Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 5 - Part 2

Kingdom of Phasburg

“I am not killing a 14 year old girl”, announced Stormy.
    "So you betray me? Never mind. I was planning of getting rid of you anyway!", said Lord Hisanaga, his body slowly transforming.

“Keep them safe”, she whispered as she passed next to Captain Wade Wilson to attack Lord Hisanaga, “and leave Bobby out”.
    “DAMN IT STORMY! Can’t we just kill everyone?”, shouted Wade as he ran to touch everyone.
    “No you idiot, we ca-… Oh my god I hate bees!”, screamed Stormy as Lord Hisanaga turned into a swarm of hornets with his Mure Mure no Mi.
    "Girl I will turn that hate to fear very soon..." The swarm formed Hisanaga's face as he spoke
    “Bobby fast”, she said as she transformed and lifted Wade on the air.
    “My curse upon you!”, said Bobby, his finger pointing at Hisanaga and….nothing happened.
    “Great job Bobby!”, said Wade as he landed releasing Johnny and Anomadejan.
    Johnny and Anomadejan where fast and precise, but Hisanaga seemed to move and dodge most of the moves.
    "Swords? Bullets? Against ME?! How cute. And here I thought you were competent." Hisanaga swarm was gloating
    “I fucking hate bees!”, screamed Stormy being chased by a big swarm of hornets.
    “Stop running and fight you glorified lizard!”, said Wade as he charged Hisanaga with something that looked like flyswatter.
    A roar was heard and thunder stroke a number of hornets, turning them to ash.
    “Well,” said Johnny who came from a smoke cloud to aid Captain “fire would be more useful!”
    “That’s the first thing that came to my mind!” Wade was red from the stings
    "Well, I can’t burn Anomadejan’s cute hair ~Kyaa!!" Stormy blushed
    "Hmph a decent blow" Hisanaga's swarm seemed to grow in size "But you are still far from defeating HISAAAANAAAGAAAA SHUUUU! "
    “OK NOW YOU PISSED ME OFF!” Wade screamed as he searched his pockets.
    “Don’t do anything stupid!” warned Johnny but before he could finish his sentence, he started running away from the huge mass of wood that seemed to come from the sky.
    "Fuck my life..." Hisanaga stared blank at the largest flyswatter he'd ever seen.
    Wade, Stormy, Johnny and Anomadejan appeared from the huge cloud of dust that was created by the fall.
    “I think I killed it”, said Wade proudly, before he took a hit in the head.
    “Don’t drop our ship here and there, you are going to damage it!”, complained Stormy.
    “Damn it Captain! You squashed the fruit too!”
    “ I like smoothies”, said Johnny and took a squashed piece with some dust in it.
    “Where’s Bobby?”
    “He fell asleep at the start of the fight.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

The news travelled fast. The Kingdom of Phasburg was peaceful once more, Princess Marie and the King were safe and the party that was organized for their saviors was the biggest the Kingdom has seen in many years.
    “How can I ever repay you for what you did?” said the King.
    “Well, we need money, supplies, someone to tend our wounds, a sword or tw-“
    “Whatever you like, I owe you my life!”, said the Princess.
    “Lord Hisanaga told us he had information on One Piece. Do you know anything about that?” asked Johnny kindly.
    “Ah, the legendary One Piece. Matter of fact I do…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    “Are we ready to leave?”
    “Yeah, Stormy is coming now with Aisha. Princess insisted she comes with us.”
    “Nice”, said Captain Wade Wilson, “but you can’t recruit people I don’t approve, I have very strict standards, I need to check and evaluate- Oh my god what a babe!! Welcome aboard dear!”
    Handmaiden Aisha poked Wade with one of her swords "You will either keep your paws to yourself, or i will keep them as a sawed off trophy around my neck."
    "I'd be down with that fate if they rested on your bo-"

*SWISH*

Johnny was scratching his head "Well good thing she's a doctor so she can attach those back... Right? Those are reattachable?"

~writeup is a collaboration between stormy and the host. With the kitten doing most of the work. I'm super proud that neither one of us used "NOT THE BEES!" reference.

Bay of Falls

Endangered Animals pirates were climbing up the cliff via a steep road.

" I hear there are savages in this land."
    "HAH! Savages! I laugh in the face of savages! Didn't we tame some a while ago?"
    "You boys should really stop jumping to conclusions."
    "But... that's like 90% of what I do. "
    "Woman I DON'T CARE! I'm so pumped now i can take on anything my way!"
    "YES~~ YOU TELL THEM CHERRY-CHWAN!"
    "Crew... please. At least act like you are serious pirates.T-T"
    "Oi.. What are you saying captain... YOU THINK CHERRY CHWAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A PIRATE! RESIGN NOW AND GIVE HER YOUR POSITION!"

In an instant, they were surrounded by minks armed with bows. few of them came so close to Goji so that their arrows were pressing on his face while still in their bows "This human is so loud we could shoot him in the dark from the next island!"
    After a brief, but powerful moment of tension, the minks lowered their weapons. "Welcome home Brothers!"

The minks threw a huge party for the most famous mink pirates that lived since Nox Pirates.
    There were dance, booze, food and song deep into the night. Captain Haytham exchanged a few words with the chieftain, the Bear Mink called Baloon. "Whatever you need brother we will provide! Just do not ask our people to march to war. Even if we are strong fighters, we value peace above all, and will only fight to protect what is dear to us." He took a huge sip of tangerine juice "But if you wish to make these silly humans tremble before the mink might then I ain't gonna stop ya~!"

Next morning, they left the Mink village, stocked up on supplies.

" Nice people."
    "I'm SUUUUUUUPER pumped right now! Where are some marines? I will make a necklace out of their skulls!"
    "Really? Can't you tone it down a notch for once?"
    "Yea Ducktape, WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE DOWN TO EARTH IN FRONT OF THE LADY~~!"
    "T-T"

You have 48 72 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 6!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 13th '17 at 06:41 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 6

Rubick kingdom

"Men! It's time for a Tactical retreat!" Commodore Loni put up a Steel Dome around Maelstrom Pirates. Kuza the Giantess picked up her comrades, and all Alpha Branch marines legged it to the ship.

"Oi!" Captain Jon was perplexed "What kind of a bullshit is this?" He used his Haki infused Bara Bara tatsumaki to break out of it. "Fire at them lads!"

Remaining Maelstrom pirates threw all they had at the Alpha branch marines, but they either dodged all their shots, or stayed far away from their attacks not to be hit.

"Damn it Loni you coward! You ain't getting away from me!"

Suddenly a clutter of strings fell from the skies, creating a cage wall between Maelstorm and Alpha branch. Captain Jon passed through it easily with his power, but held back after seeing the ship belonging to OMEGA branch marines.

"Fufufu... Looks like I came right in the nick of time eh "commodore"." Vice admiral Sakano approached his comrade. "Ludwig, Take care of their wounds."
    "Tsk, I'd have gotten away without you "Hammer of God", yet your assistance is appreciated." Loni was grateful in his own way. "Mind helping me wipe out this scum?"

Suddenly an explosion shook the Birdcage, and the ship rocked form the shockwave "What was that?" Lucifer shouted
    "Mother of god..." Dr. Ludwig was terrified at the sight of an ancient weapon...

"Kyahahahahaha!" Captan "Jules" Julliard of the Root Pirates was standing on the giant warship, Pluton. "Time to show you all what this baby can do!... Wait... It didn't even break the string cage?!? That's Bullshit!"
    "That thing is brokenly strong" Crocodile said "I've seen it in action before. Nothing can break it... but they cannot escape while it's up. We should just wait."
    "Screw that!" Jules was beyond pissed "I will chuck eggs at them! Tamago boshi! Tamago Boshi! TAMAGO MOTHERFUCKINGBOSHI!"

"About damn time you've arrived Jules!" Jon was shouting at his ally "What did you do? Stop by Cocoyashi village for Tangerine juice?"
    "AS A MATTER A FACT I HAVE!" Jules screamed back "AND IT WAS A GREAT JUICE!"
    ""

Sakano wiped his forehead of sweat "Damn, we weren't prepared for another pirate crew. Good thing I put up this birdcage beforehand."
    "V-Vice admiral sama!" Ensign Bethany arrived with the den den mushi. You are not going to like this... "The one Mariejois sent to help us... is..."

Open Sea - Near Arlong Park

"This is an interesting development..." Longleg Commander Matata was stroking his chin "Captain, what do you think?"
    "It is annoying..." Shichibukai Akahata Drake was leaned on his chair "To be pulled by the Gorosei themselves now to save the marines..."
    "And to save them from the very people you provoked to attack them!" His subordinate, Longarm Commander Legoless shook his head
    "They were supposed to BUY me time... not waste it." Drake's hand clenched the wooden armrest of his chair, shattering it from the force. "Oh well... I suppose I will be rid of some competition anyways."
    Matata Giggled "By that do you mean the pirates, or the marines? Whose side shall we take?"
    "The one we always take..." Drake stood up, observing the birdcage in the distance "Our own."

Open Sea - Near Marine Base Alpha

"Are you Ok with letting Solids deal with the mission on Tequila Wolf on her own?" N'norman asked Ernest "We shouldn't be rushing into this fight."
    "Solids will be fine." Ernest Piplup's voice was shaking, holding up his anger "We have to rush into this fight. Commodore Loni, The light of hope within the marines is in grave danger, and two of the biggest threats to the people of the land, Vice admiral Sakano and The Root Pirates, are also present at the scene. This is the best chance we are going to get of defeating them, and securing our place as the strongest in east blue. the people will be safe as we take on Mariejois."
    "Well there are eleven of us here" Chief of staff was scratching his head "But are you sure we can deal with it cleanly? Who knows which path Loni will take, and there's another pirate group there who's a complete unknown element."
    "For what we have to gain..." Revolutionary Leader was looking at the birdcage in the distance "...it's well worth the risk. If we do fail, Soldis has all she needs to pick up after us."

