Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 5 - Part 2

Kingdom of Phasburg

“I am not killing a 14 year old girl”, announced Stormy.
    "So you betray me? Never mind. I was planning of getting rid of you anyway!", said Lord Hisanaga, his body slowly transforming.

“Keep them safe”, she whispered as she passed next to Captain Wade Wilson to attack Lord Hisanaga, “and leave Bobby out”.
    “DAMN IT STORMY! Can’t we just kill everyone?”, shouted Wade as he ran to touch everyone.
    “No you idiot, we ca-… Oh my god I hate bees!”, screamed Stormy as Lord Hisanaga turned into a swarm of hornets with his Mure Mure no Mi.
    "Girl I will turn that hate to fear very soon..." The swarm formed Hisanaga's face as he spoke
    “Bobby fast”, she said as she transformed and lifted Wade on the air.
    “My curse upon you!”, said Bobby, his finger pointing at Hisanaga and….nothing happened.
    “Great job Bobby!”, said Wade as he landed releasing Johnny and Anomadejan.
    Johnny and Anomadejan where fast and precise, but Hisanaga seemed to move and dodge most of the moves.
    "Swords? Bullets? Against ME?! How cute. And here I thought you were competent." Hisanaga swarm was gloating
    “I fucking hate bees!”, screamed Stormy being chased by a big swarm of hornets.
    “Stop running and fight you glorified lizard!”, said Wade as he charged Hisanaga with something that looked like flyswatter.
    A roar was heard and thunder stroke a number of hornets, turning them to ash.
    “Well,” said Johnny who came from a smoke cloud to aid Captain “fire would be more useful!”
    “That’s the first thing that came to my mind!” Wade was red from the stings
    "Well, I can’t burn Anomadejan’s cute hair ~Kyaa!!" Stormy blushed
    "Hmph a decent blow" Hisanaga's swarm seemed to grow in size "But you are still far from defeating HISAAAANAAAGAAAA SHUUUU! "
    “OK NOW YOU PISSED ME OFF!” Wade screamed as he searched his pockets.
    “Don’t do anything stupid!” warned Johnny but before he could finish his sentence, he started running away from the huge mass of wood that seemed to come from the sky.
    "Fuck my life..." Hisanaga stared blank at the largest flyswatter he'd ever seen.
    Wade, Stormy, Johnny and Anomadejan appeared from the huge cloud of dust that was created by the fall.
    “I think I killed it”, said Wade proudly, before he took a hit in the head.
    “Don’t drop our ship here and there, you are going to damage it!”, complained Stormy.
    “Damn it Captain! You squashed the fruit too!”
    “ I like smoothies”, said Johnny and took a squashed piece with some dust in it.
    “Where’s Bobby?”
    “He fell asleep at the start of the fight.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

The news travelled fast. The Kingdom of Phasburg was peaceful once more, Princess Marie and the King were safe and the party that was organized for their saviors was the biggest the Kingdom has seen in many years.
    “How can I ever repay you for what you did?” said the King.
    “Well, we need money, supplies, someone to tend our wounds, a sword or tw-“
    “Whatever you like, I owe you my life!”, said the Princess.
    “Lord Hisanaga told us he had information on One Piece. Do you know anything about that?” asked Johnny kindly.
    “Ah, the legendary One Piece. Matter of fact I do…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    “Are we ready to leave?”
    “Yeah, Stormy is coming now with Aisha. Princess insisted she comes with us.”
    “Nice”, said Captain Wade Wilson, “but you can’t recruit people I don’t approve, I have very strict standards, I need to check and evaluate- Oh my god what a babe!! Welcome aboard dear!”
    Handmaiden Aisha poked Wade with one of her swords "You will either keep your paws to yourself, or i will keep them as a sawed off trophy around my neck."
    "I'd be down with that fate if they rested on your bo-"

*SWISH*

Johnny was scratching his head "Well good thing she's a doctor so she can attach those back... Right? Those are reattachable?"

~writeup is a collaboration between stormy and the host. With the kitten doing most of the work. I'm super proud that neither one of us used "NOT THE BEES!" reference.

Bay of Falls

Endangered Animals pirates were climbing up the cliff via a steep road.

" I hear there are savages in this land."
    "HAH! Savages! I laugh in the face of savages! Didn't we tame some a while ago?"
    "You boys should really stop jumping to conclusions."
    "But... that's like 90% of what I do. "
    "Woman I DON'T CARE! I'm so pumped now i can take on anything my way!"
    "YES~~ YOU TELL THEM CHERRY-CHWAN!"
    "Crew... please. At least act like you are serious pirates.T-T"
    "Oi.. What are you saying captain... YOU THINK CHERRY CHWAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A PIRATE! RESIGN NOW AND GIVE HER YOUR POSITION!"

In an instant, they were surrounded by minks armed with bows. few of them came so close to Goji so that their arrows were pressing on his face while still in their bows "This human is so loud we could shoot him in the dark from the next island!"
    After a brief, but powerful moment of tension, the minks lowered their weapons. "Welcome home Brothers!"

The minks threw a huge party for the most famous mink pirates that lived since Nox Pirates.
    There were dance, booze, food and song deep into the night. Captain Haytham exchanged a few words with the chieftain, the Bear Mink called Baloon. "Whatever you need brother we will provide! Just do not ask our people to march to war. Even if we are strong fighters, we value peace above all, and will only fight to protect what is dear to us." He took a huge sip of tangerine juice "But if you wish to make these silly humans tremble before the mink might then I ain't gonna stop ya~!"

Next morning, they left the Mink village, stocked up on supplies.

" Nice people."
    "I'm SUUUUUUUPER pumped right now! Where are some marines? I will make a necklace out of their skulls!"
    "Really? Can't you tone it down a notch for once?"
    "Yea Ducktape, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE DOWN TO EARTH IN FRONT OF THE LADY~~!"
    "T-T"

You have 48 72 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 6!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 13th '17 at 05:41 PM.
    Do you want to roam the Sea of Adventure?

Join One Piece Destiny Season 5!

Chasing Ghouls in the Tower of God with his speed Quirk
    Manga
    http://i.imgur.com/iZZsfBi.png
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 6

Rubick kingdom

"Men! It's time for a Tactical retreat!" Commodore Loni put up a Steel Dome around Maelstrom Pirates. Kuza the Giantess picked up her comrades, and all Alpha Branch marines legged it to the ship.

"Oi!" Captain Jon was perplexed "What kind of a bullshit is this?" He used his Haki infused Bara Bara tatsumaki to break out of it. "Fire at them lads!"

Remaining Maelstrom pirates threw all they had at the Alpha branch marines, but they either dodged all their shots, or stayed far away from their attacks not to be hit.

"Damn it Loni you coward! You ain't getting away from me!"

Suddenly a clutter of strings fell from the skies, creating a cage wall between Maelstorm and Alpha branch. Captain Jon passed through it easily with his power, but held back after seeing the ship belonging to OMEGA branch marines.

"Fufufu... Looks like I came right in the nick of time eh "commodore"." Vice admiral Sakano approached his comrade. "Ludwig, Take care of their wounds."
    "Tsk, I'd have gotten away without you "Hammer of God", yet your assistance is appreciated." Loni was grateful in his own way. "Mind helping me wipe out this scum?"

Suddenly an explosion shook the Birdcage, and the ship rocked form the shockwave "What was that?" Lucifer shouted
    "Mother of god..." Dr. Ludwig was terrified at the sight of an ancient weapon...

"Kyahahahahaha!" Captan "Jules" Julliard of the Root Pirates was standing on the giant warship, Pluton. "Time to show you all what this baby can do!... Wait... It didn't even break the string cage?!? That's Bullshit!"
    "That thing is brokenly strong" Crocodile said "I've seen it in action before. Nothing can break it... but they cannot escape while it's up. We should just wait."
    "Screw that!" Jules was beyond pissed "I will chuck eggs at them! Tamago boshi! Tamago Boshi! TAMAGO MOTHERFUCKINGBOSHI!"

"About damn time you've arrived Jules!" Jon was shouting at his ally "What did you do? Stop by Cocoyashi village for Tangerine juice?"
    "AS A MATTER A FACT I HAVE!" Jules screamed back "AND IT WAS A GREAT JUICE!"
    ""

Sakano wiped his forehead of sweat "Damn, we weren't prepared for another pirate crew. Good thing I put up this birdcage beforehand."
    "V-Vice admiral sama!" Ensign Bethany arrived with the den den mushi. You are not going to like this... "The one Mariejois sent to help us... is..."

