- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Let's see, what is there to discuss...

Arya's massacre was certainly nice to watch, jon's scene was a bit stale or the usual jon scene...

I didn't like how the hound started seeing shit in the fire :/

And would that wildling and that giant short haired swordswoman fuck already?

Aaaand why the fuck is daenerys going to the dragonstone? is that the place with the huge pile of .... dragonglass?

Overall kind of a boring episode for the most part, but kind of expected since they're building up and shit
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Curious about the Chicken on a raft ?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

This was so awesooooooooooooome!! It really felt finally getting GoT back in my life.

The opening confused me a bit at first, but I think it was supposed to. I thought it was a flashback. When I realized it was Arya, I was like "FOOK YEEE!!!" She's not messing around.

The whole Jon/Sansa thing was just fine. I liked seeing Jon take control, and especially the fact that everyone respected his decision.

Cersei has definitely gone mad. Everyone's a cunt or a whore now, and there are enemies at all sides, several by her own doing. I don't know what to think of Jaime I think he's awesome, but I mean... he wants to bang his sister still. The fact that he even wants to bang his sister. Anyway, by the end of this season, he will have had enough, and he will kill her just like he did Aegon.

Euron had some zingers. I don't think he's long for this world, though.

Jorah is fucked uuuup! His arm looks like an old bloody turd! I wonder how he'll be cured, or if they're able to stop the spreading. Stannis' daughter had the same thing, didn't she? It stopped with her, which makes me think it has something to do with where she lived, aka where Dany is now.

Favorite part of the episode was seeing Clegane, Thoros, and Dondarrion together, with their banter. Nice callback, too, with the cabin they went to. I honestly couldn't remember it myself, but apparently the dead people there were the ones Clegane stole the silver from, and his reasoning for it was because they wouldn't survive the winter anyway.
    And then there was Clegane's prophecy which he saw in the flames. I wonder what kind of role he'll play in all of this. And I love the irony of him going with people who worship fire Is he Azor Ahai, perhaps?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Zoo
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

I have one and only one word for this episode: Arya. Baddest bitch in the whole damn continent! Even the forced Ed Sheeran cameo couldn't hurt my love for arya's scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    Let's see, what is there to discuss...

Arya's massacre was certainly nice to watch, jon's scene was a bit stale or the usual jon scene...
    Yep, agreed on both. New (and improved?) sansa also ofc has to try and assert her dominance over jon, but jon is not having it. At least littlefinger is still her bitch.
    We gotta get him off of his grumpy streak somehow!

And would that wildling and that giant short haired swordswoman fuck already?
    Yes, ffs!
    Aaaand why the fuck is daenerys going to the dragonstone? is that the place with the huge pile of .... dragonglass?
    It's her ancestral home, where the targaryans used to live. It is to the targaryens like winterfell is to the starks.
    Overall kind of a boring episode for the most part, but kind of expected since they're building up and shit
    It's an e1, some setup is to be expected
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    This was so awesooooooooooooome!! It really felt finally getting GoT back in my life.

The opening confused me a bit at first, but I think it was supposed to. I thought it was a flashback. When I realized it was Arya, I was like "FOOK YEEE!!!" She's not messing around.
    I could tell, everything about it screamed arya!
    The whole Jon/Sansa thing was just fine. I liked seeing Jon take control, and especially the fact that everyone respected his decision.

Cersei has definitely gone mad. Everyone's a cunt or a whore now, and there are enemies at all sides, several by her own doing. I don't know what to think of Jaime I think he's awesome, but I mean... he wants to bang his sister still. The fact that he even wants to bang his sister. Anyway, by the end of this season, he will have had enough, and he will kill her just like he did Aegon.

Euron had some zingers. I don't think he's long for this world, though.
    Cersei's goin crazy, mad queen time for sure. And euron is already bonkers. They'll be perfectly crazy for each other.
    Jorah is fucked uuuup! His arm looks like an old bloody turd! I wonder how he'll be cured, or if they're able to stop the spreading. Stannis' daughter had the same thing, didn't she? It stopped with her, which makes me think it has something to do with where she lived, aka where Dany is now.
    Ya, it's either got something to do with dragons or with r'hlorr, the god of light.
    Favorite part of the episode was seeing Clegane, Thoros, and Dondarrion together, with their banter. Nice callback, too, with the cabin they went to. I honestly couldn't remember it myself, but apparently the dead people there were the ones Clegane stole the silver from, and his reasoning for it was because they wouldn't survive the winter anyway.
    And then there was Clegane's prophecy which he saw in the flames. I wonder what kind of role he'll play in all of this. And I love the irony of him going with people who worship fire Is he Azor Ahai, perhaps?
    They all do have good banter together.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    We gotta get him off of his grumpy streak somehow!
    Noooo but we like him BECAUSE of that! Oh shit did i just say we like him? Yep he's dead.
    Yeah. That is a gun in my pants. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you...

S'matter Buddy? You look a little, what's the word I'm looking for here, Stupid.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

jon's scene was a bit stale or the usual jon scene...
    Well, Lyanna spiced it up for him. Sansa was being the usual bitch that she is though.

Well he already saw shit in the fire, when they were kids. c/o The Mountain. lol

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ResoluteMenace View Post
    Well, Lyanna spiced it up for him. Sansa was being the usual bitch that she is though.

Well he already saw shit in the fire, when they were kids. c/o The Mountain. lol
    Yeah but i mean i'm not seeing any plans to more depth for Jon, i know a lot of shit happened to him, but it would be nice if he progressed in some way towards his nightswatch group.

And as for the hound, i prefer he stayed the bashing sonnuva bitch that he is, but yeah it's the first ep and we'll see

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    Yeah but i mean i'm not seeing any plans to more depth for Jon, i know a lot of shit happened to him, but it would be nice if he progressed in some way towards his nightswatch group.

And as for the hound, i prefer he stayed the bashing sonnuva bitch that he is, but yeah it's the first ep and we'll see
    Let's give the former Lord Commander some time. I think he's gonna face the Night King again this season. Lol

As for The Hound, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a helluva sarcastic a**hole until the series ends. Especially if he sees that his brother is now a zombie.
    "There's a hidden darkness in everyone."

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ResoluteMenace View Post
    Let's give the former Lord Commander some time. I think he's gonna face the Night King again this season. Lol

As for The Hound, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a helluva sarcastic a**hole until the series ends. Especially if he sees that his brother is now a zombie.
    Yeah but they don't need to make it excruciatingly slow

I can't show too much love for the hound, i need to keep him alive

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    I could tell, everything about it screamed arya!

Cersei's goin crazy, mad queen time for sure. And euron is already bonkers. They'll be perfectly crazy for each other.

Ya, it's either got something to do with dragons or with r'hlorr, the god of light.

They all do have good banter together.
    Well, you're a super Arya fan, so I wouldn't have expected anything less

Yeah, that's a good point. They might be drawn to each other because of their common interests in being bonkers.

I think so, too. Not the Roflmao guy, though. Didn't even know his name.

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast