Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Juuni Taisen (Juni Taisen: Zodiac War)

Brand new anime came out just yesterday and has hype around it so I figured it deserves a thread!

I watched the episode and it's a Battle Royal anime so those of you that like this trope might be interested in it. Written by the creator of the Monogatari series.
    Twelve contestants, each one representing one of the Zodiac signs, battling it out to be the last man standing. It's action packed and the animation is good I 'd say. Some of the designs of the characters are a little bit on the "ridiculous" side but hey, we are already used to those from One Piece. Also, it's a little bit on the "gory" side but don't imagine anything much. A fair warning nonetheless of what to expect. Some might find it edgy, some might think that it's how these Survival Game anime are like anyway.

So any of you watched it? If so share your opinions about it here.
    Last edited by Stein; Oct 4th '17 at 12:28 PM.

He was not a modest man. Contemplating suicide, he summoned a dragon." - Gothos' Folly

queen in the north Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

written by the Monogatari writer? yep, definitely going to watch this. but in december. have to study for school atm :/
    Spoiler!

curiosity killed the cat. but satisfaction brought it back.
    Akili Matatta