" the king shouted when he saw his daughter "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU FUCKS! BY MY LIFE YOU SHALL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME AS WELL!" And he charged at the pirates.

"Father no!" Princess Maria said "They are here to help!"

The fight was rather short and unimpressive from the kings part.

"Oh well" Wade said "We still got 10 stats."
    "Go easy on the fourth wall captain" Bobby said.

"Not bad... Not bad..." The Dark Figure, Lord Hisanaga was applauding "This is actually perfect! The king killing his own daughter in his madness! Couldn't have planned it better myself! Well done! So... are you going to finish her or are we all going to have a long moment here?"

"Hisanaga!" Both the king and the Princess shouted in unison
    "It was you! You killed our entire family!"

"It was easy." He smirked "Killed Franz, Killed the boar, wounded myself to make it look like I tried to save him. I hired an actor as a prank to shoot Heinz. You should have seen the look on his face when he realized the gun i gave him fired real bullets... half a second before the guard shot the fool to death, obviously with my hidden power the bullet would do no damage to me, but Heinz... he lived just long enough to see me smirk."

"But... Ferdinand! You... you taught him everything he knew! You practically raised him!" The king was in shock

"HAHAHAHA! It was necessary to get close so that no one would think i'd do it! Foolish kid never stood a chance, not for a second did he think i'd give him poisonous vine. Oh and your wife and mother... She was strong. She didn't die of a broken heart." Hisanaga's hand suddenly turned into a swarm of Hornets "Lethal dose of hornet venom." He cackled

"Did we not treat you well Hisanaga?" The king was tearful "You well always well praised and well rewarded. We treated you as kin!"

"Fufufu... indeed you have" He approached the king "But I was never number one!"

"Y-You Monster!" princess Marie shouted and slapped him, her hand remaining filled with hornets as Hisanaga put on an evil grin. She shook the insects off then turned towards the TVR pirates "Please! Make him suffer! I will do anything! I will give you gold! I will give you my kingdom! I will give you myself! Please!"

"Oh you foolish child." Hisanaga was condescending "Appealing to emotion... of pirates? HA!" He turned to Wade "You know what I have to offer. Finish her and be rewarded, Or i will finish you. There's only one obvious choice here."

Wade was thinking "Gimme half a second to think this through..."

Lady Solids was standing in front of Endangered Animals Pirates "Nice cat..."
    "That's not a cat! It's a Ligle and we love it!"

The half lion half eagle hybrid squawked in joy.

"So do you have the goods?" She asked, offering the transcript of her poneglyph.

"Indeed we have" Haytham offered his transcript to her

They both took hold of the other, without letting go of their own. After a short, but tense standstill, they allowed the other to take their transcript.

Solids read up on it and laughed "Ah, So I assume you already took hold of the treasure described here? Well Played, but if this island was indeed once part of the ancient kingdom I can still make use of it."

She then phased into the ground. Disappearing from sight for a good while, and then emerging carrying a Large treasure chest. "Thank you for your time gentleminks." she giggled "We may work together more in the future. Peace!"

"I am not pleased with this" Spicer said holding his chin
    "Forget about that!" Haytham was excited "Look what their poneglyph has to say!"

Orange Town

It was a dark, moonless night over Orange town.

" So we were friendly with the revs." Spicer was confused.
    "Yes..." Cherry was listening
    " And we were JUST NOW mean with the Soldiers of the King of Orange."
    "Yes..."
    "And the Revolutionaries and the King of Orange were mean to each other."
    "Yes..."
    "So why are we saving the King of Orange now? "
    "So we can see if he has loot stashed somewhere!"
    "Ah, makes sense! So we are being friendly to the enemy of our friends and the friend of our enemies so that we could be mean to him!"
    "Yes." ... "...How do you manage to put simple things into such convoluted perspective?"
    " I'm simply convoluted."
    ""

Haytham melted the icy prison of the Orange king with fire.

"T-T-T-Thank you k-k-k-kind gentlemen!" Said the unfrozen orange king "I shall pronounce you to be slightly more than just common plebs."
    " We are Plebians?" Spicer said
    "Shut up you fat blob!" Ducktape was mean to the King "You better give up all your belongings to us, hidden or not. Otherwise i will show you just how insanely mad I can be!"
    "A-alright you mudblooded ruffians! Everyone wants the piece of the Royalty! You worms are far beyond my magnanimousness! These revolutionary bastards already took all except for my hedge fund."
    "Hedge fund?"
    "Yes. Whenever there's a sick child in the town people always organize gatherings of money so I could hire a decent doctor to cure them. I stash the money in the hedge fund and blame the world government for not sending anyone! No one is any wiser, It's popular to hate the WG these days. Not only did i gather up 40 000 Beli, But i also solved the overpopulation problem! Losing 50 of these lowlife children a year is no easy task! The poor always multiply like rabbits! Yet i have succeeded!"
    "Ducktape." Haytham said monotonously "Kill Him."
    "With greatest pleasure..."
    "W-wait what? But I paid you!"
    "Hi! We are Pirates..."

The next day The kings corpse was found. Impaled at the church tower. His face was barely recognizable from all the scarring and missing features, but it was he without a doubt.There were several large holes in his body as well, with his heart missing among... other bits. In his blood on the walls it was written: "Punishment!"

