Manga
    Zoo
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

I think @Stein really enjoys constantine too, although I might be wrong...

I'm pretty sure @Laboon is a fan of the comics.

It's good to see that someone is still trying to keep this series around, even if it is in the form of a cartoon now. The little I saw of the TV show (that got cancelled) was pretty entertaining.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

This going to be a show or a movie? please say show please say show please say show
    Check out and join in our Halloween Movie Event!

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I only saw that DC animated movie that had Constantine in it and I liked the character

if its gonna be a show i am looking forward to this

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

@ShichiDrewKai thanks for the mention! I was looking for news about this some days ago.

I think this will be the show they said they 'd make. Will definitely watch it!

I think I recognise the plot of this video btw, it's from a one-shot story called All his Engines iirc. A lot more graphic in the comic of course.
    Last edited by Stein; Oct 10th '17 at 08:19 AM.

He was not a modest man. Contemplating suicide, he summoned a dragon." - Gothos' Folly

queen in the north Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

animation could be better, plot seems boring, i.e. your typical good guy killing bad guy, get a couple of thematic elements and characters, a few plot twists and there you go, you got an okeyish cartoon :/

i mean, compared to the movie with keanu reaves, this is like a dying tree in the park

the movie was just out of this world, it's like how the anime for avatar last airbender was so good and then they messed up the movie with the wrong portrayal of character. I mean like aang is set up to be this funny, charismatic guy who gets upset over some things that happen but they make him this emo kid that just mops around and all that.

so really, they've oversimplified it and made it hype but i'm disappointed. it's going to suck :/

also, at 2:15 the mummy dude just stops and starts talking, the monsters are just stopping to allow them to converse,
    Spoiler!

curiosity killed the cat. but satisfaction brought it back.
    Akili Matatta

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
    animation could be better, plot seems boring, i.e. your typical good guy killing bad guy, get a couple of thematic elements and characters, a few plot twists and there you go, you got an okeyish cartoon :/

i mean, compared to the movie with keanu reaves, this is like a dying tree in the park

the movie was just out of this world, it's like how the anime for avatar last airbender was so good and then they messed up the movie with the wrong portrayal of character. I mean like aang is set up to be this funny, charismatic guy who gets upset over some things that happen but they make him this emo kid that just mops around and all that.

so really, they've oversimplified it and made it hype but i'm disappointed. it's going to suck :/

also, at 2:15 the mummy dude just stops and starts talking, the monsters are just stopping to allow them to converse,
    Lol. The "good guy" is actually not doing shit. He basically tricked another demon to kill the other demons. So, tricked a bad guy to kill the other guys, so you're wrong there. Plus, Constantine is far from being a good guy. Not by his morales.

Your Avatar comparison also doesn't apply, as by what you're saying it would be the opposite
    Check out and join in our Halloween Movie Event!

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat View Post

Can you really make that assessment of a 3 minute look into a TV show with 20 minute episodes that we don't even know how many there will be of?

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

queen in the north Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin chef

Quote Originally Posted by Inuarashi View Post
    Lol. The "good guy" is actually not doing shit. He basically tricked another demon to kill the other demons. So, tricked a bad guy to kill the other guys, so you're wrong there. Plus, Constantine is far from being a good guy. Not by his morales.

Your Avatar comparison also doesn't apply, as by what you're saying it would be the opposite
    semantics.

and yes, it is the opposite, but clearly the point still stands. loss of quality can happen either way, when movie is transformed into book, or book in manga and so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Can you really make that assessment of a 3 minute look into a TV show with 20 minute episodes that we don't even know how many there will be of?
    i just did
    Spoiler!

curiosity killed the cat. but satisfaction brought it back.
    Akili Matatta