Living Mall Island

Ducktape was snoring on top of a Ligle named Kratos, as the Endangered Animals Pirates walked into the Living Mall

"Hellllllllllloooooooooo dear customers~~!" The face on the wall of the mall happily sung "How may I help you this fine day?"
    " Do you know where we can find devil fruits here? Sorted by their tier list of course." Spicer was curious
    "Devil Fruits!" The mall was shocked "W-we... we do not have that sort of demon work here! No... not at all! We would... NEVER! NEVER sully our... gooooood reputaaaaaation with such iiiiiiiitems."
    "And do you know who does know we could find it?" Haytham asked
    "Oh sure!" The mall suddenly got happier "That shady guy over there. Buyyyyyyyyye Mr. Not-my-problem-any-more!"
    "Interesting fellow." Spicer nodded

"Hi!" Haytham approached the shady guy "We are looking for the place to sell this magnificent creature." he lied while pointing at the Ligle
    "Ah so you are looking for... "special" wares? Come with me please..."

"Oi, captain." Goji approached Haytham "Have you noticed that all the shopkeepers look exactly the same?"
    "Yes." He replied with his voice down "As a matter of fact, they all look exactly as this shady guy. Keep on your toes. We might be in for trouble."

They were led to the back of the mall, where a seemingly normal wall, suddenly split down the middle, gradually opening up a corridor.
    "Over here..." Their guide went in first. As they followed, the path started closing in behind them.
    "I have a baaaaad feeling about this" Cherry was frightened.

Soon enough, a large chamber appeared in front of them. It was filled with Men that looked like rats... Or rats the size of men!

"Oi... All of these look EXACTLY the same!" Goji noticed

"I'm sorry" their shady guide said "but if you want to access the underground auction, you will have to prove you are not just some random blokes with no power in the world. So if you may... prove you can hold your own."

" I have no problems with this plan."

Gold Island

Anomandejan swam out of the lake, having his hair glitter in the sun as he tossed his head back. "More gems!" he exclaimed "This island is truly worthy of the name "Gold Island"."
    "Mhm..." Stormy was moving her head up and down as she was hypnotically oogling Anomandejan's bare torso. "Sweet treasure..."

"Oi!" A man in what seemed like a space suit was approaching the lake with his numerous bodyguard and slave women "What ish thish rare creatur." he pointed at Stormy "It looksh like a cat! I want to has it!"
    Stormy didn't give him 0.2 percent of her attention, still observing the abs "Piss off bub, I'm not for sale."
    Triggered, the Celestial Dragon pulled out a gun "You dare shpeak to me like that!" he shot at her, but in a blink of an eye Anomandejan was there to deflect the bullet with his sword.
    Stormy snapped out of her dreaming "HEY! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING! I WILL BURN YOU TO CINDER!" She transformed into a cat-dragon hybrid, and looked mighty intimidating
    "OOH! OOH!" the Celestial dragon showed no signs of fear "I wants it even moar nao! Fetch it!" he said to his Bodyguard.

Suddenly all bodyguard fell to the ground, knocked unconscious by the weird shockwave... which seemed to come from the strange otter mink who just appeared. "Hi!" he said to the Celestial Dragon, shaking his hand "I'm Wade Wilson! I;m the man who will become pirate king! And I also do house parties!"
    "You dare touch mah hand!" he started shooting at Wade "Take that and that and thaaaaaaaat!"
    Wade was dodging the bullets with little effort, turning to Stormy "Is this guy bothering you?"
    "Damn it! Slave girls! Be the bomb!"
    "Those are quite the bombs!" Wade exclaimed with hearts in his eyes as he looked at the slave girls.

One of them tearfully rushed at Wade hugging him "I-i'm sorry!" she was sobbing uncontrollably, the necklace around her neck beginning to glow.
    "WTF!" Shaki shouted, slicing the necklace and tossing it into the lake in the nick of time. Massive explosion almost emptied the lake of all its water
    "You would kill this lady just like that?!? I WILL KILL YOU! WAAAAAAAAAAAADE WIII~"
    "BACK OFF WADE! HE PISSED ME OFF FIRST!" Stormy threw herself at the celestial dragon as she...

~~We interrupt this program to bring you serene pictures of baby animals instead of gory scenes of unimaginable cruelty~~

Spoiler!

"I don't think we should have done that..." Johnny was nervous.
    "I don't care..." Stormy was wiping bits of scorched Celestial dragon from her face with a recently looted handkerchief "Who wants an Ice cream cake!?"

Mariejois

"Our East Blue troops are on the brink of extinction!" Admiral Ginyagi was pleading to the Gorosei "We have to send out Reinforcements!"
    "Our troops will never be able to make it in time from here" Admiral Kuroryu was shaking his head "Shiroika is nearby. She is the strongest admiral, She should be able to..."
    "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Gorosei Crankgata slammed his palm on the table "If Shiroika abandons her post we risk countless pirates swarming into grand line!"
    "It took us greater part of the decade to purge the Paradise from pirate threat!" Gorosei Lucario Ereb was adamant "We shall not risk that peace because a few troops wandered off into the bad neighborhood."
    The last Gorosei, Kevin Nimbus was throwing a tennis ball off the wall "Just send that what's-his-face shichibukai to deal with them. He should be enough."
    "You can't be serious!" Ginyagi shouted "We cannot trust the shichibukai! He's as likely to side with the pirates as he's with Marines!"
    "Or more likely he will just try to kill them all." Kuroryu was shaking his head again.

Crankgata stood up, pinning the admirals with his terrifying gaze. "Our word is final! We shall not risk the safety of Mariejois or Paradise for this minor incident!"
    "Besides..." Kevin Nimbus butted in "Our spy within the revolutionaries says they will join the fray soon. The battlefield will be an excellent opportunity to eliminate most of our foes in one swoop."
    "Our men might die!" Ginyagi was in disbelief
    "An acceptable collateral." Lucario Ereb approved "Any resolution of that battle is acceptable. Our enemies will dwindle no matter what. And if we are rid of that unruly mutt Loni, then all the better."
    Ginyagi was walking up and down the room, not wanting to accept this.
    "At least send CP9 to steer the battle our way." Kuroryu suggested
    "Who's to say they are not there already?" Ereb smiled. "Besides, It is the marines own fault for having your fleet admiral out chasing emperors in New World. The balance of power was perfectly fine before it."

"IMPROTANT NEWS!" a messenger rushed into the chambers "The... Celestial Dragons! They have been attacked on Gold Island! Saint Piggon had been killed!"
    "UNACCEPTABLE!" Kevin Nimbus Shouted
    "Ginyagi! Go out there immediately!" Crankgata commanded
    "It is the matter of utmost urgency!" Lucario Ereb confirmed
    "...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME GOROSEI?!?" Ginyagi had lost it by this point...

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 7!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 18th '17 at 11:59 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 7

Off the coast of Rubick kingdom

“Alright now.” Commodore Loni cracked his knuckles “Let’s finish these pirate scums.”
    “Vice-Admiral Sakano-sama!” Ensign Bethany shouted from the crow’s nest “From the north… The Revolutionary army is coming!”
    “What?! Revolutionaries!?” Sakano was shocked “We are not prepared for them!”

Ernest Piplup jumped off the Revolutionary Carrier.
    “Oi, Isn’t he the devil fruit user?” Yosuke Daira asked “Won’t he sink like a rock?”
    “Just watch.” N’norman said
    “Ice age!” Ernest shouted, and the entire sea surrounding the bird cage and the pirate alliance got frozen in ice.
    “No escape…” he spoke “This battle will shape the direction of an age! The hammer is going to fall right here! Right now!”

“Well that’s annoying” Julliard smiled “It seems our options are rather limited now fufufu. It’s fight or die!”
    “Why are you amused by this?” Jon shouted at him “Renasviel! Go and conduct diplomacy with the revolutionaries! We need to focus on dealing with the marines for now.”
    “But they are all the way across the pond! How am I supposed to…”
    “Monsal!”
    “No wait… NOT LIKE TH-”
    “FISHMAN BOWLING!”
    “Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee eeeee!!”
    “Have you no regard for your crewmates lives?” Jules giggled
    “He can take care of himself.” Jon was unmoved “Hopefully my fodder reinforcements from Cocoyashi weren’t caught in this ice.”

“Huh? The water froze.” Legoless concluded
    “Who cares” Matata shrugged “We are way up here in the airship, it doesn’t concern us one b-”
    Akahata Drake grabbed both his subordinates and stepped on the edge of the airship.
    Legoless panicked “No boss wait! There are better ways to-”
    “Shut up” Drake jumped off. As he landed on the ice he turned to Matata “Make us comfortable would you?”
    “T-that would require me to change my pants, but I’ll see what I can do without it… Giant Candle Service Set!” Matata used his powers to create a large Waxen Throne, upon which Drake sat, and two lesser armchairs for himself and Legoless.
    “Now… Let’s see how this battle will unfold.” Drake leaned to the side and rested his head on his fist.

“Damn those revolutionaries AND that cursed Shichibukai.” Sakano removed one string off the birdcage, allowing for the marine troops to pass through. “Freezing us like this… And our “reinforcements” don’t seem to plan to move at all!”
    “Our CP9 spies with the revolutionaries say that Captain Jon promised them some info” Lucifer said “they will delay their attack until they get it.”
    “Doesn’t matter.” Sakano was confident “We will wipe them out. All at once, or one at a time”
    Loni seemed to be lost deep in thought.

“What the hell is this?” King Baam of Rubick Kingdom was out with his army on the beach “This will be one hell of a fight…”
    “Sir, shall we engage the enemy?” General Koon asked
    “No… We must protect our kingdom first and foremost. If the navy requires our assistance, we shall provide it. But not until I’m sure Rubick won’t suffer for it. Can’t risk one of them branching out to attack the city while our army is fighting the rest.”
    “They will crumble if they mess with the Kingdom of Rubick!” General Rak shouted

“What now commander general?”
    “We need to make sure that pirate never reaches us. If Ernest learns of our treason all will be for naught.”

Battle

"STOP ATTACKING!" Ernest shouted "I ordered you not to attack!"

"But commander!" Marksman Spirou said "The Root pirates violated the ceasefire!"

"Are you sure it was them? They are fighting on their ship. They couldn't have possibly reached here and back there so fast..."

"It was them for sure." N'norman said "They used their devil fruit powers, it couldn't have been anyone else."

"I see... Sorry Rensaviel, but the truce is off. We will spare maelstrom pirates, but the Root Pirates made themselves our enemy." Ernest's face was looking as grim as ever.

Living Mall Island

The Underground auction house had a plethora of exotic items on display.

"Zoan Swords, Tanks, guns... Oooooh a cyborg!" Cherry was browsing
    " Android." Spicer corrected her "It's an android"
    "What-ever Spicerrrrrrrrrr."

"Alright." Ducktape woke up yawning "I'm gonna go cause a distraction while you guys loot the goods." he turned to their Ligle "Come on Kratos." He mounted the beast, and together they jumped on the central stage, beating down on the Ratmen bodyguard which all looked alike.

"Hello everyone! Glad that I have everyone attention." Duck pulls an innocent smile. "Listen now very carefully, I have heard that in this underworld market resides an extremely strong weapon. My request is simple really, I want that weapon or any information that leads to it.", Suddenly the atmosphere tighten up in the underworld auction and Ducktape says with cold tone. "If you people don't hand me this weapon or give me any information about it's location then I will kill every single one of you." All of a sudden Ducktape goes back to his usual innocent smile. "I am pretty sure Kratos here will have a wonderful meal feeding on your bones after I am done with you all. Oh I almost forgot this robot now belongs to me." He pointed at the place where the Android was, but it was gone. All the merchandise had been sucked into the floor of the chamber as soon as the "diversion" began.

The dead rats disappeared in the puff of smoke. Ducktape and Kratos suddenly got hit by a strange pink circular beam and can only move really, REALLY slowly, basically standing still.
    "Pipipipipipi!" the patron who shot the beam laughed "So many hotblooded kids in the lesser seas these days. That is not how you crash an underground auction."
    "Shahahaha Indeed!" said the shark fishman with the saw nose "You either ambush the buyers after they purchased the items or you wait for some other fool to cause a ruckus before you do you thieving in the confusion."

"tsk, tsk, tsk..." The Auction master - who looked exactly the same as the shopkeepers and the shady guide - was unimpressed "Neither of those is going to work my friends. You see, this island... is the island that ate the Pazu Pazu no Mi - The Puzzle Paramecia! It has the ability to shift it's bodily structure any way it sees fit and add further structural elements to itself." The guns and swords emerged from the walls pointing at the Endangered animals pirates and the two rowdy patrons.

"However i am glad this had occurred, you see, I'm quite the collector, I like to take ALL the various items in the world, then use my Copy Copy no Mi to make a fortune from replicating and selling said items. Of course, obtaining new items can be a drag, but the best way to do it is to eliminate my patrons that cause a mess in the auction and take their possessions. Of course, i need to keep one of you alive and bribe them to keep my reputation clear, otherwise i'd never be able to run another auction again. So... Which one of you will take my side?"

The fishman spat to the side "Gentlemen, I suggest a temporary alliance. Let's not take the breadcrumbs he plans to bribe us with. Let's take THIS ENTIRE ISLAND WITH ALL IT'S TREASURES!"
    "Pipipipip! I like how you are thinking my brute friend!"

"Hmph, as if it'll be that easy. You! Minks! Take my side and i will award you with the most destructive android ever created! As well as a "modest" fee..."

Endangered Animals pirates pondered for a bit...

Fire God's Land

TVR Pirates stood in front of the large emerald door.

"The fire god will see you now!" The doorman said, opening the door

"FOR PONY!" Wade shouted charging first "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEE..."

The corridor was very, very long.

"sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon" He halted for a moment to catch some air.

"Stop shouting for the love of god." Stormy said "You need to save your energy for the actual fight."

"Damn this fire god! Using long corridors to exhaust us!" Wade was shaking his clenched fist

"Just take it easy" Johnny caught up "We are not that far off. Look, another do-"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE WI-"

Bobby wrapped his bandages around wade's mouth and then the rest of him forming a cocoon. "Captain please. My rotten ears are falling off."

"Mwllllllllllllllllllllswnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

They entered a large chamber in the center of the volcano. In front of them, a large fiery head appeared. "Who dares disturb the great and powerful fire god! I will end you for your insolence!"

"We have brought cola as tribute oh great and powerful!" Johnny said

"Oh have you?" the fire god's tone suddenly changed "This pleases me! Why have you come seeking my audience?"

"We are looking for a strawhat pirate that passed through this island some time ago." Stormy elaborated "We want to know if he knows where one piece could be found."

"I see... is there anything else?"

"MHMMWDWLSNMHMM!"

Fire god observed the bandadged up Wade held by Bobby "...I think your old grandma overwrapped your baby."

"Grandma?"
    "MHMBBY?"

Johnny stepped in before this got stupidly out of hand "He... It says that we are also looking for wicked loot and epic skills."

"Ah, so you wish to challenge me in a friendly duel! Very well then!"

The head disappeared from the chamber. To the far left a section of the chamber was separated by the white drapes with red spots. A cyborg with wild, blue, ever shifting hair stepped from behind it, and faced TVR pirates while making a pose. "OW! Let's have a SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER flashy match!"

"MMMWWWDWLLLLSSSSNMMM!"

Battle

"Ow, ow, ow... You lot are quite good aren't you?"
    "FOR PONY!" Wade shouted
    "INDEED! FOR PONY!" Franky shouted back changing his hair to resemble a pony!
    "SUUUUUUUPER VICTORY!" They both shouted and made a pose with Wade dropping confetti cannons and Franky launching fireworks

"You two just tried to kill each other!" Stormy shook her clenched fist at them with a sharky face.
    "Excuse me Cyborg-san" Johnny said "But can you help us with our questions now?"
    "Certainly! Further more, as the best shipwright in the world I will construct you the BEST ship in the world. Just tell me what you want from it and i shall make it so! And as for one piece..."

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 8!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Derfel
    @Loni
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @usso
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Hollow
    @Kuza
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @Rounin
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 24th '17 at 02:05 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 8

"Damn it captain... you are out cold!" Xander was strapping an abnormal amount of bandadges on his captain's knocked out body. "Monsal! Call Ren back! We are withdrawing!"
    "Oh? Leaving just when the party started?" Jules was looking over the corpses of fallen marines "I'm not sure i like th-" suddenly he stopped in terror. He was looking at one marine, God Serena - the tiger mink whose face fur got burned off from the napalm Jules himself fired upon them. She had a mark on her right cheek, the mark of the swan.

"N-no! It can't be! Not like this!" he was sobbing uncontrollably, he ripped the mask off his face, revealing the same mark on his left cheek. "Sister! I've spent an eternity looking for you!" He embraced her corpse, burning himself in the process (5damage) "What have i done... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he said with the vigor of Darth Vader, unleashing his conqueror's haki, shattering small chunks of ice and Pluton, and making everyone pause in awe.

"That's... that's Donquixote Julian! Son of the rogue celestial dragon Donquixote Missile, who was the brother of Donquixote Homing!" Ernest Piplup was the bearer of this exposition "The Gorosei sentenced that entire family to death because he fell in love with a mink! His children, Julian and Venus managed to escape the bloodshed separately... Why... why did Venus join the ones who slayed her family, and why did Julliard became a monster like his other cousin... He could have been a valuable ally..."

Suddenly Ernest got shot in the back by a seastone bullet. He turned around to see... Ernest Piplup holding a smoking gun. "What? What trickery is this!"
    "It's just Nise Nise no Mi..." said the other Ernest Piplup, who disappeared into thin air, revealing N'norman behind the gun. "It allows me to make fake illusions, as befitting of the leader of CP9!"

"You... you were the traitor all along! Renasviel said there was one but i wouldn't believe it!"
    "I would have led the revolutionaries to ruin if it wasn't for that meddling pirate! I thought i could shield my thoughts with armament haki, but his devil fruit power was COMPLETE BULLSHIT! I'm saddened i couldn't kill him right then and there, that girl from Daira clan, Matsu. Gave her life so he could escape. I wonder what thoughts they shared during the fight... no matter, As you said, this ends right here, right now!"