"Oi, Oi..." One townsman said "Didn't the revs say he'd get his just punishment?"
    "This... this is beyond cruel." The other said "I thought the revolutionaries were the good guys!"
    "It just goes to show..." said the third "You have to be a monster to defeat a monster... and then when we are rid of this World Government monsters... we will just replace them with the monsters that defeated them."

And thus the happiness of freedom of the people of orange town, was replaced with somberness and fear...

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 5!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 10th '17 at 12:52 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 5 - Part 1

Rubick Kingdom

"Boys!" Captain Jon shouted "I think we gave them enough false sense of security! Put on yer armors lads!"
    "Yes, that was the plan all along..." Renasviel put on his most sarcastic tone "Because we tooooooooootally didn't just forget to equip those things."
    "Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell the enemy of our glorious tactics!"

"Armors eh?" Loni stroked his chin "Well I shall sing to increase the morale then!"
    "And I shall prepare wonderful food later on!" God Serena said
    "Because the gods totally didn't forget we could do that..." Kuza rolled her eyes.

Spoiler!

Leperchaun woods

The Dwarven tribe that calls themselves the Leperchauns has been terrorizing the port city for years now. But once the Navy Vice Admiral Sakano Tochi arrived...

"I am here to negotiate the terms of peace" Vice admiral said
    "And we are here to steal your posessions!" the Dwarves shouted
    "V-vice admiral!" Ensign Bethany shouted "They stole our weapons... AND CLOTHES! KYA~!!!"
    Vice admiral was distracted for just a second
    "TAKE THIS!" one dwarf jumped at Sakano, and with one swift move he decapitated the vice admiral. "I have slayed the demon!" He shouted triumphant!
    "Fufufu..." Sakano Tochi's decapitated head laughed "You have done nothing but piss me off!"
    "Everyone! Get out of the woods! Now!" Lucifer was rallying his troops. They ran as vice admirals body dissolved, strings flowing in the sky from it.

High, high up in the clouds, the real Sakano Tochi was languishing. Sitting carelessly attached to clouds, he was inspecting the peculiar ring he got from Foosha Village. "I had to kill that twerp for this ring. He was only using it as a toy! Stubborn, useless fool. Let's see what its power can really do."

Underneath him, the woods were encased in a string cage. "Come to think of it... dwarves can escape through the gaps in strings... Oh well, Let them talk!" The ring on Sakano's hand had a red glow "METEOR VOLCANO!" He shouted, and shards of Magma mercilessly rained down upon the Woods...

The island was turned into scorching ruin, being renamed "Lava Hazard" by it's inhabitants. The world government praised the ruthlessness of it's Vice admiral towards insurrectionists. And the people nicknamed him "The Hammer of God" out of fear...

Syrup Village

"Monsters..." Ernest Piplup was looking at the once happy and populous Syrup Village, turned into the island of ghosts at the hand of the Root Pirates.
    "There's more." Chief of staff N'norman said "The Daira clan of the Shimotsuki village is sailing our way, they say Vice Admiral Sakano had Joined forces with the Ado clan and chased them off their lands. They will join our ranks soon. They say they are carrying "the piece" with them."
    "We must obtain it soon" Revolutionary leader was trembling in rage "and then we will destroy the World Government, we will destroy the pirates that harm the people, and we will..."
    "Leader Ernest." Lady Solids arrived, pale in face "There's more... It's about Leperchaun Woods..."

Goa Kingdom

"It's not that I do not appreciate the call for tea..." Akahata Drake was pondering "But it's not everyday that the King of Goa invites a pirate for fun and games. Even if it's a Shichibukai."

"I have urgent matters to discuss with someone." said King Drew the Fourth "And it cannot be the marines, nor the world government or the revolutionaries. I need the man who seeks power above all."

A rare sight occurred that day, a smile on Akahata's face "I'm your man then."

Tomb of the Golden Lion

"Fufufu..." Julliard laughed "You shouldn't have put all of your eggs in one basket Mr. Moriah!"
    Shiki's corpse was trapped safely behind Bartolomeo's barrier.
    "Damn you!" Moriah grinned, covered in blood "I was so close to find Pluton! I would have ruled the seas!"
    "You weren't even close to your own dick." Crocodile was less suave than usual "You were digging in the wrong chamber you dimwit!"
    Moriah's face turned paler at his shame.

"Here." Crocodile used his power to move the walls of the tomb, and behind it it was the magnificent warship, Pluton. "It's beautiful... For so long i was searching..."
    "And now it belongs to Captain Juliard of the Root Pirates! Oh what magnificent world we shall build with it!"
    "You mean Vice captain Julliard?" Crocodile locked eyes with Jules and for a moment the tension in the air could be cut with a knife
    "Gentlemen, gentlemen!" tomb raider Tariq stepped in "We have come so far, it would be a shame to just slaughter each other now... All three of us can be co-captains!"
    "AS IF!" Both Crocodile and Julliard shouted at Tariq, causing him to bury his head in the ground with his powers.
    "We shall settle this matter later" Lucius "Right now we have places to be... people to loot, and marines to kill."
    "Aye." everyone agreed
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 18th '17 at 11:19 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast