View Poll Results: Rate This Week's Chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

4 16.00%

21 84.00%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One Piece Chapter 878 Discussion and 879 Predictions

"Mink Tribe, Guardians Chief Pedro!!"

One Piece Chapter 878 Discussion and 879 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 878 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 879

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Chapter was fast as hell =_=

Still lovely tho, love Luffy's take charge attitude. It's always a thrill when he steps up takes his role as the crew's head.

Pedro shall not be forgotten....even tho he probably isn't dead, and if I am not mistaken Chopper already revealed who is going to save Pedro when they saw something from the Shark Submarine. Oh well

Still, nice on Pedospero losing an arm. I approve :

Hyped for Luffy vs Katakuri. Strength or defense-wise he doesn't seem to be as strong as Cracker, but I think we are going to see how dangerous a ma who can see so far into the future can be
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Man Luffy is seriously pissed.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Woooooooow. 5/5 no doubt. Pedro really went down like a boss that was fulfilling. Simultaneous Carrot tragic past? Rooooger, he even had a really sweet quote! Perospero got roooughed up, good to know. Also, man, Luffy was a pro this chapter. That was like actual character progression for him lol, he's learned to handle things outside of his control like people dying on him, he realized what was still important at the time, didn't miss a beat, and took charge! That was a genuinely very satisfying Luffy captain moment. I thought Jinbei would focus everyone but no it was Luffy. And man this gambit, say whatever about match ups, but I do think Luffy's in a very bad spot, but this hyyype so let's see it through. How will Luffy escape!? They're mobilizing forces everywhere, maybe Sanji can jump in to the mirror world from his island?

Really enjoyed this one. Maybe next chapter will be Sanji and the cake.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Pedro!!

Is it me or Oda keeps adding more and more connections to Roger as we progress?
    I really enjoyed Luffy standing his ground on this one and am actually hyped for the Luffy-Katakuri fight even tho I don't want Dogtooth to die

Carrot wanted to be a swordsman? Maybe Zoro can teach her a trick or two #carrotfornakama

My love.
    He is yours, now, Hood. Do you smile?
    My love is yours.

the 9th

Manga
    Zoo
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Freakin awesome chapter. I love how Pedro talked more about his crew's name. I forget who it was I spoke with about this a while back, but I totally called the meaning behind his crew's name. I think we were talking about how similar the Nox pirates must've been to the sun pirates (like the Mink equivalent).

Anyways, I'm pretty bummed that Perospero survived that shit somehow. Think of how fucked Big Mom's infrastructure would be without her minister of candy around.... maybe Luffy can pull through andtake out Katakuri, an even bigger asset.

But for real now... is no one else worried here? Luffy has to a) put katakuri in his place and b) somehow escape... right? Right?!?!?

So, what are your thoughts??? How is Luffy getting out of there all alone?

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

Sooo.... Yeah he's the Pirate King. 5/5

Pero only lost an arm? He can make a candy one then

Why are Sanji & Zoro fighting that cat so hard?

It was awesome to see their shark flying with the ship
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    Freakin awesome chapter. I love how Pedro talked more about his crew's name. I forget who it was I spoke with about this a while back, but I totally called the meaning behind his crew's name. I think we were talking about how similar the Nox pirates must've been to the sun pirates (like the Mink equivalent).

Anyways, I'm pretty bummed that Perospero survived that shit somehow. Think of how fucked Big Mom's infrastructure would be without her minister of candy around.... maybe Luffy can pull through andtake out Katakuri, an even bigger asset.

But for real now... is no one else worried here? Luffy has to a) put katakuri in his place and b) somehow escape... right? Right?!?!?

So, what are your thoughts??? How is Luffy getting out of there all alone?
    They r in mirror world. The only ppl there are Katakuri, Brulee, and some fodder that KH will make quick work of.

Calling it that the first real haki clash knocks them all out. From there it's just 1v1
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Inuarashi @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Cockycent @Inari @ResoluteMenace @Basil @FireAngeL @KGB @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

No question but I love Nami and Robin a lot more from that cover page. They're my favorites

1. Who is Zepo in relation to Bepo? Is he Bepo's father or brother?

2. Where is kid Sicilian in Pedro's flashback of wanting to join Roger/Oden? Was Sicilian simply not interested in becoming a pirate like Pedro?

3. Is Pedro's objective directly linked to the Wano Arc? We will get to see more of Inu/Neko flashbacks with Oden and how Luffy will play Roger's role in fulfilling it. Not to mention Roger/Oden and Luffy/Momonosuke parallels

4. How did Katakuri fail to see Pedro taking out Perospero with the explosion? Why is he so shocked? He can see the future!

5. Was Big Mom near the explosion site? She fell down for some reason when she was right behind the Strawhats

6. Why did the Strawhats assume Pedro is dead by the explosion and plan for the escape rather than rescuing him? We have no idea if he's dead, and even so, why would they leave him behind?

7. If Katakuri is working hard to stop the Strawhats, what is Smoothie doing exactly? Even Cracker put a lot of effort into stalking Luffy and Nami even though he got defeated and knocked out.

8. Will Carrot become a new Nakama and join the Strawhats after the arc's over?

9. Why is Big Mom trying to grab onto the ship rather than simply destroying it with her homies? She can use the Mighty Nation giant sword attack to sink the ship?

10. How did Perospero remain conscious from that explosion? Did he use candy to minimize the damage, which explains how is larger candy powers disappeared? Looks like he even lost an arm from it. Does it mean Perospero has a better endurance than Cracker?

11. Will Cracker regain consciousness and demand a 1 vs 1 rematch with Luffy? We have yet to see the fullest use of his powers, since all he did was make Biscuit Soldiers that can resist G4 attacks and some Pretzel attacks. We didn't see more biscuit attack names and versatility and awakening for someone who is a Yonko Top commander.

12. Are G2 and G3 ineffective against Katakuri? They did nothing to him. Will Bounceman G4 be more effective or will we see another situational G4 technique like Tankman: Full Version?

13. Will Luffy vs Katakuri last as long or longer than Luffy vs Cracker? Since Katakuri is stronger than Cracker, how will Luffy win without help especially since he's already fatigued?

14. When Katakuri stopped G3 attack, how did he fail to see Luffy would drag him back into the Mirror World? And why did Katakuri allow Luffy to smash the mirror back into the Sunny?

15. Where are Daifuku and Oven? Are they in the Mirror World or did they leave to pursue Bege, Vinsmokes and Sanji?

16. With the Strawhats fighting for their lives (and Luffy preparing to fight another Yonko Top 3 commander after having defeated one recently), will Sanji be focused on making a cake? Will Daifuku intercept Sanji and smack some sense into him by resuming their battle?

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

@ShichiDrewKai nice to see your thoughts, maybe Capone can pick Luffy up when rescuing Chiffonn

Spoiler!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast