View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 25.00%

3 75.00%
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

My Hero Academia Chapter 145 Discussion and 146 Predictions

"Red Riot Part 2"

My Hero Academia Manga Chapter 145 Discussion and 146 Predictions

Discuss My Hero Academia Manga 145 here and predict the next chapter, My Hero Academia Manga 146

Google It

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eco Seis For This Useful Post:

Overhaul  (Jul 17th '17)

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Great chapter, a nice and to the point flashback for those that really like Kirishima, and the fight ends with just a week of delay for that story, still well paced.

By the way, could FatGum at max fat, maybe, just maybe, absorve All might punches, and release them back at him? So maybe there are people out there, like Endeavor that are really powerfull, and can match One For All.

Bakugou will be there, Todoroki etc. Midoriya won't be alone at the top, and not so far ahead of some of the beasts, like the previous mentioned. Could it be that some heroes right now can actually be close to All might in combat, or what All might was I mean?

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Eco Seis View Post
    Great chapter, a nice and to the point flashback for those that really like Kirishima, and the fight ends with just a week of delay for that story, still well paced.

By the way, could FatGum at max fat, maybe, just maybe, absorve All might punches, and release them back at him? So maybe there are people out there, like Endeavor that are really powerfull, and can match One For All.

Bakugou will be there, Todoroki etc. Midoriya won't be alone at the top, and not so far ahead of some of the beasts, like the previous mentioned. Could it be that some heroes right now can actually be close to All might in combat, or what All might was I mean?

I want to believe that but Endeavor said the gap between him and All Might was big. Maybe the new generation will change that dynamic.

But yeah great story, Kirishima's great and Fatgum is cooler than I realized

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Yeah I dont think fat gum would be able to tank an All Might punch

He was barely able to tank that guy's, and Kirishima was able to take some. Comparing the output of power, Id say All Might could one shot them both.

And as andrew said, even Endeavor noted the difference in power between the two. He is jealous of the man.

Anyway, great spotlight yet again on Kirishima and on his road to become brave, become a hero. It's not about being fearless, it's about having the courage to stand up for othrts, so that others dont suffer. I liked that he mentioned he wouldn't like to get the feeling of being useless ever again. That was great.

Hype to Not-So-Fatgum's punch. The lance reconned even the biggest barrier wouldn't be able to stop all the power Fatgum aborbed.
    5/5
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@AndrewtheAmericanDude @Inuarashi

I never thought or interpreted that Endeavor was so far behind in raw power, but in popularity and the media and civilians recognition.

They're both heroes, they never fought each other, it was just that in Endeavor's twisted mind, everything was about strength, like Bakugou, power, battle and beat up more and more villains, and that way the organization will grant him the number 1 spot, and the people will like a guy that beats up villains like Batman, but like Bakugou he is frustrated, because he doesn't understand that it doesn't work that way, for a better curriculum or resume, more things than how many villains he caught and beat up are taken into account.

Power wise this guy demolished many Noumu clones, that are supposed to be on par or close to All Might in raw physical power.

And for the next generations we saw Bakugou win against the 8%, but the same way Midoriya will use more and more of that tank, Bakugou was just a 1st year kid without his armor and blasters, with them and in a couple years, he could be on par with so much more, like any superheroes with superpowers, the sky is the limit.

Even a better example is Todoroki, he actually fought All For One, without restrictions, well, Midoriya's endurance, but he fought against full Smashes, like Bakugou as only a 1st year, and using only half of his quirk at that point, with all his quirk, and many times stronger and powerfull... That will be something to witness.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

I never thought or interpreted that Endeavor was so far behind in raw power, but in popularity and the media and civilians recognition.

They're both heroes, they never fought each other, it was just that in Endeavor's twisted mind, everything was about strength, like Bakugou, power, battle and beat up more and more villains, and that way the organization will grant him the number 1 spot, and the people will like a guy that beats up villains like Batman, but like Bakugou he is frustrated, because he doesn't understand that it doesn't work that way, for a better curriculum or resume, more things than how many villains he caught and beat up are taken into account.

