Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    Hmm thanks for the advice. I was going to kill Aertes in the second last NP, but when Laboon subbed into an almost confirmed town spot(with Shichi doing literally nothing and no action taken), it was a bit too difficult to manage, especially towards the end game.
    I mean, that's what I would do against troublesome players, either get them on my side or kill them
    Someone confirmed town can get some protection at night tho ... he didn't, but you got lynched "based" on that night action, or at least people used it as reasoning to lynch you.

Gotta lookout for that too. Aertes, on the other hand ... had anyone else been scum, they would have reasons to kill her as well, due to her aggressive and inquisitive style so they probably wouldn't connect it to you. I should have posted that on the QT before dying one of the reasons I was lynched was because of her too, so she's quite the dangerous threat for scums when she's town.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    I mean, that's what I would do against troublesome players, either get them on my side or kill them
    Someone confirmed town can get some protection at night tho ... he didn't, but you got lynched "based" on that night action, or at least people used it as reasoning to lynch you.

Gotta lookout for that too. Aertes, on the other hand ... had anyone else been scum, they would have reasons to kill her as well, due to her aggressive and inquisitive style so they probably wouldn't connect it to you. I should have posted that on the QT before dying one of the reasons I was lynched was because of her too, so she's quite the dangerous threat for scums when she's town.
    I see. Technically I was doomed either way. If I killed Aertes, Laboon and AppleCider would both be alive, and both of them would vote for me which pretty much reduces my chances of winning to almost zero. No matter whom I killed, I'd get lynched either way, I thought better take a risk. Yeah, it wasn't a good move but there were no good moves possible I went for the path that would cause me less trouble. I knew I'd get lynched at LyLo(well MyLo in this case). I told this to Stein too.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    I see. Technically I was doomed either way. If I killed Aertes, Laboon and AppleCider would both be alive, and both of them would vote for me which pretty much reduces my chances of winning to almost zero. No matter whom I killed, I'd get lynched either way, I thought better take a risk. Yeah, it wasn't a good move but there were no good moves possible I went for the path that would cause me less trouble. I knew I'd get lynched at LyLo(well MyLo in this case). I told this to Stein too.
    I think Aertes is harder to convince/pocket than both Laboon and AppleCider, but yeah, you were outnumbered either way and would be hard because you were driven into a corner. Just leave Apple and Basil alive at MyLo and you could win tho, the possibility of them derping / towning is 84%
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    I think Aertes is harder to convince/pocket than both Laboon and AppleCider, but yeah, you were outnumbered either way and would be hard because you were driven into a corner. Just leave Apple and Basil alive at MyLo and you could win tho, the possibility of them derping / towning is 84%
    Lmao, that was my plan XD
    However like I said, it got screwed up..

Anyway it wasn't a lot of fun but it was definitely good playing after such a long time.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Inactivity made me sad

Spoiler!
    Silver | 0XP | 128.5k gold | Move Set | TL

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

The family was in a whole blunder of mess. An individual was walking around the village when suddenly, he was attacked, almost as quick as the speed of sound. The actions that took place were too fast for any normal man to comprehend, but the one who was attacked was able to stand on his feet once more.
    Actually this made me think that AC is Zoro lol

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748