View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.23%

2 6.45%

0 0%

12 38.71%

16 51.61%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman entertainer

One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion and 882 Predictions

"A Wave Room"

One Piece Chapter 881 Discussion and 882 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 881 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 882

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dino For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Oct 5th '17), Gir  (Oct 5th '17), Overhaul  (Oct 5th '17), usso  (Oct 18th '17)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

4/5 for Jinbe. time for him to finally join the crew
    https://www.opbforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7851_6.gif

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

So Jinbei is a Helmsman in SH weird
    Lol Chopper is ready to meet Hiluluk
    4/5 for the comedy

queen in the north Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

aaaay, jinbei is cool. he should definitely join the straw hats crew.
    Spoiler!

curiosity killed the cat. but satisfaction brought it back.
    Akili Matatta

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Hype lives on for 882. Still waiting to see the full extent of Mama's wave homie power and I have a feeling Luffy is on the cusp of showing us something new. I'm confused about how much cola they have because a few chapters ago they said they have enough cola for 3 bursts, and they've only used 1. Maybe it just isn't loaded yet?

Also, sort of confirmed, Katakuri cannot sense things going on outside of the mirror world. I know we all thought this was the case, but I think this chapter provided the clearest evidence of that so far.
    Last edited by Milo; Oct 5th '17 at 01:08 PM.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Jimbei is 84% confirmed to be the next strawhat now. And their Chauffeur on top of that.

Did Luffy just ate the mirror to stop Kata from figuring out they are not dead. And what's with that face?!?

Chapter was a bit low on content. But Jimbe and Luffy were baddass so i'll give it a 4. Luffy - Katakuri fight is being delayed to no end...

Break next week

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Jinbei being awesome! A worthy addition to the SH crew.

Can we discuss the face Luffy made? I didn't quite get that. Was that the face of relief after barely managing to hold on to that piece of mirror?

Or perhaps he forced himself to change expression to talk to the crew so that they don't worry
    Last edited by Stein; Oct 5th '17 at 01:39 PM.

"Gothos," Mael rasped, "what ritual do you invoke in answer to this?"
    The Jaghut scowled. "They 've made a mess. I mean to cleanse it."
    "Ice," the Elder god snorted "the Jaghut answer to everything."
    "And what would yours be, Mael? Flood, or ... flood?"

queen in the north Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Jimbei is 84% confirmed to be the next strawhat now. And their Chauffeur on top of that.

Did Luffy just ate the mirror to stop Kata from figuring out they are not dead. And what's with that face?!?

Chapter was a bit low on content. But Jimbe and Luffy were baddass so i'll give it a 4. Luffy - Katakuri fight is being delayed to no end...

Break next week

That's oddly specific, what made you come up with that number?

Spoiler!

curiosity killed the cat. but satisfaction brought it back.
    Akili Matatta

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Hahaha, all of that speculation on how they were going to escape the wave, and Oda still managed to do something no one expected.

Now, many of us predicted that Jinbe would do something. I personally wanted him to do something the most, because he needs to show his worth and value right now. Only thing is that I thought he would use Fishman Karate to counter the wave. But damn, he's showing his skills as a helmsman right now! He's solidifying his role with the crew more and more. And Carrot seems to have solidified her role as the scout, which we already saw her doing back in Zou.

I'm curious what happens to Perospero now. If they actually believe that the crew is dead, and BM believes that the cake went down with the ship, what does that mean for Pero? BM said she would eat him if he lied about the cake. Obviously the proof is gone now, but so is the fictitious cake. So I wonder if his life is still in danger or not.

The fight part was okay. It didn't lead to a lot of new speculation. When Luffy stretched his mouth, I actually thought he was about to show us a weird new technique, but alas I loved his forced goofball grin, though. It's clearly not his own smile. Brave lad! But I wish we could see more than just Luffy running away from Katakuri again. Just one hit from Luffy, not just dodging. With that in mind, he is actually dodging several attacks

One very noteworthy part of the fight is the last panel of Katakuri. His arm seems to have split open, and a spear is coming out. I wonder if it's a spear he's creating with his DF, or if he actually hid a real spear inside his body.

Aaaand there's a break

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Or perhaps he forced himself to change expression to talk to the crew so that they don't worry
    I'm pretty sure it's this. Jinbe had that look of concern, like he knew Luffy was just trying to say comforting words.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Hahaha, all of that speculation on how they were going to escape the wave, and Oda still managed to do something no one expected.

Now, many of us predicted that Jinbe would do something. I personally wanted him to do something the most, because he needs to show his worth and value right now. Only thing is that I thought he would use Fishman Karate to counter the wave. But damn, he's showing his skills as a helmsman right now! He's solidifying his role with the crew more and more. And Carrot seems to have solidified her role as the scout, which we already saw her doing back in Zou.

I'm curious what happens to Perospero now. If they actually believe that the crew is dead, and BM believes that the cake went down with the ship, what does that mean for Pero? BM said she would eat him if he lied about the cake. Obviously the proof is gone now, but so is the fictitious cake. So I wonder if his life is still in danger or not.

The fight part was okay. It didn't lead to a lot of new speculation. When Luffy stretched his mouth, I actually thought he was about to show us a weird new technique, but alas I loved his forced goofball grin, though. It's clearly not his own smile. Brave lad! But I wish we could see more than just Luffy running away from Katakuri again. Just one hit from Luffy, not just dodging. With that in mind, he is actually dodging several attacks

One very noteworthy part of the fight is the last panel of Katakuri. His arm seems to have split open, and a spear is coming out. I wonder if it's a spear he's creating with his DF, or if he actually hid a real spear inside his body.

Aaaand there's a break

I'm pretty sure it's this. Jinbe had that look of concern, like he knew Luffy was just trying to say comforting words.
    Agreed, I love that it was a Jinbe feat, and I love that it was a role feat, not a combat feat, because we've already seen combat feats of worthy magnitudes twice from Jinbe. Oda always surprises. And you're right on the scout stuff for Carrot. I'm still calling Carrot v. Pero, but the question about the cake being a lie is still there. But I think the bigger question is, what will a raging BM do when she thinks that the only cake in the vicinity is at the bottom of the ocean? She's still the biggest threat to both sides in this arc, and we can't forget that it's not just Pero in danger, but all of Totland.

Looks to me like a spear inside his body, but we will see! Cracker seemed to make biscuit swords, so why not lol

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast