Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 577
  1. #521
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    898
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Nise View Post
    @Min don't vote until I'll be here, even if you plan to vote for Laboon. I don't like what is Inari doing, have bit of paranoia he wants to hammer anyone who you are going to vote.
    fft: no need to be paranoid I am simply going to ask if she believes your story.

    As far as i am concerned nothing that you can say would be more damning than u trying to get Aertes killed. For both you and Laboon it's an ideal situation.

    Laboon: shuts cop up before she can do anymore damage to him and at least give himself a fighting chance.

    Nise: In a situation where not yet confirmed by the cop, but with the cop's gaze pointed in another direction, get rid of her.

    I get that u wanted Aertes out of the way to ease your paranoia, i am no different with constantly being suspicious of Aertes

    Still there is some info I need from her. And how can I hammer Laboon without u here? <_<
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  2. #522
    Nise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,253
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    17,933
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    fft: no need to be paranoid I am simply going to ask if she believes your story.

    As far as i am concerned nothing that you can say would be more damning than u trying to get Aertes killed. For both you and Laboon it's an ideal situation.

    Laboon: shuts cop up before she can do anymore damage to him and at least give himself a fighting chance.

    Nise: In a situation where not yet confirmed by the cop, but with the cop's gaze pointed in another direction, get rid of her.

    I get that u wanted Aertes out of the way to ease your paranoia, i am no different with constantly being suspicious of Aertes

    Still there is some info I need from her. And how can I hammer Laboon without u here? <_<
    My vote is on Laboon already, if min votes here you can hammer with 3rd vote.
    Laboons vote is on me, if she votes me you can hammer with 3rd vote.

    so doesn't matter where Min votes you can hammer easily. Min is town for sure. Now be townie and vote before her.
    There is a secret...

  3. #523
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    898
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Nise View Post
    My vote is on Laboon already, if min votes here you can hammer with 3rd vote.
    Laboons vote is on me, if she votes me you can hammer with 3rd vote.

    so doesn't matter where Min votes you can hammer easily. Min is town for sure. Now be townie and vote before her.
    I will. After I speak with her U_U
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  4. #524
    Foxy, the Red Fox Min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,843
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    10,677
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    I'm going to be reading this in detail, cus most of this seems to be finding reason to lynch Nise, like him not responding to my messages Shaki used the same thing "Just wow, avoided post attempts towards him DP1"

    Also I have had my eyes on Laboon for a while now, first it was "Nise suggests this which led to our discussion" and now its Nise's "masterplan".

    Anyway I have been very ignorant at the start of the game just calling Nise and Laboon's interaction 'confusion' in my eyes, but now that I have had a read again, I think I can point out who is the real scum here is.

    I can come online in about 2 hours.

  5. #525
    Foxy, the Red Fox Min's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    1,843
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    10,677
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    ^ to @Laboons post

  6. #526
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    898
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Min View Post
    I'm going to be reading this in detail, cus most of this seems to be finding reason to lynch Nise, like him not responding to my messages — Shaki used the same thing "Just wow, avoided post attempts towards him DP1"

    Also I have had my eyes on Laboon for a while now, first it was "Nise suggests this which led to our discussion" and now its Nise's "masterplan".

    Anyway I have been very ignorant at the start of the game just calling Nise and Laboon's interaction 'confusion' in my eyes, but now that I have had a read again, I think I can point out who is the real scum here is.

    I can come online in about 2 hours.
    Quite surprised that u seem to have abandoned your suspicions of me. Are u of the opinion that Aertes was a cop as well
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  7. #527
    Nise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,253
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    17,933
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Quite surprised that u seem to have abandoned your suspicions of me. Are u of the opinion that Aertes was a cop as well
    Why are you asking to basically confirmed townie this question ? why are you even asking this question? She was investigative role who confirmed towns, doesn't matter what type.

    I strongly believe Laboon is the correct lynch, but you are playing this MyLo very poorly.
    There is a secret...

  8. #528
    Nise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,253
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    17,933
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Quite surprised that u seem to have abandoned your suspicions of me.
    yeah because it's vanilla vs goon game where nothing else can happen besides DP... are you baiting modkill or min or what the actually heck are you trying to do with all this?
    There is a secret...

  9. #529
    Nise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,253
    Gender
    Tactical attack Helicopter
    Beli
    17,933
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    @Min don't let anyone get into your head, think about everything, only you know your night results (if you have any) analyze them and make your decision, all 3 options are open for you.
    There is a secret...

  10. #530
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    898
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Nise View Post
    Why are you asking to basically confirmed townie this question ? why are you even asking this question? She was investigative role who confirmed towns, doesn't matter what type.

    I strongly believe Laboon is the correct lynch, but you are playing this MyLo very poorly.
    can she not answer questions that I pose to her or are you going to badger me and interrupt every step of the way?

    I asked because I believe it is an important question for me to ask. That's all. And yes we all know that u think Laboon is the right lynch now shoo
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •