Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by SniperKing View Post
    Smh

Yet you tried to shift the attention to my lack of prodding, which you didn't even seem to believe in since you already abandoned the argument
    Oh not at all. You said you had nothing else to prod at so i gave you more stuff you can prod. I'm generous like that. :
    I do like that you are biting at me from the start, even if you are biting at an empty cloak.

True, I'm not much of a believer. I prefer solid evidence.

There's one more technical thing that we need to discuss. Claiming. It is allowed, although it's abuse is discouraged by the host. What is your stance on it?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Gonna go get me a sandwich. Innocent and be back in a bit
    Claim guilty or innocent again when you return with the sandwich. Who knows in what manner you have obtained it and your guilt may change.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    indeed you are right
    So fast in your accusations

Innocent, as always
    Of course!

I just react to what I see princess.

What's your take on... Ugh actually it's too early for that Go attack someone at random will you? So i can see your posture in a duel.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Oh not at all. You said you had nothing else to prod at so i gave you more stuff you can prod. I'm generous like that. :
    I do like that you are biting at me from the start, even if you are biting at an empty cloak.

True, I'm not much of a believer. I prefer solid evidence.

There's one more technical thing that we need to discuss. Claiming. It is allowed, although it's abuse is discouraged by the host. What is your stance on it?
    Very generous of you indeed

If I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I play in a game in which claiming is allowed, so I'm definitely not an expert in the matter.

From the top of my head it doesn't seem very useful unless someone has a town role that investigates guilty. The list of roles is rather long and we don't have any solid info about the distribution of the roles in the set up so it doesn't seem that helpful in the first glance as the info is easy to falsify. In the worst case scenario it'll lead to the people with powerroles getting targeted, so I'd do it only later on a) if I had to b) if it brings some significant piece of information on the table.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Very generous of you indeed

If I'm not mistaken this is the first time that I play in a game in which claiming is allowed, so I'm definitely not an expert in the matter.

From the top of my head it doesn't seem very useful unless someone has a town role that investigates guilty. The list of roles is rather long and we don't have any solid info about the distribution of the roles in the set up so it doesn't seem that helpful in the first glance as the info is easy to falsify. In the worst case scenario it'll lead to the people with powerroles getting targeted, so I'd do it only later on a) if I had to b) if it brings some significant piece of information on the table.

Well you are the one who should know

We should be conservative with it. Only make our top wagons claim IMO. This is a low player count game so i expect no more than 2 scum. Like you said, they can easily forge a claim based on the, rather extensive, list. I agree with your assessment.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Well you are the one who should know

We should be conservative with it. Only make our top wagons claim IMO. This is a low player count game so i expect no more than 2 scum. Like you said, they can easily forge a claim based on the, rather extensive, list. I agree with your assessment.
    Yes

Yeah. I guess that in that situation it can at the very least give good post-mortem info, because we can judge it more accurately after seeing the flip. Using the right pronouns too, I see, good good
    @Spiegel @SoulKiller @Min @edd What do you think, are the cookies that uncle Gir is trying to feed us legit?

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Claim guilty or innocent again when you return with the sandwich. Who knows in what manner you have obtained it and your guilt may change.
    I was going to make it myself, but apparently my sandwich tasted like crap : so I had someone make one for me

Innocent again I guess
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Of course!

I just react to what I see princess.

What's your take on... Ugh actually it's too early for that Go attack someone at random will you? So i can see your posture in a duel.
    Don't tell me what to do

I don't understand your small back and forth with SK, mind elaborating what triggered you, if there was something?

As for the claiming, I assume this is a set up similar to C9++ where randomization is used to generate numbers that correspond to letters, those letters correspond to roles from a list. So, since Stein made this close by not revealing flips, guessing what roles and how many shots of each role is in the game is hard to impossible.

Mafia really benefits from the info here, since we can't know if there's a doc to protect the PR claimed. So two top wagons claiming seems too much for me.

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Yes

Yeah. I guess that in that situation it can at the very least give good post-mortem info, because we can judge it more accurately after seeing the flip. Using the right pronouns too, I see, good good
    @Spiegel @SoulKiller @Min @edd What do you think, are the cookies that uncle Gir is trying to feed us legit?
    Btw what is the point of this whole claim thing? At most scum would just lie and still get found out normally. At best here u r just asking the miller to reveal themselves reducing the count of suspects supposedly by one. Is that really all there is to this kind of claiming?

And am I taking it that that u guys r saying that u want ppl to use their roles only to beg for their life when cornered?
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold