Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Nise View Post
    Okay this is the worst opening post in this game so far. Flips town? Insane? Another SK shoots him following np. Scumhunt is our weapon of course, stating obvious here, there is not a lot of misdirection: survivor shouldn't use his power if he wants to side with town, which he should as of now. And cops should be able to prove their sanity sooner or later. So no, not lot misdirection and misinformation.
    really? You're opening post was way more worse tho

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post

Why would an SK kill a COP who lynched a TOWN? town would pretty much lynch him without interfering...

Seriously calling my one post worst? your whole argument/proposal reeks of confusion and hidden plays you're not addressing, much like last game of which you humorously mentioned in your first post...
    It was laboon who started this mechanical if scenarios talk and nise went along with it. Do i like it? no! Hell aertes chan had to come out to state the obvious and laboon gave her his thanks for what exactly? stating the obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    At best it would take till NP2 for a cop to come up with anything concrete. Until then i think the best course of action is scum hunting. Even then that means that if we havent hit scum at least once we are left with only four. Two of which are SK <_< am not so keen on blindly trusting ppl at that point.
    @Bold repeating what other people stating and mirroring them. Negative points!

Oh cool we have an iron
    I touched the stars, and saw the glorious light of a thousand suns! Now, blinded by this elegance, how could my purpose be anything... but dark...

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Pause. If u r saying that we are going to throw away a townie for a cop then how is he wrong if he hits town? Are u assuming that we will lynch him for getting it wrong? He could just be insane and we are down a cop. If he gets protected by concealer then the other cop cant check him, and he cant be killed during np. U r essentially just taking him at his word unless i am missing something.

The only alternative i can think of is letting the cop be killed as a target for the tracker, but that still seems kind of a foolish gamble
    It's reply when Shaki basically said it's good for SK to fake cop. Cop who lead townie lynch wouldn't get concealed, basically if someone lynches townie DP1, we put tracker on them.
    There is a secret...

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by SoulKiller View Post
    I don't know if you posting for the sake of posting.... Stating the obvious again? ofc we got NP 0 was given for the cops to determine their sanity.
    For someone to be condescending about "obvious" it looks like it wasn't obvious to you that cops can't cop themselves huh...?
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

It was laboon who started this mechanical if scenarios talk and nise went along with it. Do i like it? no! Hell aertes chan had to come out to state the obvious and laboon gave her his thanks for what exactly? stating the obvious?
    Nah, Nise started the argument about his "scenario" Laboon was the one who actually started asking really concerning questions and not vice versa
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Oh boy, my common sense is tingling.

Listen here kid, You're going over so many hypotheticals that your brain can't afford.
    I agree with this statement!!!
    I touched the stars, and saw the glorious light of a thousand suns! Now, blinded by this elegance, how could my purpose be anything... but dark...

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

really? You're opening post was way more worse tho
    oh your back with a new tactic? cool enlighten us : D

not bad not bad nisey chan!!! I like your second post
    Horrible opening post shaki
    huh? Excuse me?
    There is a secret...

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I have very mixed feelings about most my really early read list now:
    Inari - Lean town, so far towniest player imo
    Laboon - lean town, maybe null territory I didn't like how he was focusing on night action priority when it's pretty straight forward, I liked everything else.
    Aertes - again lean town with null, will explain in next line.
    SoulKiller - I see 2 good possibilities why he voted for Aertes, 1st he's cop and wants to prove his sanity, Aertes is juicy target for NP0. Second he is scum and trying to pick up fight with strong stubborn player, to bring chaos.
    Min - track her, literally unreadable.
    and finally Shaki - lean scum, wishy-washy start with lot's of unnecessary back and forth, arguing about something he doesn't know what, seems like posting for sake of appearing active.
    I was gonna go ahead and continue reading your list but after that @Bold I don't think i need to lel.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

huh? Excuse me?
    go back to shaki first post and yours :l You stated that his second post is horrible and claimed it to be his opening and I just told you a simple no it's not comparing it to your opening post : D

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

go back to shaki first post and yours :l You stated that his second post is horrible and claimed it to be his opening and I just told you a simple no it's not comparing it to your opening post : D
    I don't count fluff, hello's and "catching up"s as opening post. For me opening post is the first serious post in thread.
    There is a secret...

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

For someone to be condescending about "obvious" it looks like it wasn't obvious to you that cops can't cop themselves huh...?
    ..... playing dumb now shaki? I know that cops can't cop themselves. :l