Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Katakuri vs Marco

Katakuri VS Marco

Character's Power: Everything we have seen so far.
    Battlefield/Terrain: Marineford
    Restrictions: None
    My Argument: This is difficult because of Marco's healing powers and Katakuri's mochi shield that lets him take on any attack with ease. Any damage Katakuri deals onto Marco can be recovered, and any damage Marco deals onto Katakuri can be dealt without much difficulty. I think stronger mochi attacks like the armament dripping mochi kick and armament phoenix attacks are needed to damage each other, but either way, the fight becomes very high diff to extreme diff for both. Ultimately, I think Katakuri just narrowly wins this due to his all around fighting style and ability to anticipate attacks and plan accordingly.
    Last edited by Overhaul; Jan 23rd '18 at 05:54 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Marco can tank Kizaru's shots, so Dogtooth's projectiles won't be an issue.
    Marco can tank Akainu's punches, so I don't think Dogtooth's will hurt him more.

Due to Marco's healing abilities and endurance, and since Dogtooth's having problems against Luffy after a long period of time (he gets unfocused and loses his merienda), I give this to Marco who can likely outlast Dogtooth.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

I vote Katakuri given what I have seen. <_< Katakuri is an awakened Paramecia he can just turn the world around him into Mochi and bury Marco. Marco can still be hit as we saw with Garp as well.

Personally I believe that Marco should be stronger, but from what we have seen I say Katakuri takes it.
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    I vote Katakuri given what I have seen. <_< Katakuri is an awakened Paramecia he can just turn the world around him into Mochi and bury Marco. Marco can still be hit as we saw with Garp as well.

Personally I believe that Marco should be stronger, but from what we have seen I say Katakuri takes it.
    What we can't forget is that Marco has more mobility than Luffy and can cut the mochi.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    What we can't forget is that Marco has more mobility than Luffy and can cut the mochi.
    Mochi is sticky though <_< and Marco can only cut with his talons. Katakuri can attack from all angles, predict the future, and strike with enough strength to knock Marco out of the sky.

Also, more mobility than G4 Luffy? Doubt it.

Seriously depending on how Kaido's strongest commander is, I could say that Katakuri might be the strongest Yonko commander not including Shank's crew
    Last edited by Yomi; Jan 23rd '18 at 07:07 PM.
    Commander

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Mochi is sticky though <_< and Marco can only cut with his talons. Katakuri can attack from all angles, predict the future, and strike with enough strength to knock Marco out of the sky.

Also, more mobility than G4 Luffy? Doubt it.

Seriously depending on how Kaido's strongest commander is, I could say that Katakuri might be the strongest Yonko commander not including Shank's crew
    Luffy isn't constantly using G4, and he's being able to dodge many Dogtooth's attacks without it.

Marco was fast enough to dodge Kizaru's lasers while in midair tho. But I see what you mean, maybe Kizaru's lasers didn't have Haki.

Plus, even if Marco gets stuck in mochi, who's to say he can't break through it like Luffy is doing? He's breaking out of it through the columns and what not. Also, it's not like Marineford has a roof that Dogtooth can use to burry Marco underneath.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Luffy isn't constantly using G4, and he's being able to dodge many Dogtooth's attacks without it.

Marco was fast enough to dodge Kizaru's lasers while in midair tho. But I see what you mean, maybe Kizaru's lasers didn't have Haki.

Plus, even if Marco gets stuck in mochi, who's to say he can't break through it like Luffy is doing? He's breaking out of it through the columns and what not. Also, it's not like Marineford has a roof that Dogtooth can use to burry Marco underneath.
    Marco dodged Kizaru's lasers when last I saw he tanked them, and as u said they don't have haki.

Luffy was still hit in G4 and Marineford still has the ground, walls, and entire buildings Katakuri can make into Mochi which he will be able to manipulate. U can't deny that from what Marco and Katakuri have shown Katakuri definitely seems to have the advantage

Not even saying this is a sure thing. In part 1 Haki was invisible, we don't even know the extent of Marco's haki. From what's known though Katakuri takes it
    Commander

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Marco dodged Kizaru's lasers when last I saw he tanked them, and as u said they don't have haki.

Luffy was still hit in G4 and Marineford still has the ground, walls, and entire buildings Katakuri can make into Mochi which he will be able to manipulate. U can't deny that from what Marco and Katakuri have shown Katakuri definitely seems to have the advantage

Not even saying this is a sure thing. In part 1 Haki was invisible, we don't even know the extent of Marco's haki. From what's known though Katakuri takes it
    Well, I think Marco's ability can work like Dogtooth's. Dogtooth isn't exactly tanking hits, but dodging them. I don't know for sure if Marco tanked those or dodged them while he was flying. I do know he blocked / tanked those directed at Whitebeard tho.

It's quite hard to say. Marco's haki was inferior to that of the Admirals, but so should be Dogtooth's. We can't really say one's haki is superior to the other when we don't have an equal term of comparison.

We've seen Marco fight admirals, while we only saw Dogtooth fighting people weaker than him.

Yeah, Dogtooth can manipulate walls and the floor, but can they hold Marco? A wall couldn't hold base Luffy, he broke through the other end of the wall. And it's hard to say that the floor can hold Marco when he can literally fly.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Well, I think Marco's ability can work like Dogtooth's. Dogtooth isn't exactly tanking hits, but dodging them. I don't know for sure if Marco tanked those or dodged them while he was flying. I do know he blocked / tanked those directed at Whitebeard tho.

It's quite hard to say. Marco's haki was inferior to that of the Admirals, but so should be Dogtooth's. We can't really say one's haki is superior to the other when we don't have an equal term of comparison.

We've seen Marco fight admirals, while we only saw Dogtooth fighting people weaker than him.

Yeah, Dogtooth can manipulate walls and the floor, but can they hold Marco? A wall couldn't hold base Luffy, he broke through the other end of the wall. And it's hard to say that the floor can hold Marco when he can literally fly.
    Nah, pretty sure those flames on Marco are both his body and the cause for regen so I doubt he is hiding his body. Pheonix don't hide in flames, they either r flames or are reborn in them. Him slamming his body into Akainu would have killed him otherwise.

Katakuri's Haki is also the strongest we have seen. We can't really say how it compares to others though. Jozu was able to hold out against Aokiji's ice as long as he was focused.
    Last edited by Yomi; Jan 23rd '18 at 09:55 PM.
    Commander

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Nah, pretty sure those flames on Marco are both his body and the cause for regen so I doubt he is hiding his body. Pheonix don't hide in flames, they either r flames or are reborn in them. Him slamming his body into Akainu would have killed him otherwise.

Katakuri's Haki is also the strongest we have seen. We can't really say how it compares to others though. Jozu was able to hold out against Aokiji's ice as long as he was focused.
    Yeah, being focused seems to be key in maintaning haki. If Whitebeard doesn't have heart attack, I think Marco has the upper hand in that, because Dogtooth gets grumpy and loses his calm if he doesn't get his meal