View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 7.41%

4 14.81%

9 33.33%

12 44.44%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Chasing Ghouls in the Tower of God with his speed Quirk
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

One Piece Chapter 874 Discussion and 875 Predictions

"King Baum"

One Piece Chapter 874 Discussion and 875 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 874 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 875

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

There's text written in Comic Sans MS here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gir For This Useful Post:

Eco Seis  (Aug 4th '17), FireAngeL  (Aug 4th '17), Inuarashi  (Aug 5th '17)

Chasing Ghouls in the Tower of God with his speed Quirk
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Yay! I finally get to make one of these!

What's with that unholy alliance on the color spread

Oh Pudding... Do you even know who's side you're on? Nice to see Bege show some humanity when addressing Pudding.

Nami poaching Bigmom's Homies is hilarious.

King Baum...

There's text written in Comic Sans MS here.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

So that panel, showing Pudding's awe toward Sanji saving Nami (869 chapter), was not just accidentally shown.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

That color spread. I have no idea why Oda would put all of those characters together. I mean, Luffy x Hancock, okay, Doffy-Rocinante-Law, I could agree, then I see Crocodile, Reiju, Marco, Shanks, Ace, Sabo, and Cavendish. WTF.

Big Mom having an attack named after Elbaf?

Originally I would've laughed at some character falling but this is Big Mom, well shit.

Luffy poking Zeus like he's seen some huge cotton candy. Plus typical Sanji to butt in whenever Nami's involved.

Katakuri looks imposing as ever.

MAKE YOUR MIND UP PUDDING.

Also, 5/5. lmao
    "There's a hidden darkness in everyone."

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Even the cannon balls are homies

The soldiers are on the Sunny, so Brook and Chopper might get onto it and secretly destroy every mirror on the ship.
    They're focusing and encircling 1 area near the southwestern coast, that leaves an exit.

My son Baum is
    Prometheus ain't have to do all that. I bet he won't try that on Zeus. Also, I love how Luffy's always up for fighting Linlin.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

good chapter

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

This was a nice chapter.

And damn, Prometheus looks big as hell! O_O
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (SPECIAL UPDATE 9/6/17)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here for the project and here for the thread (UPDATE 9/9/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman engineer

Pometheus for nakama? I wouldn't mind, that'd be a great power up for Nami
    This chapter is pretty good, but I can already see the coup de burst outta here
    I wonder what will happen though since they can't just ask Dogtooth to leave the boat they'll fight him (Sanji and Jinbe) while Luffy holds the crazy chick out
    5/5 excellent !
    Guess who we're talking about :
    Because XX shows nothing impressive besides being an arrogant-humble idolizer who worships anyone he sees to be cool.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Inuarashi @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @FireAngeL @Scepter @ResoluteMenace @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Why is Zoro more popular than Sanji according to fans? We are in Sanji's arc and Zoro is no where to be seen!

2. How does Big Mom have giant-type moves when she was expelled from Elbaf as a kid? Did she learn from it somewhere?

3. Why was Big Mom unable to steal King Baum's soul directly? He was still afraid!

4. If Zeus the cloud loves eating thunder balls , does Prometheus the sun love eating Sanji's fire?

5. Will Zeus love eating Enel's lightning and will Prometheus love eating Sabo's fire? Or will they be outmatched?

6. Does Sanji the groom still love Nami more than Pudding the bride? What is his reaction when Nami made Zeus her servant rather than him?

7. Prometheus burned King Baum! will King Baum survive?

8. If Daifuku is in the Mirror World, will he intercept the Strawhats along the way? Will Sanji counter Daifuku to finish off their match?

9. Since Katakuri was smart to be in the Sunny and will intercept the Strawhats, will Luffy counter Katakuri to finish off their previous match? Will Luffy be able to defeat Katakuri on his own?

10. Where is Smoothie in all this? Is Cracker still recovering? Will we see him again and where? What is Cracker's reaction upon finding out Katakuri is doing a lot of heavy lifting but not Smoothie?

11. Did Pudding fall in love with Sanji and want to save him and his friends? Will she also run away with Strawhats or will Big Mom eat her?

12. Where did the Vinsmokes and Caesar go?

Key Question: if Katakuri is on the Sunny, why didn't he simply destroy it and prevent Strawhats from escaping at all? He could escape by leaving through the mirror world
    Last edited by AppleCider; Aug 4th '17 at 01:05 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Inuarashi @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @FireAngeL @Scepter @ResoluteMenace @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Why is Zoro more popular than Sanji according to fans? We are in Sanji's arc and Zoro is no where to be seen!

2. How does Big Mom have giant-type moves when she was expelled from Elbaf as a kid? Did she learn from it somewhere?

3. Why was Big Mom unable to steal King Baum's soul directly? He was still afraid!

4. If Zeus the cloud loves eating thunder balls , does Prometheus the sun love eating Sanji's fire?

5. Will Zeus love eating Enel's lightning and will Prometheus love eating Sabo's fire? Or will they be outmatched?

6. Does Sanji the groom still love Nami more than Pudding the bride? What is his reaction when Nami made Zeus her servant rather than him?

7. Prometheus burned King Baum! will King Baum survive?

8. If Daifuku is in the Mirror World, will he intercept the Strawhats along the way? Will Sanji counter Daifuku to finish off their match?

9. Since Katakuri was smart to be in the Sunny and will intercept the Strawhats, will Luffy counter Katakuri to finish off their previous match? Will Luffy be able to defeat Katakuri on his own?

10. Where is Smoothie in all this? Is Cracker still recovering? Will we see him again and where? What is Cracker's reaction upon finding out Katakuri is doing a lot of heavy lifting but not Smoothie?

11. Did Pudding fall in love with Sanji and want to save him and his friends? Will she also run away with Strawhats or will Big Mom eat her?

12. Where did the Vinsmokes and Caesar go?

Key Question: if Katakuri is on the Sunny, why didn't he simply destroy it and prevent Strawhats from escaping at all? He could escape by leaving through the mirror world
    1) Sanji's arc yes. But Zoro has been... Idk, cooler? I mean he's the type who doesn't cloud his judgment with women, or maybe because Sanji in this arc had been practically a crybaby with no real feats to show aside from kicking Luffy and crying like Robin.

2) Well she stayed there for a while, so it's not surprising that she may have seen it during training or what. Or maybe she ate a giant and now she knows to Giant Fu.

3) Maybe BM was too focused on the cake, heck she didn't even notice Zeus switching sides.

4) Thought about this actually, but is Sanji capable of keeping that up for forever? What if they meet Sabo again?

5) Connected with my number 4.

6) The usual Sanji reaction.

7)

8) None of the fights here had proper closure, let Sanji have a frickin' match, it's "HIS" year.

9) Jinbei comes to mind. Since they're also near a body of water.

10) I have no freaking idea what Smoothie is doing. Maybe she's comforting the guy whose name I forgot who turns things into food.

11) It would be great if she would be the death in this arc. A final sacrifice so that the SH can live.

12) *shrugs*

Key Q: Maybe he values the ship? lmao As it can be used for future purposes.
    "There's a hidden darkness in everyone."

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast