Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    TBH last DP was useless lol
    It was me vs Nise an AFK Min and then Inari.
    No matter what I said I don't think the result would have changed. Activity DP 3 was a joke.
    It wouldn't have. U were guilty as sin tbh, i just wanted Min to lay to rest some suspicions. I didn't even bother to read to read your post because no argument that u made could have put more dirt on Nise than he did on his own by advocating Aertes being killed.

And even with that i was most likely still gonna vote against u
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

^ case and point lol

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Oh and another thing I remembered now. Why did none of you glance at the previous game we played with this setup?

I saw discussion upon discussion about who would vote when and what could it mean about potential Cops and SKs and I was like "yeah...if you go look in the previous game I did this as Iron so..."

Same with SoulKiller's repeat of Drew's cop strategy.
    Was writing <_< and research doesnt sound fun.
    Commander

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I think Inari is confirmed as our new lazy town lol

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Quite surprised that u seem to have abandoned your suspicions of me. Are u of the opinion that Aertes was a cop as well
    I was going to say to that "I just haven't addressed you yet" But yeah, after the last NP it was clear that Aertes was right on you and I needed to fix my mistake regarding you.

@Nise I was going to target Laboon if it weren't for Inari. I had a feeling he might have been Laboon's concealer, and after getting blocked once I just needed to know that Inari was not the SK regardless of what Aertes said. You can call me stubborn, but it did at least help. However, after knowing Inari targeted me I thought he concealed Aertes but it got RNG'ed to me. or whatever, I am ... Not really great at this game. But as I couldn't hint at my role I wasn't sure to tell how I suddenly didn't have any suspicions towards Inari anymore.. I guess just saying that I also believed Aertes was a cop would have been more than enough~

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    That's probably the worst MyLo I have ever seen, activity wise :/
    Good job @Nise, very solid reads, nice analysis and calculation but you need to remember that you also have to clear yourself, it's not a given fact that you are town, so more teamplay next time.
    @Min you need to learn to listen. You left town hanging twice, you had Shaki and Inari in your scum reads previous phase and you left your vote on Inari even though that lynch was not going to happen, instead of helping town lock a result. There's absolutely no reason to leave a moot vote and not help achieve a lynch on your second suspect.
    I do need to learn to listen to you. x.x I was going to make up for it in after the night results but then RL intervened and my activity dropped so bad, I couldn't come online and and I was really struggling as it was getting harder to write on my phone. ( My laptop died )

@Stein Aw shucks! Thanks, I will learn from this game and hopefully improve next time! I look forward to the next game @SoulKiller

I think I have a good grasp of the game, my understanding is so much better than the last two games where I just; couldn't understand a thing. Probably, and I am repeating this again, because I was too arrogant to read the rules/notes carefully assuming I would learn from playing lol.

But that was me in a past life. I am sorry for failing you Town, ur all so dependent on me! ;-;

MVP vote: Cop Aertes definitely agree with the others, Town won because of her.

Nise comes in as a close second. z.z

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    @Stein Aw shucks! Thanks, I will learn from this game and hopefully improve next time! I look forward to the next game @SoulKiller
    The sign up is already up. Go there state that you want to play and pick a number ^^
    I touched the stars, and saw the glorious light of a thousand suns! Now, blinded by this elegance, how could my purpose be anything... but dark...

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    I was going to say to that "I just haven't addressed you yet" But yeah, after the last NP it was clear that Aertes was right on you and I needed to fix my mistake regarding you.

@Nise I was going to target Laboon if it weren't for Inari. I had a feeling he might have been Laboon's concealer, and after getting blocked once I just needed to know that Inari was not the SK regardless of what Aertes said. You can call me stubborn, but it did at least help. However, after knowing Inari targeted me I thought he concealed Aertes but it got RNG'ed to me. or whatever, I am ... Not really great at this game. But as I couldn't hint at my role I wasn't sure to tell how I suddenly didn't have any suspicions towards Inari anymore.. I guess just saying that I also believed Aertes was a cop would have been more than enough~

I do need to learn to listen to you. x.x I was going to make up for it in after the night results but then RL intervened and my activity dropped so bad, I couldn't come online and and I was really struggling as it was getting harder to write on my phone. ( My laptop died )

I think I have a good grasp of the game, my understanding is so much better than the last two games where I just; couldn't understand a thing. Probably, and I am repeating this again, because I was too arrogant to read the rules/notes carefully assuming I would learn from playing lol.

But that was me in a past life. I am sorry for failing you Town, ur all so dependent on me! ;-;

MVP vote: Cop Aertes definitely agree with the others, Town won because of her.

Nise comes in as a close second. z.z
    No, for the life of me I just can't bring myself to trust Aertes u-u and Nise was a no, Laboon was more likely scum so I concealed u by PoE.
    Commander