Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    what does iron do
    Ironing

Iron is permanent Bulletproof.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Stein is it required for @Laboon @Shaki to kill each other?

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Wait hold on, @SoulKiller was a cop and not Min?

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Stein please update the graveyard please

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Nise View Post
    @Min good game, except one thing

Min (Tracker) targets Laboon (Serial Killer)

You should've read that Laboon was SK, it was very obvious, especially after Aertes' death.

MVP vote = Aertes for sure

just because she had good role doesn't mean it wasn't played extremely well by her and it's her that made it good, not vice-versa, Aertes was crucial part in this game to win.
    so were you

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    That's probably the worst MyLo I have ever seen, activity wise :/
    Good job @Nise, very solid reads, nice analysis and calculation but you need to remember that you also have to clear yourself, it's not a given fact that you are town, so more teamplay next time.
    @Min you need to learn to listen. You left town hanging twice, you had Shaki and Inari in your scum reads previous phase and you left your vote on Inari even though that lynch was not going to happen, instead of helping town lock a result. There's absolutely no reason to leave a moot vote and not help achieve a lynch on your second suspect.
    i thought either you or SoulKiller cleared Nise hence the DP3 boldness

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

lol what a phase.

Ah well gg.

Ruined myself DP 2 cause I came on expecting 7 hours and got > 30 minutes

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Stein is it required for @Laboon @Shaki to kill each other?
    We couldn't win with each other alive but didn't need to be the cause of death for the other.

Some notes on the game:

Solid play by Aertes, good choice on the low threat target
    Nise did well in her steed last phase and obviously put the nail in the coffin. I'd be wary about being over aggressive. Some points where you were being aggressive to people who you had confirmed as town could have gone wrong and made them read you red. Either way you both did well for what i'd call a pretty weak town. soulkiller/min/inari obviously the latter two are still learning etc so i am not saying they are bad by any means but more newbies are more easy to manipulate.
    Was pretty solid that Min didn't come on at all after the first few ours of the phase.
    Soulkillers play I didn't understand at all as a town role, especially in DP1.
    Shaki's defense I think of him in the discussion thread was pretending to be outraged at town death rather than actually objecting.
    Shakis play DP 2 I do not understand either. Rise was confirmed Survivor for him (I shot Rise, his shot failed). Why did he not claim survivor? Probably would have seen that he hadn't been going down that path if I had woken up earlier/got to work earlier etc and played that phase better.

I feel betrayed by my country for always being online when no one else is lol. If only JJ still played.

I dunno if these games get MVP medals but I would probably say Vote Lynch: Aertes High impact DP and from NP actions.
    Last edited by Laboon; Jul 13th '17 at 12:52 AM.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    You did nothing more than blow shit out of proportions and tunnelling lol. Anyways no point of talking I could of easily survived if I did not post anything but I have to call on people BS and state my opinion. Otherwise it's no fun.
    Thank you. Now I can go back and focus on ops I am done ^^

I got ya back shaki
    so my scum list

Aertes
    Nise
    Inari

ya think that is fair look into these 3 if I died instead rise. Out of Inari and nise cop nise.
    smh you are as dumb as aertes it seems who are incapable of reading.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    Huh? I fail to see the point of this post. I just hope you did not go back gathering quotes but I hope you feel some sort of satisfactions now at least.

As for the statements above yes my reads were wrong it was DP1 no big deal there I had you as guilty so I had a good reason for you there. I stick to my point that your argument was indeed stupid and unnecessary really. Other than that you did have a solid town play, it was matter of trusting what I was told and your play behavior. Ofcourse my play from the beginning was to clear my own alignment and know if I was sane or insane.

It was obvious as fuck that I was cop from my playstyle in DP1 like way to obvious to the point that I could not make it more clearer other than get myself mod killed. So yes you did derp hard by lynching your fellow cop lol. Especially since you were the other cop and should of knew better. You had your alignment pretty much figured out after I stated multiple times that my vote on you is locked and could of not been more clear that I was cop. Matter of fact, the fact that people still did not get the idea that I was a cop made me dumbfounded. Laboon vote was understandable he is Serial afterall but you and nise ? rofl.

Overall, your play was indeed good but nothing really wows. By DP2 you were certain that your sanity was sane and had 2 people copped out and 3 players left. Two of them were serials so it was process of elimination at that point. Nothing out of the ordinary. Kudos for winning this game for townies.
    Last edited by SoulKiller; Jul 13th '17 at 07:50 AM.
    I touched the stars, and saw the glorious light of a thousand suns! Now, blinded by this elegance, how could my purpose be anything... but dark...