Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

You're not changing the rp, lol. You're just going to be reducing the technical stuff and everything else pretty much stays. You're not adding anything substantial. The last thing you need is another major haul.

This would also be another possible "option"

20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

In Blizzy backyard... I mean West Blue (Sea) <.<
    Manga
    Post-War
    Anime
    Alabasta
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Im all for Dino redoing the RP and hopefully he will revert it to what it once was. I can personally say a large part of member inactivity is partially due to staff inactivity. I have looked through the rp last time Rexii graded something was July. Gecko is no where to be found. Bino stuck around the most and god knows what happened to Trill and Keo. So i wouldnt say the rp is dead just cause people stopped showing interest im saying they stopped posting cause no one besodes possibly Bino graded anything. Also there are too many moving parts to this adaption of the RP. I took me hours to read through and understand the inner workings and how everything was done. Yes people will talk shit to me about my post and idgaf, basically i think my plan would of worked much better then what Gee created but you guys didnt want that even tho i was the one who got Drew to agree to a reboot. But thats besides the point, what you guys have created is a very very far cry from what everyone loved and was excited to be a part of. Granted maybe the rp idea is dead in a whole idk how its working on that one site(you know what im talking about) but if its working well still thats because thry have been at it for years. What we need is a system similar to what the Original was and we need to hit social media and try and draw activity.

[Dante Sparda][MS][25 EXP][Bounty Hunter] [1 ]

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts thief

I'd written another wallie in response but I am weary. I checked other OP-RPs and found 1. They are just if not as more complicated. 2. RP activity was dying; we due to size happen to feel last point more. A desire to partake in something and the actively doing so are inherently different. Of the two we need the later and there's were only three members to do so. Narrators didn't kill the RP. Member decline did. Here's my advice. Decide whether you want old members back OR you intend to restart the whole thing in your style. If its the former don't waste time and get on Discord; you'll get more success & reach more members. If its the later don't ask. Take reigns change what you deem and advertise. People (new or old) who love OP regardless of system will come aboard.

BARAKA - GRANDMASTER - 133.000.000 | 25 APRIL

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

It's okay, from your wall of text, only a few things were important to actually saying anything. The rest of it it was just fluff.

I'm not interested in other OP RPs. I've taken part and guess what the problem with theirs was too? It goes into too much detail. You're forgetting that people will take part in something if its easy to get into, not something that's highly detailed that takes into consideration everything that you do.

You should be happy that there's still members willing to roleplay. There shouldn't be any complaining. You should be trying to get the members you currently have into roleplaying and posting and the members will just come in. Work with what you have. If the content is good, and the members taking part in the roleplay are active, and the general roleplay is easy to get into, the members taking part will increase, there's no doubt about that. It's just the way things work with forums in general, and how its always been with a roleplay.

I'm collectively suggesting changes, if you guys want to make, you are free to do so.

I'm suggesting changes because I tried to get back into roleplaying but with the current rules, and to the the amount of things I have to keep in mind and learn about the system, I didn't. I tried again, and still didn't. I was just considering what other people may have come to the conclusion to.

You have 38 guests currently looking over the Grand One Piece Roleplay. What do you think is stopping them from trying?

Last edited by Dino; Oct 4th '17 at 12:36 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    It's okay, from your wall of text, only a few things were important to actually saying anything. The rest of it it was just fluff.

I'm not interested in other OP RPs. I've taken part and guess what the problem with theirs was too? It goes into too much detail. You're forgetting that people will take part in something if its easy to get into, not something that's highly detailed that takes into consideration everything that you do.

You should be happy that there's still members willing to roleplay. There shouldn't be any complaining. You should be trying to get the members you currently have into roleplaying and posting and the members will just come in. Work with what you have. If the content is good, and the members taking part in the roleplay are active, and the general roleplay is easy to get into, the members taking part will increase, there's no doubt about that. It's just the way things work with forums in general, and how its always been with a roleplay.

I'm collectively suggesting changes, if you guys want to make, you are free to do so.

I'm suggesting changes because I tried to get back into roleplaying but with the current rules, and to the the amount of things I have to keep in mind and learn about the system, I didn't. I tried again, and still didn't. I was just considering what other people may have come to the conclusion to.

You have 38 guests currently looking over the Grand One Piece Roleplay. What do you think is stopping them from trying?

Imma just put my 2 cents in here, but many of those "guests" can be bots
    Check out and join in our Halloween Movie Event!

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Imma just put my 2 cents in here, but many of those "guests" can be bots
    some of them, sure, but not all of them

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

Alright this discussion is getting circular. Thanks for the suggestions dino. They'll be considered moving forward by staff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12