Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Globe globule glob Sanaa's Avatar
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by gerakilykos View Post
    Congratulations to the winners
    Can't wait to see the next theme!!!
    @Shaki, @edd I do not agree on a weekly basis theme some of us do really not have the time like me it was so difficult to find time to take a picture of my town my little girl take a lot of my time, I take part in the end with and old picture that had on my phone just to say that I take part.
    Let's make a poll

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Congratulations to all the winners, and to those that didn't manage to climb on the stand. All the photos were great and it was really hard to choose the best one. Good job and I hope we will see just as many good entries in the next monthly contest.

@bold It takes effort to make a good photo. Rushing this within a week will drop the overall quality of the contest. Better keep it as it is.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    Aww thanks to everyone who voted me to become admin, really appreciated.
    @Aertes maybe make this on a weekly basis? it's not hard to take a couple of images every now and then, people do it at every meal \_(ツ)_/
    Maybe lower down the rewards a bit, we can offer any item from the shop if you want, rather than just skull and beli

And congrats everyone, especially you Neko i liked it.
    We were voting who would become admin? What?

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Shaki View Post
    Aww thanks to everyone who voted me to become admin, really appreciated.
    @Aertes maybe make this on a weekly basis? it's not hard to take a couple of images every now and then, people do it at every meal \_(ツ)_/
    Maybe lower down the rewards a bit, we can offer any item from the shop if you want, rather than just skull and beli

And congrats everyone, especially you Neko i liked it.
    I think monthly basis is fine or it may become boring after a while. I agree with @gerakilykos
    Sometimes there's other matters to attend and taking a shot or going to a place to take it, isn't always priority until the other necessary errands are dealt with. At least having time helps those who are "busy"
    If not, two weeks may sound better? twice a month? every 1st and 15th of each month?