Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Sorry for appearing so late, was out and got stuck for more than I anticipated. If you want a bit of time I can give you some.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Hateful 8 Mafia #2 Vote Tally - Day 2

Voting History

Nise (2) - Shaki, Laboon
    Shaki (2) - Aertes, Nise
    Inari (1) - Min

Not Voting: Inari

With 6 players alive, majority is at 4.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    I guess it depends how you interpret the rules. If you were survivor how would you answer that question?

I think it doesn't make much sense if he was SK to be displeased about being thought of as survivor. Of course survivor is the better option, especially as we still have 4 town alive, it is obvious which side the survivor would currently be on. The only reasons why I could see him denying survivor is if he is town, or if he is worried that being outed will make him expendable later in the game. I.e when town starts to lose numbers.

Yep.
    Read Nise as scum (see post above questions why he wants everything on you) and Shaki as survivor still. Play style is indie, and I think Rise was an SK
    It makes him expendable now tbh. He has been the focal point of the entire phase, his play has been bad, he is a confirmed scum read for at least half of the ppl playing, and you have two ppl here who aren't willing to vote for anyone else.

Even though hitting scum is best narrowing down the pool by getting rid of a player that could win without us if our play turns to shite isn't a horrible outcome
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Laboon View Post
    I guess it depends how you interpret the rules. If you were survivor how would you answer that question?

I think it doesn't make much sense if he was SK to be displeased about being thought of as survivor. Of course survivor is the better option, especially as we still have 4 town alive, it is obvious which side the survivor would currently be on. The only reasons why I could see him denying survivor is if he is town, or if he is worried that being outed will make him expendable later in the game. I.e when town starts to lose numbers.

Yep.
    Read Nise as scum (see post above questions why he wants everything on you) and Shaki as survivor still. Play style is indie, and I think Rise was an SK
    I would answer that I think Rise was the SK so the option is open. I don't see how it's rule breaking to assume who is left in the game.
    I don't see any hinting in discussing scenarios
    Expendable? Town doesn't have the luxury of many misslynches and the SK can win with him in the game
    That makes zero sense Laboon.
    So you have to reads and I assume you would be tying the votes. Extremely townie gameplay

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

According to the countdown you have 6 minutes left.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Guess I am last. Vote Lynch: Shaki

this vote makes me feel dirty for some reason, but realistically I see no good out of sparing Shaki this phase
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Laboon tying the votes is extremely anti town especially with such poor reasons.

Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

If I am not around and the game doesn't end please check Laboon.

the 9th

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    I would answer that I think Rise was the SK so the option is open. I don't see how it's rule breaking to assume who is left in the game.
    I don't see any hinting in discussing scenarios
    Expendable? Town doesn't have the luxury of many misslynches and the SK can win with him in the game
    That makes zero sense Laboon.
    So you have to reads and I assume you would be tying the votes. Extremely townie gameplay
    Do you think Rise was the SK?

I suppose so, personally I would just dodge all survivor related questions if I was the survivor.

Lol what do you mean it doesn't make any sense.. you are asking me to tell you what I think Shaki is thinking. I didn't say he was expendable. I was saying he might think he might become expendable and thus want to stay hidden to survive for as long as possible.

I assume you mean two reads. If I have two reads and both those reads are indie and there are only two indies left in the game that would make everyone else town? Why are you trying to make it look like i'm not making sense when I clearly am.

I think Nise is the SK so I am lynching him yes? I guess it would make it easier for you if I said that guys SK but imma lynch over here instead.