Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Chopper's Devil Fruit

Hi guys, i have been stalking this forum since the Marineford Arc, back than i had an account but it got lost in one of the two crashes of this site. But enough of me and to my theory/discusson of Choppers devil fruit.

I have always wondered why chopper does not realy look like a "real" human in his most human like form. I find it odd, because other Zoan user look like the real animal in one of the forms, e.g. Lucci loks like a full/real leopard. So i was thinking chopper might have the Mythical Zoan Human-Human Fruit model Bigfoot. What do you think about my idea and if thats the case, what could his special ability be, as all Mythical Zoan (Sengoku and Marco) have one?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drissus For This Useful Post:

AndrewtheAmericanDude  (Oct 5th '17), Cockycent  (Oct 5th '17), Gir  (Oct 5th '17), Min  (Oct 9th '17), Overhaul  (Oct 5th '17)

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Drissus View Post
    Hi guys, i have been stalking this forum since the Marineford Arc, back than i had an account but it got lost in one of the two crashes of this site. But enough of me and to my theory/discusson of Choppers devil fruit.

I have always wondered why chopper does not realy look like a "real" human in his most human like form. I find it odd, because other Zoan user look like the real animal in one of the forms, e.g. Lucci loks like a full/real leopard. So i was thinking chopper might have the Mythical Zoan Human-Human Fruit model Bigfoot. What do you think about my idea and if thats the case, what could his special ability be, as all Mythical Zoan (Sengoku and Marco) have one?
    It's possible, but I think they would have mentioned it.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Drissus View Post

Welcome, glad to see you decided to make an account if you need anything just say so, we're glad to help if you want to introduce yourself to everyone, we do have this section: https://www.opbforums.com/forums/for...-and-Farewells

On to the theory now. It would definitely be interesting if Chopper was a variation of the Human fruit, but he did look like a big human, except covered in fur later on, in his other forms and the more the story progresses, he gets bulkier and stronger and less human like, but more beastly like. I guess that's just him improving his Devil Fruit, his human form, to become stronger. Just like a human goes to the gym to get stronger too.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Welcome, glad to see you decided to make an account if you need anything just say so, we're glad to help if you want to introduce yourself to everyone, we do have this section: https://www.opbforums.com/forums/for...-and-Farewells

On to the theory now. It would definitely be interesting if Chopper was a variation of the Human fruit, but he did look like a big human, except covered in fur later on, in his other forms and the more the story progresses, he gets bulkier and stronger and less human like, but more beastly like. I guess that's just him improving his Devil Fruit, his human form, to become stronger. Just like a human goes to the gym to get stronger too.
    It is not the later change of Chopper, what brought me the idea. It is the fact, that he has shown no form that resembles a human to 100%. We know that every Zoan adds at least two new forms to the user. So that the user has his normal form, hybrid and a full transformation, as we have seen it by many users. Choppers normal form is the reindeer, Brain Point is his human hybrid form, and Heavy Point is his human form. But as Dr. Hiluluk mentioned in chapter 141 he does not look like a human and he was described as a snow monster. Another thing is, his human and Monster Point look a bit like the Yeti Cool Brothers. And as Wikipedia says to Bigfoot or Yeti are "usually described as a large, hairy, bipedal humanoid".

And there is a simple reason why his Zoan would not be called a Mythical Zoan during the introduction. It is the second Zoan in the manga (for what i know) and if the second would have been called a Mythical Zoan, there would have been no hype for Marco and Sengoku in Marinefort.

queen in the north Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

i'm pretty sure he's a reindeer type of creature considering his features (namely his horns).
    Spoiler!

curiosity killed the cat. but satisfaction brought it back.
    Akili Matatta

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

That is a good question. I think about this too. We know that humans fully convert into their species when they transform, but Chopper still has fur? I think the real answer here is marketability but as for an in-universe answer, maybe Chopper's exposure to all these medical drugs changed him? They are made for humans. We know he later experiments to bring out the best in his forms later so it does have an effect. That's the best explanation I can think of lol.

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I understand why they wouldn't mention it, but to me, Chopper isn't a reindeer with the brain of bigfoot. He's a reindeer with the brain of a human being. The creativity, intelligence, problemsolving, frankly his humanity, wouldn't come in just any fruit, and especially not one of a simpleton monster like bigfoot or yeti.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

That's actually an interesting question Everyone else changes fully into their DF animals, so Chopper should be able to, as well. I always thought that Chopper had much better control over his DF than most Zoans do, because he has so many different forms. But perhaps there's another evolution to him where he manages to make himself perfectly human. Don't know what good that would do for him, though. Going from an animal to a human seems like a decrease in power to me.

The DF has been called the Human Fruit, so I doubt it's a Bigfoot Fruit, but I do see your logic. You could be right. I suppose it'd be called the Sasquatch Fruit But I don't know what kind of powers it could give Chopper. Bigfoot is a myth that's only really described in features, not in feats.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Milo I was also wondered about his high intelligence. But other zoan users do not transform into simpletons after eating the fruit, therefore a "normal" zoan does not change your mind, it might be his special ability. And @Nekomamushi i do not say he has Bigfoot/Sasquatch Fruit, i think the fruit is like Sengokus DF a Human-Human Fruit with an other apeareance. And yes it is a myth, like dragons and pheonix, but we have the DF in OP... . And as you say becoming a full human seems like a decrease in power (exept he turns into Shanks body), but Oda alwas thinks faar ahead. He might have looked for a human like creature with fur for the marketability @AndrewtheAmericanDude and above average size/strengh. But i dont know, even if its true i does not realy change the story.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I'll say this. It's possible, but you haven't convinced me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast