Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Tennis

So, I wanted to get a thread mainly so people watching Wimbledon this year (if anyone but me) to share their thoughts, predictions and hopes and whatnot, as well as for the tennis season at large.

For the Men's side, I'm eternally hopeful Fed will get his 8th title. He looked pretty good today against Dolgopolov, from the little he played, so I think it's a realistic hope. Long long way to go of course.

Women's is a lot harder to judge. Lisicki has already let me down (as usual) so I really really hope Safarova can make a good run of it. I saw her live at Birmingham the other week, vs Cibulkova, and that forehand was just incredible to watch in person. It's not easy to see on TV but the side-spin on it really creates a lovely arc on the ball. Sadly I think this is probably Pliskova's to lose. Halep doesn't have the clutch gene and Kerber has been clowning it up all season long. Kvitova should do well too but I think the lack of matches will catch up to her should she face some adversity or have a poor day at the office. It's easy to look to the fitness when analyzing comebacks but it's usually the little instinctive things and adjustments one has to make throughout the match that takes time to come back. So far she's only ever needed Plan A which has been good enough, but I think she'll probably be in some trouble if she falls onto Plan B. I mainly just hope Venus loses soon. Please Venus, just retire. Serena, feel free to join her.

Ones to look out for: I've been following Giorgi and Naomi Osaka's careers for a number of year's now, and both are really good grass-court players. The title is probably a bit too far off for them, but it'd be nice to see them have a stab at a quarter final placing. Can't rule out Ostapenko either, though I feel it's going to catch up with her sooner or later. I'd like Svitolina to do well just because she's done a lot with a limited game and I feel like she doesn't get enough credit for it. On the men's we have Clownfils who might do well if he decides he can be bothered, and sadly Cilic is a threat. In truth though it's hard to see many others outside the usual suspects for the Men's making a big push.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

FeelsAmazingMan

“He was not a modest man. Contemplating suicide, he summoned a dragon." - Gothos' Folly