Open Sea - Near Arlong Park

"This is an interesting development..." Longleg Commander Matata was stroking his chin "Captain, what do you think?"
    "It is annoying..." Shichibukai Akahata Drake was leaned on his chair "To be pulled by the Gorosei themselves now to save the marines..."
    "And to save them from the very people you provoked to attack them!" His subordinate, Longarm Commander Legoless shook his head
    "They were supposed to BUY me time... not waste it." Drake's hand clenched the wooden armrest of his chair, shattering it from the force. "Oh well... I suppose I will be rid of some competition anyways."
    Matata Giggled "By that do you mean the pirates, or the marines? Whose side shall we take?"
    "The one we always take..." Drake stood up, observing the birdcage in the distance "Our own."

Open Sea - Near Marine Base Alpha

"Are you Ok with letting Solids deal with the mission on Tequila Wolf on her own?" N'norman asked Ernest "We shouldn't be rushing into this fight."
    "Solids will be fine." Ernest Piplup's voice was shaking, holding up his anger "We have to rush into this fight. Commodore Loni, The light of hope within the marines is in grave danger, and two of the biggest threats to the people of the land, Vice admiral Sakano and The Root Pirates, are also present at the scene. This is the best chance we are going to get of defeating them, and securing our place as the strongest in east blue. the people will be safe as we take on Mariejois."
    "Well there are eleven of us here" Chief of staff was scratching his head "But are you sure we can deal with it cleanly? Who knows which path Loni will take, and there's another pirate group there who's a complete unknown element."
    "For what we have to gain..." Revolutionary Leader was looking at the birdcage in the distance "...it's well worth the risk. If we do fail, Soldis has all she needs to pick up after us."

Living Mall Island

Ducktape was snoring on top of a Ligle named Kratos, as the Endangered Animals Pirates walked into the Living Mall

"Hellllllllllloooooooooo dear customers~~!" The face on the wall of the mall happily sung "How may I help you this fine day?"
    " Do you know where we can find devil fruits here? Sorted by their tier list of course." Spicer was curious
    "Devil Fruits!" The mall was shocked "W-we... we do not have that sort of demon work here! No... not at all! We would... NEVER! NEVER sully our... gooooood reputaaaaaation with such iiiiiiiitems."
    "And do you know who does know we could find it?" Haytham asked
    "Oh sure!" The mall suddenly got happier "That shady guy over there. Buyyyyyyyyye Mr. Not-my-problem-any-more!"
    "Interesting fellow." Spicer nodded

"Hi!" Haytham approached the shady guy "We are looking for the place to sell this magnificent creature." he lied while pointing at the Ligle
    "Ah so you are looking for... "special" wares? Come with me please..."

"Oi, captain." Goji approached Haytham "Have you noticed that all the shopkeepers look exactly the same?"
    "Yes." He replied with his voice down "As a matter of fact, they all look exactly as this shady guy. Keep on your toes. We might be in for trouble."

They were led to the back of the mall, where a seemingly normal wall, suddenly split down the middle, gradually opening up a corridor.
    "Over here..." Their guide went in first. As they followed, the path started closing in behind them.
    "I have a baaaaad feeling about this" Cherry was frightened.

Soon enough, a large chamber appeared in front of them. It was filled with Men that looked like rats... Or rats the size of men!

"Oi... All of these look EXACTLY the same!" Goji noticed

"I'm sorry" their shady guide said "but if you want to access the underground auction, you will have to prove you are not just some random blokes with no power in the world. So if you may... prove you can hold your own."

" I have no problems with this plan."

Gold Island

Anomandejan swam out of the lake, having his hair glitter in the sun as he tossed his head back. "More gems!" he exclaimed "This island is truly worthy of the name "Gold Island"."
    "Mhm..." Stormy was moving her head up and down as she was hypnotically oogling Anomandejan's bare torso. "Sweet treasure..."

"Oi!" A man in what seemed like a space suit was approaching the lake with his numerous bodyguard and slave women "What ish thish rare creatur." he pointed at Stormy "It looksh like a cat! I want to has it!"
    Stormy didn't give him 0.2 percent of her attention, still observing the abs "Piss off bub, I'm not for sale."
    Triggered, the Celestial Dragon pulled out a gun "You dare shpeak to me like that!" he shot at her, but in a blink of an eye Anomandejan was there to deflect the bullet with his sword.
    Stormy snapped out of her dreaming "HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! I WILL BURN YOU TO CINDER!" She transformed into a cat-dragon hybrid, and looked mighty intimidating
    "OOH! OOH!" the Celestial dragon showed no signs of fear "I wants it even moar nao! Fetch it!" he said to his Bodyguard.