Maelstrom pirates reached the shores of Rubick, falling right into the hands of Rubick army "Tell me one good reason why i shouldn't execute you pirate scum right now!" General Rak said with the tone that would make the yonkou fill their pants in fear.
    Xander turned to Reasviel for diplomatic guidance, but Renasviel hadn't spoke a word since he returned from the revolutionary carrier, his mind deeply disturbed by something.
    "umm... THIS IS CAPTAIN JON SILVER!" Xander shouted raising completely bandaged up Jon into the air "The famous tangerine producer! If you help us we will offer you free Tangerines!"
    "I'm not buying it." General Koon was shaking his head "Why is his face all wrapped up? So you could so cheaply scam us?"
    "MHMAHMHMHHMHMH!" Mummified Jon protested, to which Monsal ripped the bandages from his face.
    "Squeeeeeeeeee!" General Rak shouted like the little girl "It is him! Can you sign this tangerine juice bottle for me?"
    "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN EVEN BREATHE!?"
    "Pretty pleeeeease? I can recommend you some sweet manhwas in return "
    General Koon was facepalming "Carry him to the infirmary, aiding such a highly respected entrepreneur can only aid us in the long run"

"...Captain" Nappa approached captain Jon "I'm sorry but i must beg my leave from your crew."
    "What?" Jon was shocked "Why are you leaving us now Nappa?"
    "I'm sorry. But i was never really a part of your crew." Nappa saluted "CP9!"
    Entire crew was having a facefault "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!"
    "Nothing too surprising really... we have a member infiltrating every pirate group in east blue... I was tasked with assassinating you... but... but..." Nappa was tearing up "I CAN'T DO IT! You are the best captain a Sayian could ask for! And doctor Xander is hilarious in his flamingo outfit! And Renasviel-kun is so sweettongued i just cannot bear to see you all hurt!"
    "So why are you leaving if you like us that much?"
    "Because i have a duty, as a man and as a member of the World government, to aid my comrades in this battle!" He walked away back towards the fight, but turned around and smiled at the maelstrom pirates "Do not worry! I will see you again!"
    Everyone teared up... except general Koon "Oh please... be more cheesy will you?"

Living Mall Island

"So you wish to side against me and loot my carefully hoarded treasures!" Auction Master Robbie shouted "Well that venture will not be so easy!" He hit himself on the chest once and multiple copies of himself popped around him. "Rushing into battle so foolishly... I guess i'll have to teach you how to be pirates!"

Spoiler!

"Hmph" Arlong was unimpressed "So many clones and still you are outnumbered and outskilled! If anyone is going to teach anyone anything, this old one will teach YOU not to underestimate pirate's dreams!"

"Pipipipip!" Foxy laughed "You may be going a bit too far there my friend, but i will show him that there are others with better tricks up their sleeves than this pale copy!"

"DO ALL PIRATES JUST MAKE STUPID SPEECHES?" Haytham shouted at them "JUST SHUT UP AND KICK HIS... ass...es." He facepalmed and started shooting at Robbie's copies.
    " sounds like a plan!" Spicer started beating on the copies

The island started shifting the room around making it difficult to move, it also pulled the devil fruit swords at them.

"DAAAAAAAAW! The puppy swords are so cute! <3 " Cherry couldn't resist being overwhelmed by cuteness
    "Cherry-chan look out!" Goji jumped in front of her and started kicking the sharp mutts

Kratos grabbed the Seastone cuffs from his backpack, and pressed them onto the island floor, disabling its shiftyness. "That only works in this room you know!" the island talked back "I... I can still function outside of it!" it launched a refrigerator through the wall, hitting Kratos for 5hp.

Rat people rushed into the room in great numbers, but they all got slowed by Foxy, and then cleaved in half by Arlong's Zanbato.

Ducktape suddenly woke up from "I smell blood... TIME TO FEAST!" He jumped into the fray and started mercilessly slaughtering copies, which only disappeared with a "Pfwsshhhhht". "WHY DON'T THEY BLEED?! I have but ONE expectation from my enemies and that is that they leave me some blooooooooooooood!"

"I will give you blood unless you focus!" Haytham stared at him intensely "Your own drained blood!"

Pacifista XLR was activated by the island. And it started attacking the allied forces with lasers. Spicer and Haytham joined their hands, and stuffed a reddish, muddy substance in Pacifista's throat causing the next fired laser to explode and disable the android.

Ultimately, Goji used his attack, Spring Death Knock to knock out the real auctioneer Robbie. Soon after, many weapons used by the island vanished with a "Pfwsshhhhht" and the island itself used the moment Kratos raised his hands (and seastone cuffs) in celebration to whisk Robbie away into the floor.

Haytham and the gang then went on to have a long conversation with Foxy, Arlong and the Island. Becoming friends on facebook with all of them. As they were preparing to leave, the island gave out a warning.

"Um... I don't want to disturb you guys but... there's a guy outside named "Rock Arima" and he seems to just be passing by, but he looks mighty pissed."

"Shit." Arlong said "That is Navy admiral Kuroryu, the wielder of Yami Yami no Mi. What is he doing here? If he's just passing by I suggest we wait here a bit before going forth."

Rubick Kingdom

The doctor was removing the bandages off Jon "Now then... let's take this armor off now shall we?"

Suddenly the armor disappeared with a specific "Pfwsshhhhht" sound.

"Well that was easy!" The doctor exclaimed
    "Oi! What did you do with my armor!" Jon protested
    "Captain!" Xander walked into the room "Our armors are gone!"
    "All of them!?!? Damn Drake! Where did he buy these pieces of junk!"

The fighting between the Root Pirates and the revolutionary army was intense. CP9 and Shichibukai Drake also joined forces in attempt to end them.

"My barrier can't hold much more of this punishment captain!"
    Julliard was holding the body of his sister, and wasn't reacting to the bloodshed around him. Some members of the revolutionaries turned out to be CP9, and were slaughtering their former comrades.
    "Gregory!" Lucian shouted "Use Pluton to hit them all with Napalm!"
    But Gregory didn't respond. His dead body was thrown out of the bridge, huge hole gasping in his chest. On the bridge stood Gekko Moriah

"Kishishishishi! Sorry captain but this is where i will take my leave!" He used Pluton's ability to bombard the area around it with Napalm melting the ice and damaging the ship slightly "And i will be taking my just reward as well!"
    "Your just reward?" the voice was heard from behind Moriah "You mean MY just reward!"
    "D-drake?!" Moriah panicked "When did you-" But he was swiftly finished off by the shichibukai and thrown off the bridge in same manner as Gregory.

"I could just sail away and let you all murder each other..." Drake contemplated "But I want the stats!" he grinned evilishly and rushed to attack the Barrier that was housing the rest of the Root Pirates. "WHAT'S THE MATTER JULLIARD!? YOU BROKE YOUR FAVORITE TOY OR SOMETHING?"

"Captain!" Azura shouted "We can't hide in here forever!"
    "No you cannot!" Tariq grabbed Bartolomeo by the legs and burried him into the ground, carrying him outside the barrier and throwing him into the fray "CP9!" He shouted.

"Another traitor..." Lucius trembled "NO MATTER! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!"
    "No..." Julliard finally spoke "I... I WILL KILL THEM ALL!"
    "You are mistaken..." Drake walked next to them "I will kill you all... DETHLOK!" He touched Julliard and Lucius, and above their heads number "666" appeared, and started ticking down. "I ate mythical Zoan, Ripa Ripa no Mi. I have all the powers of a Grim Reaper." His body started morphing into a giant skeleton "When your mark expires you will die, no matter what! Unless you can take me on that is."

Spoiler!

"Shigan!" N'norman was stabbing Gizmo sadistically without pause "SHIGAN SHIGAN SHIGAN!... Oh look, it broke." He threw Gizmo's body away. "The rest of you pirate scum is next!"

Ernest froze Matata to the core and then he shattered his body on Midgeta the Betrayer, knocking him out as well "No... YOU treacherous liar... YOU are next!" He then launched a flurry of icicles on him, but most missed and hit Drake and Pluton and the root pirates.
    "That pitiful attack won'd even scratch my armor!" Drake gloated, but a few moments later...
    "Pfwsshhhhht"
    "Shit..."

"Captain... It's time for our counterattack!" Lucius gathered them around... dropping one of Julliards smoke bombs so their actions were unclear.

As the smoke dropped down, only seven were standing, barely alive.

"The fuck is this?" N'norman looked at the number "354" above his head
    "Time you have left to live" Ernest responded, with the number "361" above his head. "At least i'll get to watch you die."
    "I can fix that" Drake panted "I could kill you before that number ticks down"
    "So.. what's the plan?" Crocodile was barely standing "Besides dying..."
    "Kill... them all!" Julliard was still bloodthirsty despite barely standing.
    Azura couldn't even muster one word.
    "Why are you all so dead?" Lucius wondered "No one even laid a finger on me..."

High Seas, somewhere near Marine Base Omega

"Oi... is that?" Johnny broke a sweat
    "Yes... a navy admiral's ship." Stormy cracked her knuckles
    "WAAAA-" *smack*
    "Captain this is not the moment to rush into things..." Aisha said to him "Most of us are devil fruit users. We should not fight in open sea."

"Greetings Tomes of Vetus Rimors pirates!" Admiral spoke
    "Holy fucking shit he got our name right!" Johnny was perplexed
    "I've heard that you have laid hurt upon the celestial dragons on Gold Island. And I have come to collect the dues, namely your heads."
    "I like my head right where it is thank you very much!" Shaki protested
    "I have no doubts about that at all, I'd rather keep you alive as well if i had the chance. Sadly you have denied that option when you killed St. Whatshisface... Did he suffer?" Admiral raised his eyebrow.
    Stormy patted her tummy "I'd tell you but... Girls don't make poop jokes."
    Admiral smiled "Good, at least some justice is being delivered in this world." His eyes looked to the side, trying not to reveal the sadness behind them "Shall we step forth somewhere more appropriate?"

"I got you!" Wade dropped a huge steel plate which he had furled up in his pocket, creating a massive platform.
    "Excellent!" Admiral rolled up into a paper ball, hopped onto the platform, and emerged with his upper body out of it, four insect-like legs also emerged, and his hands became large scorpion like pincers made out of paper, before they got coated in haki. "You face Merryxus! Navy Admiral Ginyagi of the Marine Forces! Wielder of the Pasu Pasu no Mi!"

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 9!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Jul 29th '17 at 01:53 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 8

Spoiler!

Jules was grabbing Jon's robe "Jon... curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
    Jon's face was somber "I'm sorry my friend. I really am. But in the game of Pirates, you either win or you die. And you... are a rival. There can be only one."
    "Up yours you bastard..." Jules spit in Jon's face, exploding it in the process with his devil fruit.
    "Well that's gonna leave a mark..." Xander scratched his head.

In the battle: Root Pirates against the revolutionary army, CP9 and Shichibukai Drake - Captain Jon won!

Off the coast of Marine Base Omega

The battle between TVR Pirates and Admiral Ginyagi was fierce. With every slice of damage done to the admiral, bits of paper fell off on the floor. Once the fight settled A battered and bruised Admiral was kneeling surrounded by his enemies. Only having 3% of his health left.

"You lot ain't half bad..." he grinned "But i have one more trick up my sleeve! Papiermache, Life return!!!"

Suddenly all the paper that was beat down from Ginyagi, flew up in the air, got coated in haki, and returned to to the admiral, each slice being as sharp as a blade.

"DODGE!" Stormy shouted, but suddenly she felt a sea stone blade on her neck, and lost all her strength
    "CP9..." Said Anomandejan emotionlessly, Holding Catnipurr on Stormy's neck.

Both of them took the brunt of the attack, but Anomandejan moved, and shielded Stormy somewhat. Rest of the TVR pirates dodged a huge chunk of it.

"Agent! Why didn't you dodge?!" Ginyagi asked Anomandejan, his health returning as the paper got absorbed into his body

"I have a duty to the World Government" The CP9 agent said being almost-but-not-quite dead "This is the only way I can honor that duty and protect the ones I care about." He lost consciousness.

Stormy was too shocked to react.

"I see..." Ginyagi's face was stiff, like made of stone "It's time for round two. Let's see if you can prevail now..."

The fight continued as before, with TVR pirates barely holding on due to their health being lower, but ultimately...

"Waaaaaaade... mother... fucking... Wilson!" Wade was breathing heavily as he pressed upon the admiral with seastone handcuffs, leeching strength from both of them.

Only Stormy and Johnny were barely standing. Others were out cold.

"Impressive display..." Ginyagi wheezed out "As that agent said... I have fulfilled my duty. At least I believe so. Let Admiral Ginyagi die here today. And what Go Merryxxus will do in the future... that is entirely up to you and your mercy."

Living Mall Island

The moment DuckTape hears the word "Rock Arima" the rooms atmosphere tightens up and everyone can sense ducktape immense killing intent. "No.... we are gonna kill him right here right now! I have some unfinished business with him." Ducktape replied to Arlong as he pulls out both his swords. His crew mates got worried and confused it was like this is a completely different person than the Aucktape they knew.

Cherry: "Is this Ducktape?....." Cherry muttered to herself with low worried tone.

As they started following him outside, Ducktape started talking "Let me tell you a little story..."

Ducktape's story...

Now back to the gir part...

"Daym son... " Spicer was perplexed

"Alright then..." Haytham shook his head "I guess we are taking on an admiral!"

"Lunatics... all of you!" Arlong couldn't believe he was doing this "But I understand Where you are coming from. My race has been oppressed by the humans as well... Honestly, it would give me much pleasure to strike back at them as much as possible!"

Spoiler!

Endangered animals Pirates walked towards Admiral Kuroryu's ship.
    He looked at them and said... "Oh, it's that mink pirate crew... Go away. I have no time to deal with such small fry."

"NORO NORO BEAM!" Foxy immediately launched an attack on him

"Oh please, as if i'd let myself be hit by such a pathetic attack." He easily dodged it without any effort

...but a mirror jumped out of the ground behind him, and the slow beam bounced off it and hit the Admiral.

"Whaaa..."

"Now! Everyone LET HIM HAVE IT!" Haytham shouted

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Ducktape growled through his teeth.

Many strikes befell Rock Arima, Admiral Kuroryu, but he wouldn't take it anymore. He unleashed the Haki of Conquerors upon his assailants, freeing himself from the slow.

He barely caught his breath "For that... you will all die." He opened a black hole on the island sucking in the entire living mall in it.

"NO! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!" Ducktape shouted

"Who?" Kuroryu unleashed all the fragments of broken island upon EA pirates.

"You smashed my sisters head in... I vowed to destroy you!"

He looked in Ducktape's eyes... "That wolf kid... I see... Is that what you believe happened? I guess i should have given you mercy back then."

"I don't want your kind of mercy!" Ducktape growled

"I didn't think you will cope with that tragedy like that, I thought you will try to repent. But instead you have forgotten."

"SILENCE! I WILL HEAR NO MORE OF YOUR LIES!" Ducktape morphed into a giant Lycanoid Scorpion. His eyes were blank and his mouth were drooling.

"Awakened Zoan... So be it then... I will fix my mistake."

The fight went on for some time, and Arima gained the upper hand after focusing his attacks on the Big Bad Wolf, knocking him out cold. "Foolish child... Forgive me." He stepped forth in an attempt to finish him, but Arlong jumped in front, stabbing Arima in the chest.

"Gah! You... I recognize your face..."
    "It feels too good to finally be able to take down one of you admiral scum! You shall spread misery no more!"
    "Imbecile..." He opened two black holes to the sides of Arlong. "Fools like you... have no business in this world." Then he proceeded to Fatality the fishman, by absorbing one half of him in each hole.

He fell to the ground, dying.

"Captain" He shouted for Haytham, and he kneel next to him. "Two things... The rabbit in your crew... She's with the CP9... She was supposed to back me up in this fight... but she fought me as vigorously as all of you... and even saved a few of you from death... She broke her allegiance because of you..."

Haytham was shocked by these news. Cherry? CP9?

"And another..." He was barely holding on "Have you heard of lunacy? The Madness that consumes on the eves of full moon... The marines intervened on a mink island... because one child... like Charlotte Linlin before..." But he couldn't finish. He was dead.

One small house suddenly rose from the ground "Is it over? The island asked."

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 10!

Mentions:

@Inari
    @Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @Spiegel AKA S Lawliet
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Prada
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 4th '17 at 12:38 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 9

Marine Base Omega

Tranquil waves splashed the shores of the marine base. Navy soldiers were patrolling the walls up and down like countless times before. The troops have indeed gotten a bit lazy since Vice Admiral Sakano's passing. Most were spending the days in cantina eating chimichangas and playing Hearthstone.

The first sing of trouble was spotted by Courage, a pink dog ming soldier patrolling the wall. As he turned to the sea to breathe some fresh sea air, an otter went flying into his face.

"OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!" The otter named Wade shouted and the Marine soldier responded with an appropriate "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Suddenly the TVR pirates ship, The Thousand Pony, crashed into the center plaza of the base.

"Kyah! Those are the infamous Tomatoes of Vertical Ribbits pirates!" Ensign Ami concluded.
    "I heard these monsters killed Admiral Ginyagi and mounted his head on the pike!" Ensign Yumi trembled "What hope do we have against them?"

"Oi! Aisha!" Wade shouted in ship's direction "You can't just throw me off the ship whenever you are having a tantrum!"
    "It was for your own good captain!" Johnny shouted back "Stormy was ready to turn you into kitchen mittens!"
    "I do not think you people that call yourselves my crewmates are taking me seriously as a captain! That being said i would love to be Stormy-chan's kitchen mittens and warm her behind "
    "THat... that is not how kitchen mittens work captain..."
    "MY WHOLE LIFE WAS A LIE!"

Stormy jumped off the ship and started indiscriminantely mauling the navy soldiers as she pushed towards the second gate.
    "She seems rather violent today." Bobby was worried "Well... more than usual anyway."
    "She's in a bad mood ever since that thing with Anomandejan." Aisha explained "They haven't been speaking at all... I hope she expends all of her sadism here."

"What shall we do?! What shall we do!?" Private Edd was running around in circles. His squadmate, Private Ed, was following him around laughing retardedly.
    "Close the second gate! Hurry! Quickly!" Lieutenant Eddy was taking command

Spoiler!

Stormy suddenly stopped. She grabbed her head and screamed in pain, transforming into her dragon form... but something wasn't right. She started growing, and growing, until her slender dragon form turned into a massive hulking monstrosity, her eyes turning completely pale. She unleashed a roar of such strength that it almost felt like a display of Conquerors haki. Soldiers around her fell to the ground in terror, some of them filling their pants.

"What is that?!" Private Billy was standing in the puddle of his own making.
    "Awakened zoan..." Lieutenant Mandy explained "The ultimate form of a devil fruit. This seems to be her first time though... She has no control over it!"
    "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Private Grim deducted.
    "Basically yes..." Liutenant Mandy confirmed Grim's fears.

"HOLD THE CREATURE OFF!" Lieutenant Dexter shouted "WE MUST CLOSE THE GATE BEFORE IT REACHES IT. DEFEND IT WITH YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!"

But Stormy didn't even notice the marine maggots under her feet. The gate came to a mere hair's width of closing, but stormy shoulder tackled it, opening it wide and shattering the wood, stone and steel that supported it... and then she went directly to the cantina to violently molest the chimichangas and fat kids marines.

"Abandon the ramparts." Commodore Jack told captain Coop "Use all resources to defend the main keep... May our ancestors watch over us."

Shell's town

"This is getting too easy." Spicer was standing on a hill made from knocked out bodies of marine soldiers.
    "It would have been much easier..." Cherry said with a sizable dose of sarcasm in her voice "...If this crew didn't have this gnastly TRAITOR CHERRY IN IT'S MIDST!" She stared at Haytham with a look that could kill
    "I'm sorry!" Haytham said "I needed to be sure!"
    "Be sure? Yea sure why not, I'm an evil twofaced bitch that's secretly trying to kill you lot. Ye, thanks a lot for thinking so highly of me Hay-tham!"
    "I didn't say that!" Haytham defended himself "I asked you what do you think of~"
    "Don't speak! The sound of your voice is making me throw baby animals at you, CAUSE I'M EVIL LIKE THAT!"

Goji was kicking the corrupt marine commander which was previously slowed by Foxy. "THIS. WILL. TEACH. YOU. TO. ENSLAVE. BEAUTIFUL. LADIES~~!"
    "G-goji aniki" One of the slaves complained "The only woman enslaved by him is Anabella-san. And she's perfectly able to protect herself! Actually come to think of it, commander preferred the company of bare chested men."
    "SHUT UP YOU LOWER THAN TRASH!" Goji shouted back at him before turning to Fighter Anabella "Bella-swan~~! I hope you weren't too repulsed by these vermin~!"
    "Ew, go away you pervert!" Anabella punched him in the dick and he fell to the ground in a weird mix of agony and pleasure.
    Spicer contemplated for a moment " You see, this is why you will always be a tier lower than Ducktape."

"Captaaaaaain!" The Living Mall Island - which may or may not be called "wet tissues" now has just finished devouring the remnants of marine base, and had grown to a large, but transportable size "There's a ship coming our way! It hoists the flag of TVR pirates!"
    "TVR pirates?!" Haytham was confused "T-they told us they had no intention coming here! Why have they lied to us?"
    "TVR pirates!"Ducktape, who had been lethargic since the death of Admiral Kuroryu had suddenly gained a shitton of enthusiasm. "Where are they?! Let me at them! Let me at them!"
    " Easy there Scrappy Doo, They could have just come for picnic or something."
    "They violated our trust! It's a declaration of war! GIVE ME THE DYNA STONE! IMMA NUKE THEM!"
    "Spicer is right. Let me talk to them first." Haytham calmed the situation.

They all climbed to the top of Wet Tissues "Kratos, use Dark Matter to pull them here!"
    "Kra-tos Kra-tos!" The Ligle said and used his newly found Yami Yami powers to pull all the TVR pirates on top of wet tissues.
    "Alright then Wade, what's the meaning of... wait... those are... wooden dummies?"
    " This is exquisite craftsmanship. They almost look real. "
    "Do you hear something... hissing?"
    "GET DOWN!"
    They all jumped off from Wet Tissues. A massive explosion took place, shattering the Living Island into pieces. When the dust settled, Wet Tissues was about the size of a phone booth. "Awwwwwww shucks. Here we go small again..."

A message flew down from one of the dummies. Spicer took and opened it.
    "It says "TeeHee"..." Spicer then put on his glasses to read the last bit "Signed by: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"...

Rubick Kingdom

Spoiler!

Renasviel released Ernest from his seastone shackles "Ernest, is there no hope of you joining us now?"
    "We seek different things Ren" Ernest was rubbing his wrists "I have no interest in looking for One Piece."
    "Very well. We've given Matsu a proper burial, and we've kept the bodies of the other fallen Revolutionaries to do as you wish with them."
    "You may bury them next to her, To give them to me, the one who caused their deaths with his foolishness... it would be insulting."
    "You're free to go. But before you do, I'd like to have a little chat. I still have hope one day you'll be among us. You'll find some armor, and a weapon, on your ship... as a show of good faith. I also must remind you I put my own life on the line by coming onto your ship to prevent N'norman from destroying your faction from the inside. We've also killed the despots, N'norman himself of course, as well as the Marine bastard Sakano and the vile Captain Jules. We helped liberate the workers, of which I was a member of, on Baratie from the owner's subjugation, and resolved the conflict at Cocoyoshi Village. We'll be getting to the bottom of the disappearances of females in this place too. By all accounts, we've been more Revolutionary that Pirate... for the most part."
    "Maybe you should join me then" Ernest smirked sourly.
    "But I'm not here to sing my own praises. I'm here to tell you that I hope we can count on you as a friend. There is another prominent Pirate Group, known as the Endangered Animal Pirates. Tell me, Ernest, how did your excursions into Orange Town go?"
    "We took what we needed from that place, and left their tyrant frozen in ice."
    "That's not the tale we heard. Curious, is it not? That the King was found mauled and butchered to death, and the good name of the Revolutionaries tarnished. Rumour has it, those Pirates were there at Orange Town. We've heard tales of one of them, who calls himself Ducktape. Some say his left eye glows red. Some say he's cursed with a madness that knows no mercy. There are dark tales, Ernest. Of an entire village, slaughtered. You're familiar with the story, I assume? Of how the madness had gripped a mink island, with all the village butchered? It is said one child survived, the incompetent buffoon of a Marine sent to address that slaughter left him live for the child to repent. How does the story go again? Ah, yes. The child's left eye glowed red... you see what I'm getting at?"
    Ernest's eyes showed no emotion.
    "I do not expect you to be involved in Pirate business. But you can see how dangerous it could be if such a mad beast obtained the One Piece, I assume? No, rabid curs must be put down, lest they spread their disease. Their group hasn't liberated, they've consumed and slaughtered. I ask that should we do battle with them, you would come to assist us. And maybe one day, you would consider joining us."
    "Perhaps, If the pirates turn more noble than what the marines should be. And when the villainy of this world is dead and gone into the distant memory. Maybe then will a man be able to act freely. When there are no duties for him to uphold."
    "Then I bid you fairwell, Ernest."
    Renasviel holds out his hand to shake Ernest's, and then sees him off.

"What the hell was he talking about there?" Monsal wondered
    "Some abstract crap no one understands." Ados nodded

Revolutionaries were all buried on the shores of Rubick kingdom. Their gravestones spread in two lines to the sides of two larger stones, belonging to Nappa and Matsu Daira
    "We'll see each other again one day" Jon engraved on Nappa's grave, as he poured sake into the dirt.
    Rensaviel engraved on Matsu's "You'll always walk with me".

"Farewell my companion, my friend. In another life we could have led different lives." Renasviel talked to her grave "one day i will honor your family, and end The Ado clan's tyranny over your homeland. That I swear."

Jon Patted his teammate on the back, and they all went back on the road to Rubick city.

"So... You are fine with this?" Crocodile asked "I thought you were just gonna kill all of us?"
    "You explained that you were jut their third party ally." Jon said "I'm perfectly fine if you become our First party ally!"
    "Well i'm always been a survivor" Crocodile lit a cigar "Lead the way... "captain" "

"Shouldn't we make one memorial for Jules too by the way?" Xander asked "He did save our lives..."
    "Nah, He's acid spit scarred me for life!" Jon was a bit angry about the whole ordeal "LOOK AT THIS! My right cheek will never look the same!"

Suddenly news coo arrived, and dropped a message in front of Jon.
    "Oooh a note! I wonder what it says" Jon opened a note, which in turn exploded in his face dealing 5 damage to his left cheek.
    "WAAAAAAAAHAHAHARGHHHHHH!" Jon was rolling on the floor in pain.
    "Well at least your scars are symmetrical now!" Xander laughed a bit
    Renasviel picked up the charred note "It says "TeeHee" and it's signed by a guy called: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

The thieves in the guild were wary at the sight of Maelstrom pirates and the maelstrom pirates returned the favor.

"Thieves... we don't need their scum." Xander was slightly disgusted
    "We need their aid if we are to solve these disappearances." Renasviel scorned him "The women have been disappearing of the island en masse, and i cannot find any with my powers, the only women on this island are either old, ugly or have horrible..."

He stopped as the sight of their Guildmistress shocked him, a bone-chilling scar was on her face, extending from her right eye to her right ear

"Scars." She finished Renasviels sentence, she couldn't be older than 20 "My mother figured what was going on. she realized i would be safe if she scarred me. My sister was not so lucky. She didn't want to be mangled and escaped before my mother could protect her. I haven't seen her since. We know that the one behind the disappearances is King Baam or someone close to him. With your assistance we will be able to bring the horrible chapter of this kingdom to an end. Will you join us in our fight?"

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 11!

Mentions:

@Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @SoulKiller
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 8th '17 at 05:16 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 10 - Part 1

Rubick Kingdom

"I do not want to hear about it!" King Baam shouted
    "But... the missing women! How can you not want to find them?" Jon was confused
    "That's enough! We have treated your wounds and provided you with supplies. I kindly ask that you leave now and let this matter go."

The guildmistress Yuri of the thieves guild pulled out her sword and placed it on kings neck "I'm not leaving until i find my sister!"
    Generals Rak and Koon pulled their weapons and were ready to pounce at Yuri, but the king showed them to stay down. "I regret that your sister vanished, but that matter cannot be helped. Please, just forget it and walk away."
    "Forget it?!? You want me to abandon my sister?!?"
    "No." Queen Rachel appeared "He wants you to die."
    "Rachel please!" King suddenly became quite nervous.
    "No, I shall finish this now... you want to see your sister woman?"
    "Yes I do! Where is she?" Yuri asked, letting the king go.

Rak and Koon used this moment to grab King Baam... and hold him down "This is for your own good my friend." Koon said

Spoiler!

"Your sister... is this her?" Queen said and placed her hand on her cheek, her face suddenly changed appearance, looking like a completely different woman "Or is this her?" she changed face again "Or this? Or this? Or this?"
    "Th-that is her! What have you done with her!"
    "They all look so beautiful don't they? But i'm the fairest of them all! The best aspects of their beauty are now a part of me! Be grateful i have this power! I helped you to see your sisters face one last time... there was no point in keeping the material alive..."
    Tearful and enraged Yuri attacked Queen Rachel from the front, but she easily countered the attack holding the sword in her hand "I also took the best aspects of their bodies... agility and all." She used her free hand to emphasize her bust.

"Captain!" Renasviel exclaimed "Seeing her moves i notice she has trouble reading attacks from the right for whatever reason. We should focus our attack there!"
    "Have at her then!"
    Maelstrom pirates attacked the queen's right side. She got caught completely off guard, and had trouble regaining ground. she managed to land a few quite strong hits but ultimately she fell down, barely staying conscious.

"Let me at them woman!" The queen said, her voice changed into a very ruff, masculine tone. "I shall kill them all!"
    "No!" her voice returned to normal, but she was screaming in horror "Go away! I don't want you here! Please! Begone!"
    "YOU WANT TO DIE BITCH?!" the rough voice of the queen said. And for a moment she fell silent "Then use me as I used you."
    The queen stood up, she put her hand close to her cheek, her other hand preventing it from connecting, her face covered in tears. She slapped herself swiftly and transformed.

Spoiler!

It would have been a truly terrible sight to behold. She turned into a large man, eyes which could kill with a single glance, arm muscles the size of most (fat) men, ruffled beard that seemed to have not been combed for decades,and legs that seemed to have skipped a leg day. Unfortunately this monstrosity of a human was still in queen's dress, losing much of it's dread. "Foolish pirates! Tremble now and despair! Doom has come to end you!" it said with the rough voice the queen spoke earlier.

Renasviels stumbled backwards for a moment in horror "...Him!"
    "... HIT HIM FROM THE RIGHT!" Jon shouted with a confidence of a wet army general mere seconds before he was (almost) oneshotted by the hulk. Xander was grabbed and tossed around, before being slammed into the roof. Ados and Monsal were also merely shrugged off as they tried to hold the beast. Thankfully Crocodile and Renasviel managed to stay out of range, and take it down with attacks from the right.

It stumbled and fell turning back to queen Rachel... the real queen Rachel. She was quite beautiful even without all the plastic surgery of her fruit, however the right side of her face was horribly, horribly mangled. Nothing but a gaping hole where her eye should have been,her cheek had holes that revealed her broken teeth, and her ear was completely missing.
    "Rachel!" King Baam approached her
    "Do not look at me!" She said, barely holding on "I'm hideous..."
    "What are you saying? You are just like the woman i fell in love with. You are perfect."
    "No..." she said "I am broken, unworthy..." she teared up from her healthy eye "You can't go after him for doing this to me... don't... waste your life... avenging this... ugly..." she died before finishing.

King stood up, holding Rachel in his hands. "She never was the same... She could never recover..." He took a deep breath "At least now no monster will haunt her..." He turned to maelstrom pirates "You may have saved her from her demons, but do not expect me to look kindly on you. The love of my life is gone. Leave, Before I decide otherwise..."

As the Maelstrom pirates sailed away from Rubick (Finally!) Jon approached Renasviel "Say... you seemed to recognize that man she turned into in the end. He really kicked our behinds."
    "Yes... Had she any combat mastery over that fruit we'd all be dead and buried... That is a mug we will have to face again if you are to become the pirate king, there's little doubt about that. He wouldn't let anyone take the title meant for him... The last Yonkou, Stanislav Raisin!"
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 11th '17 at 12:29 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 10 - Part 2

Prestory!

Mariejois

Endangered Animals pirates have infiltrated the dungeons of Mariejois

"Wow Goji." Anabella whispered "Your mirages are truly remarkable for taking us this far!"
    "ILVUNBLLCHWN~!"
    " Good thing we decided to gag him before coming here." Spicer nodded
    "Huh? They have no guards down here." Haytham was surprised "Release the prisoners! If you see a strong one lead me to him!"
    "How about this one?" Foxy presented Haytham a cell, where a mink was chained... with far too many chains. So much that his actual body could not be seen. The chains were attached to all corners of the cell, holding him suspended in mid air.
    "Water..." the mink murmured
    "Give the brother some water!" Haytham ordered and cherry brought him a bottle. As soon as he took a sip he tightened his muscles and broke through the chains "Finally! My neck feels a bit stiff... can you give me back my swords?"
    "Of course!" said cherry and went to the big pile of swords that was locked in the next cell "which one of these are yours?"
    "All of them... Me and my brother tried looting this place some time ago. When we got busted he ran away and left me here as a scapegoat to rot. I want to find him and kill him for it!"
    "We will help you with that brother." Haytham patted his back "But right now we need to bring down the Gorosei. Will you help us in our fight?"
    "Of course!"
    "Alright now here's the plan. Sadly it only has 33.33, repeating of course, chance to work, but we absolutely must stay qui-"
    "Imma take all of their heads!" The released beaver mink shouted "SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEE WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" he rushed up the stairs.

"Did... oh my god he just rushed in?" Haytham was shocked
    "Nah, he went in the wrong direction." Spicer giggled.

"What is this infernal racket?" Kevin Nimbus asked

"It's a prison break!" Haytham and the endangered animals pirates confronted them
    " I think it's time you guys take a break in the biscuit room." Spicer said
    "Biscuit room? What's a biscuit ro-" The gorosei were suddenly surrounded by biscuits that formed a room around them. Several soldiers made from the same material formed and surrounded the room.
    The room was attacked with everything that pirates had, as the dust settled the giant phoenix appeared in place of Lucario Ereb and was protecting Kevin Nimbus, In the place of Crankgata, the stone statue was crumbling.

Spoiler!

The phoenix Lucario Ereb healed his wounds and Nimbus grinned "You didn't think it would be that easy have you?" the earth shook and suddenly a huge chunk was separated from the mainland. The facing foes were riding a giant stone golem.
    "I shall head to Cliffcatraz across the sea!" Stone Golem Crankgata said "We have reinforcements there!"
    "And we can push their devil fruit users into the sea as well!" Lucario Ereb laughed evilishly.
    "All of us have mastered these fruits to the awakening stage." Nimbus said and the light started gathering into orbs around the pirates "You have no chance against us!" laser beams fired from the orbs, and spikes poured upon them from the stone golem. The pirates jumped on their Lion-eagle (Ligle) Kratos, and flew away. Light logia user, Nimbus, turned to light and appeared above Kratos, trying to shoot down the Ligle, but Ducktape parried the attack. Crankgata tried to punch Kratos out of the sky, but his fist was blown up by Cherry.

When the smoke cleared, Slade Wilson was standing on the stump of the fist. "Huh? How did I get here?"
    "You retard!" Anabella shouted "Get back here!"
    "I don't think we should be fighting on Kratos!" Ducktape said.
    "We can't fight on the golem either " Spicer couldn't even fight like this
    "KILL THE UGLY THING! KILL THE UGLY THING!" Nimbus was trying his best to shoot down Kratos but he was either missing for the most part, Kratos took the rest like the champ!
    "I'll take the phoenix then!" Ducktape turned into his awakened zoan scorpion form and jumped off kratos, landing on Lucario Ereb who was trying to get in on the action. The two of them wrestled in mid air.

Haytham dropped a smoke grenade on Kratos () and started shooting Nimbus from the smoke. However nimbus used his awakened fruit to bend the light around him, lowering Haytham's accuracy.
    Spicer then created an entire flock of biscuit arrows above him covering them in haki "Dodge this!" he said.
    Nimbus didn't even try to dodge them. He kept shooting at Kratos "UGLY UGLY UGLY!" Kratos got hit one too many times though, and fainted, falling onto the golem.
    Nimbus however, got hit in the head with an arrow for critical damage and died. His body fell into the sea.

"So you can regenerate eh?" Ducktape growled at Ereb, seeing his attacks make little damage "Captain! Some help here!"
    Haytham used his conqueror's haki to stun Ereb for a second, enough for kratos to Impale him with his Tail and poison him. Then he used shishi sonson to decapitate the helpless bird.Jumping off onto the golem.
    "And now... the golem."

Spoiler!

Seeing his comrades fall Crankgata accelerated towards his destination, he moved closer to the red line to merge with it but Endangered Animals pirates kept damaging him and preventing the fusion. He then used the awakening power of his fruit, and controlled the Red line from afar finally achieving the merge, however Anabella noticed with her observation that Crankgata was moving towards the red line through one of newly created stone tunnels. She smashed one end of the tunnel and Ducktape slashed the other. Haytham and Cherry shot at the falling tunnel, revealing Crankgata. Slade then hit him with several Pound ho's. killing him as he fell into the sea.

"...Well that was fun." Cherry sat on the ground huffing
    " Where are we? Is that the island of strange animals? "
    "We seem to be right between that and this other forested island..." Haytham stared into the distance.
    "I don't care" Slade said "I got this treasure while running around!"
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 11th '17 at 01:41 AM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 10 - Part 3

Marine base Omega

Spoiler!

Stormy cracked open the marine keep with ease, still unaware and bestial.

"So..." Johnny was scratching his head "are we just gonna let her do away with everyone or are we gonna try to save her?"
    "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" Wade said, munching on chimichangas "She's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine."
    "I'm more concerned about the marines to be frank." Aisha spoke through the sound of marine screams

Marine Commander Jack suddenly stepped forth "Pad Cannon!"
    Stormy was hit and coughed blood.
    "Alright, time to go! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSOOOOOOOOON!"

Stormy took off into the air and started bombarding the ground beneath her with various elemental breaths at her disposal. Commander Jack used his Nikyu nikyu no mi to bounce the attacks back at Stormy to the best of his ability.
    "Excuse me sir" Wade said to Jack "But you are fighting us now mate. Face my Chimi-Changa!"
    "And you can face my blade!" Jack engaged Wade in a swordsman duel.

Marines were shooting at stormy from afar, Bobby was wrapping as many of them in bandages as he could, and the rest fell either to Anomandejan and Aisha's swords or to Johnny's rifle. Stormy however was firing at them as well.

Soon enough there were no marines left standing. Only Wade and Jack dueled among the flames. Stormy landed down, facing her crewmates, ready to devour them.

Spoiler!

"We are your friends Stormy." Aisha said "Can't you remember us?"
    "As if that cheesy line is going to work " Bobby was unimpressed before... "PLEASE SPARE US STROMY-SAMA! WE ARE MERELY WORMS COMPARED TO YOUR GRANDNESS! WE ONLY LIVE TO SERVE."
    "Pathetic..." Aisha shook her head
    "Stormy..." Anomandejan stood between her and other pirates. For a moment they just stared at each other, Stormy growling at him. "Nothing I can say will make my actions right, because they weren't right. I have neglected you for the duty I had towards others. I put that in front of everything else and I ended up hurting you. I just wish you will give me the time... all the time in the world, so i can make it up to you." Somewhere in the distance Wade Wilson vomited...
    After a few more seconds of tense standstill between them Anomandejan said "Please don't eat me? I'll make pancakes!"
    "D-dejan?" Stormy suddenly came to be "W-what... where am-" A huge ship suddenly crashed onto her head, knocking her out.

"Wade Wilson, dragon slayer, how'd ya doin'?" Wade came in with a huge grin on his face folding back the ship he just unleashed.
    "CAPTAIN!" Johnny was shocked "We just brought her to her senses!"
    "whoops oh sorry i didn't realise i swear it was an accident i promise it will never happen again silly me." he said monotonously in one breath.
    "Did you get the marine commander?" Johnny was annoyed
    "Yup. AND I got his devil fruit!"
    "Fine... let's just loot what's left of this place and get ou-"
    "HIIIIIIIIIIIII" A huge giant crept up to him, their faces mere milimeters apart.
    "WAAAAAAAH!" Johnny screamed
    "I AM BIGCHEEKS! BAD MARINES PUT BIGCHEEKS IN CELL! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BABY BROTHER SMALLCHEEKS?"

You have 48 hours to send in your actions for SCENARIO 11!

Mentions:

@Nekomamushi
    @SniperKing
    @AndrewtheAmericanDude
    @Ron Swanson
    @Shaki
    @Aertes
    @Ratchet
    @AppleCider
    @SoulKiller

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Scenario 11 - Part 1

The world shook at the news of the gorosei's deaths. World government has fallen. Fortunately for the people of the world, marines were not concerned with world politics, and still held firm their holdings all around the world, maintaining the peace on the grand line and lesser blues through all the chaos.

Except in East Blue.

Various battling factions seceded from the common union, and formed their own governments. With their own ideas of how world should be governed.

Cliffcatraz

"Please warden-sama!" Jacques of the CP9 was kneeling before the Warden of Cliffcatraz "The world government requires your aid! Send your troops to meet the Gorosei stone Golem coming towards you! Our forces have been crippled! You are their only hope!"

"You are a bit late on the uptake are you?" Warden grinned at him. The anime infobox classified him as Girion Waffleborne Crocodile mink, eater of the Inu Inu no Mi: Model Dingo, Flamethrower Marksman, Chief Warden of Cliffcatraz "The Gorosei are dead already. My Informant from the Aviary confirms it."

Jacques was stunned. Words failed to flow from his mouth.

"I have another proposal for you... CP9... Shishishishi!" He laughed as vice-warden Titkey approached with several prisoners behind him, all free of cuffs.

"What is this? You released the prisoners?"

"Only those that agreed to join my new kingdom." He stood up, looking quite self satisfied. "Join me, and together we shall create a strong realm, one that actually possesses the strength to protect its people... Or you can return to your "tower of "justice"" and perish. I hear a certain Tangerine dealer will be paying a visit to it soon..."

Jacques was clinching his fists, through his gritting teeth he growled "I have little choice do I? Fine! Whatever is left of CP9 swears it's allegiance to...?"

"The glorious Kingdom of Waffles!" Girion shouted.

Literally everyone in the room was stuck with a facefault. Except for the warden who radiated Happiness while looking rather chibi-sh-ly.

Reverse Mountain

Reverse mountain was hollowed out. In its center a large waterfall existed, creation of all the waters that flew up the mountain from new world and lesser blues. On the sides of the cavern, a massive palace was built out of wood... Wood that formerly belonged to pirate ships that were foolish enough to encroach in the domain of Marine Admiral Shiroika.

"L-lady Marion sama!" Ensign Helen barged into Admiral's chambers "It's horrible! The Gorosei! Have been slain! The world government has fallen! Both admiral Ginyagi and admiral Kuroryu have fallen as well!"

"Is that so?" Marion Keks, Shiroika was bathing naked in a large jacuzzi filled with milk "It's quite grim indeed." She got out, not bothering to put any clothes and walked past Helen "How are our troops holding elsewhere? ... ENSIGN! I asked you a question!"

"S-sorry my lady!" Ensign Helen blushed and covered her eyes "We are doing fine! East blue is the only sea that-"

"Then we shall go to East Blue..." She walked outside of the main building, still naked, and approached the fencing that separated the wooden walkway from the large lake in the middle, that was being fed by the waterfall. She raised her hands in the air, and her entire body turned to water. Giant geyser of water rose from the lake and on top of it was a massive navy warship.

"Get in" She told her subordinates. "Time to spread our wings a bit"

"B-but what about your clothes!" Helen askedm still blushing

Shiroika rolled her eyes "F-iiiiiiiiine. What-ever Moooooooooooom! I shall put some rags on along the way!"

Skull Rock

"
    M-momma... What have they done to papa?"

"They looped his head off and put it on the mast! Something you shall do to them as well soon... Now, eat this shiny fruit..."

Tequila Wolf

"Ernest! Thank heavens you are safe!"

"You heard the news? The gorosei are dead! What we fought for has finally come to fruition!"

"So what is next for us?"

"We need to bring peace to the land! The world must remain united! we need to negotiate with other major powers, convince them to give up arms, and join together in harmony!"

"Heh, that sounds a bit naive."

"That's why we have Uranus!"

"w-what?"

"...the ancient weapon Solids. "

"Oh, right... we need one more piece to form it. Do you have any idea where it is?"

"In the south. I saw it first hand but couldn't get to it. It sounds like the job for you eh?"

"Hm, as always. Leave it to me!"

Goa Kingdom

"Have you heard?"

"About the Gorosei?"

"Nah about King Drew!"

"What about him?"

"He finally revealed his heritage!"

"I thought he was Drew Outlook the 4th? The son of Stelly Outlook the third? The last king?"

"Nah, he's actually the son of two revolutionaries! And his full name is Ace D. Rew."

" Who writes this crap? Are you going to tell me his mother is a bear and his father was the god of fire?"

"Well technically..."

"Get the fuck out of here!"

Cozia

Massive party was being held, The citizens of Cozia prospered greatly since Commodore Loni saved them, and the fall of the world government, that oppressed them so much in the past, came as additional blessing worthy of a huge party!

"Oi! Bethany-chan! Give us another pint of Tangerine juice!"

"Yosh! Here you go! And look! Our fisherman has returned with another catch!"

A large muscular man with a large nose came in, his arm has turned into a steel spike and a seaking was impaled on top of it "You want this roasted or in a stew? Whichever it is, I'm calling the dish "Fuck you, you Gorosei pieces of shit!""

Somewhere in North Blue

"Fleet admiral sir!" Hellemepo ran to the port of the ship where fleet admiral was standing, watching the battle unfold "The Gorosei ha-"

"I know my friend. Thank you."

"I hate it when you do that!"

"It's unfortunate it didn't happen just a bit later. We almost have him."

"You know we'd be in quite the pickle if he'd actually come out and fight."

"That's why i'm sitting here, waiting for him..."

"You think he can escape us again?"

"He's running out of holes to hide. If we don't end him now, we will certainly do so next time."

"What about this World government thing?"

Fleet admiral smirked "Luffy-san would just laugh... the entire world is finally free. And it's up to us to keep it peaceful."

Somewhere in North Blue, but not exactly in the same place as before albeit rather near.

"I beg of you my emperor! Please! Come out and fight! We cannot hold the marines much longer!"

"Then you are worthless to me..."

"Wait! Please! No!"

*Splat*

"Weakling..."

"Kyah~~ Completely useless! Yup yup! That being said Stanislav-chan we cannot stay here for much longer. it has become quite obvious that One piece isn't here either! And you know what! Some upstart pirates just killed off the gorosei in east blue!"

"East blue... the weakest sea... One place I haven't looked yet... Give the order..."

Somewhere at the bottom of the sea in East Blue.

A rather gloomy looking fishman was wading through the seabed. Numerous shipwrecks were littered around the place. a memory of a battle fought an age ago. In his hands he was holding something... shiny.

Spoiler!

"I will keep you safe! No one will have you! No one but me! Yes! You are the key! And you are mine! Mine! My.. my precious little One Piece..."
    Last edited by Gir; Aug 15th '17 at 11:40 PM.