Power wise this guy demolished many Noumu clones, that are supposed to be on par or close to All Might in raw physical power.

And for the next generations we saw Bakugou win against the 8%, but the same way Midoriya will use more and more of that tank, Bakugou was just a 1st year kid without his armor and blasters, with them and in a couple years, he could be on par with so much more, like any superheroes with superpowers, the sky is the limit.

Even a better example is Todoroki, he actually fought All For One, without restrictions, well, Midoriya's endurance, but he fought against full Smashes, like Bakugou as only a 1st year, and using only half of his quirk at that point, with all his quirk, and many times stronger and powerfull... That will be something to witness.
    There was a page after the All For One fight where Endeavor was frustrated about All Might's true form, speaking of how it spits on the big gap between him and All Might in capacity, complete with a mental visual (would I be allowed to post that?)

Also yeah the Nomu thing is weird, but when you consider the output of the Nomu's vs. All For One, I think All Might is actually quite a bit above the Nomu's. We can further justify his difficulty with the first Nomu with the notion that he was getting ganged up on by troublesome abilities and could have ended the fight sooner otherwise.

I'm so ready for Endeavor screen time but as it stands, he's probably not quite comparable. That was also seemingly part of his goal with Todoroki, to vicariously surpass him. Also just because Bakugou can do something as a kid doesn't mean he's at the bottom of the barrel. This universe's powerscaling might be different, as they can already compete with accomplished pro heroes to a decent degree. We've seen the Todoroki praise and Bakugou is comparable to him.

Moral of the story, I look forward to Endeavor spotlight and the new generation might surpass the old and be more competitive (the story certainly seems to be heading that direction but I would like to see a lot more to substantiate that.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Why don't people put the discussion tag on these anymore?

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@AndrewtheAmericanDude

Yeah I remember the scene you're talking about, but I still see that as something more related to his mind set, and not strength, he was always behind All Might and looking at his back, because he was the 2nd, he felt a gap, and he was frustrated, but precisely beause he didn't understand what he was feeling actually, what he lacked that All Might had, it wasn't only strength, it was attitude, and the mentality, just like All Might told Bakugou, and for Endeavor to see someone he idolized as the representation of strong, in that state was a shock, but that's precisely the point, he didn't get it, but the next gen will fix that problem, we saw that after the combat with Midotiya and Bakugou.

@Nekomamushi

Sorry, I guess it was my mistake.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Sorry for taking so long to answer ...

I dont think it was just in fame that Endeavor was behind. I dont think he would be that bothered if it was just fame separating both of them. Plus, from the portrayal we got, All Might took on All For One while Endeavor took on smaller guys.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    There was a page after the All For One fight where Endeavor was frustrated about All Might's true form, speaking of how it spits on the big gap between him and All Might in capacity, complete with a mental visual (would I be allowed to post that?)

Also yeah the Nomu thing is weird, but when you consider the output of the Nomu's vs. All For One, I think All Might is actually quite a bit above the Nomu's. We can further justify his difficulty with the first Nomu with the notion that he was getting ganged up on by troublesome abilities and could have ended the fight sooner otherwise.

I'm so ready for Endeavor screen time but as it stands, he's probably not quite comparable. That was also seemingly part of his goal with Todoroki, to vicariously surpass him. Also just because Bakugou can do something as a kid doesn't mean he's at the bottom of the barrel. This universe's powerscaling might be different, as they can already compete with accomplished pro heroes to a decent degree. We've seen the Todoroki praise and Bakugou is comparable to him.

Moral of the story, I look forward to Endeavor spotlight and the new generation might surpass the old and be more competitive (the story certainly seems to be heading that direction but I would like to see a lot more to substantiate that.
    You can post, as long as its not from another manga streaming site you can always use a image host like imgur to act as a recipient for it.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!