Suddenly all bodyguard fell to the ground, knocked unconscious by the weird shockwave... which seemed to come from the strange otter mink who just appeared. "Hi!" he said to the Celestial Dragon, shaking his hand "I'm Wade Wilson! I;m the man who will become pirate king! And I also do house parties!"
    "You dare touch mah hand!" he started shooting at Wade "Take that and that and thaaaaaaaat!"
    Wade was dodging the bullets with little effort, turning to Stormy "Is this guy bothering you?"
    "Damn it! Slave girls! Be the bomb!"
    "Those are quite the bombs!" Wade exclaimed with hearts in his eyes as he looked at the slave girls.

One of them tearfully rushed at Wade hugging him "I-i'm sorry!" she was sobbing uncontrollably, the necklace around her neck beginning to glow.
    "WTF!" Shaki shouted, slicing the necklace and tossing it into the lake in the nick of time. Massive explosion almost emptied the lake of all its water
    "You would kill this lady just like that?!? I WILL KILL YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAADE WIII~"
    "BACK OFF WADE! HE PISSED ME OFF FIRST!" Stormy threw herself at the celestial dragon as she...

~~We interrupt this program to bring you serene pictures of baby animals instead of gory scenes of unimaginable cruelty~~

Spoiler!

"I don't think we should have done that..." Johnny was nervous.
    "I don't care..." Stormy was wiping bits of scorched Celestial dragon from her face with a recently looted handkerchief "Who wants an Ice cream cake!?"

Mariejois

"Our East Blue troops are on the brink of extinction!" Admiral Ginyagi was pleading to the Gorosei "We have to send out Reinforcements!"
    "Our troops will never be able to make it in time from here" Admiral Kuroryu was shaking his head "Shiroika is nearby. She is the strongest admiral, She should be able to..."
    "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Gorosei Crankgata slammed his palm on the table "If Shiroika abandons her post we risk countless pirates swarming into grand line!"
    "It took us greater part of the decade to purge the Paradise from pirate threat!" Gorosei Lucario Ereb was adamant "We shall not risk that peace because a few troops wandered off into the bad neighborhood."
    The last Gorosei, Kevin Nimbus was throwing a tennis ball off the wall "Just send that what's-his-face shichibukai to deal with them. He should be enough."
    "You can't be serious!" Ginyagi shouted "We cannot trust the shichibukai! He's as likely to side with the pirates as he's with Marines!"
    "Or more likely he will just try to kill them all." Kuroryu was shaking his head again.

Crankgata stood up, pinning the admirals with his terrifying gaze. "Our word is final! We shall not risk the safety of Mariejois or Paradise for this minor incident!"
    "Besides..." Kevin Nimbus butted in "Our spy within the revolutionaries says they will join the fray soon. The battlefield will be an excellent opportunity to eliminate most of our foes in one swoop."
    "Our men might die!" Ginyagi was in disbelief
    "An acceptable collateral." Lucario Ereb approved "Any resolution of that battle is acceptable. Our enemies will dwindle no matter what. And if we are rid of that unruly mutt Loni, then all the better."
    Ginyagi was walking up and down the room, not wanting to accept this.
    "At least send CP9 to steer the battle our way." Kuroryu suggested
    "Who's to say they are not there already?" Ereb smiled. "Besides, It is the marines own fault for having your fleet admiral out chasing emperors in New World. The balance of power was perfectly fine before it."

"IMPROTANT NEWS!" a messenger rushed into the chambers "The... Celestial Dragons! They have been attacked on Gold Island! Saint Piggon had been killed!"
    "UNACCEPTABLE!" Kevin Nimbus Shouted
    "Ginyagi! Go out there immediately!" Crankgata commanded
    "It is the matter of utmost urgency!" Lucario Ereb confirmed
    "...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GOROSEI?!?" Ginyagi had lost it by this point...

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 7!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 18th '17 at 10:59 AM.
    Do you want to roam the Sea of Adventure?

Join One Piece Destiny Season 5!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12