Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    I'm not particularly active either, what makes you think I had the time or the will to do that?

Woah Ratchet, looks like it's the first game you're playing with me. Does it look like I give a fuck if I'm mislynched? if after saying my 2 cents people still lynch me, then it's not my fault that they chose to not take my 2 cents seriously

It's their choice, they either chose wrong or right. I'm just here to enjoy the ride
    I mean, no. If you're going to approach a mislynch passively, then the fault lies with you ultimately, not everyone else.

do you believe in the things you say? Your personal view can be wrong, which makes your observation a wrong one
    Personal view can be wrong, which makes the observation flawed. That's kinda what I said, lol.
    @Ratchet you on the other hand are leading the activity board with 37 posts ... and you still comment that Aertes' questions have been unanswered exactly how much attention are you dedicating to the posts you arent reading in this game?
    I mean, we've been over this. Just, literally, went over this. You didn't reply to Aertes, or even note that you'd responded to them in a separate post.

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

^which is to say of course, you still ignored Aertes' attempts at questioning you. Whether or not Inari's questions resulted in similar answers being given is irrelevant. Seems like quite a stretch to say me pointing that out means I'm ignoring the game. @Overhaul

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

hmm... and he's gone...

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    I mean, no. If you're going to approach a mislynch passively, then the fault lies with you ultimately, not everyone else.

Personal view can be wrong, which makes the observation flawed. That's kinda what I said, lol.

I mean, we've been over this. Just, literally, went over this. You didn't reply to Aertes, or even note that you'd responded to them in a separate post.
    Am I not addressing what people are pointing out? if you aren't satisfied with my answers, that's on you.
    If you mean "passively" because I didn't mention Aertes with my previous answers yet, well, she's not the one voting me, so that point is dull.

What difference is my reply to Aertes going to make? None. 10 minutes to go. I don't get your insistence with this. You're trying to prove you're not wrong? You are. I have addressed what Aertes pointed out in her post. If people don't read it, well, it's their fault for not commiting enough to a game they signed up to.

And yes, I "was gone" because I had other things to do. However I addressed everything I had to address before my absence.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin

Prefer Dega over BL at this point.

Tally?

"I of course represent the perfect balance.
    Wit, physical prowess and a multitude of talents to match my natural grace. When combined with my extraordinary ability to waste it all, you see, standing before you, the exquisite culmination"
    the 9th

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

twilight!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Aertes View Post
    Prefer Dega over BL at this point.

Tally?
    Think if you vote Dega you will tie

Degakun (2) - Basil, Stein
    Overhaul (3) - Dino, Lapratchet, Inari
    Stein (1) - Degakun
    Lapratchet (1) - Me

I like how Dino let his vote on me sit tight and does nothing else all game

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

RIP, best of luck guys

Back to Punisher now

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Phase 1 Final Lynch Tally

Lynches

Degakun (2) - Basil, Stein [L-3]
    Overhaul (3) - Dino, Lapratchet, Inari [L-2]
    Stein (2) - Degakun [L-3]
    Lapradachet (1) - Overhaul [L-4]

Not voting (2) - Aertes, Min(!)

#lynchtally

The gods were running away from the werewolf pack. The beasts had blood in their eyes and were pursuing relentlessly, no matter how many fell to the gods defensive attacks.

"They are gaining on us!" Perun was losing his breath, he threw his axe and and it decapitated one of the werewolves, then it returned back to White God's hand "This is too slow, if only I had my thunderbolt!"

"Not so tough on the ground are you Nemesis?" Veles slithered besides him "We are outnumbered, and the wilds do not respond to my call."

"My children..." Dajbog shook his head while running on all fours "They do not respond to my call. Someone else has charmed them."

"Not my doing..." Chernabog grunted "I know what you are thinking. But neither of us seems to have any power here."

"My foresight still works" Svetovid huffed "Two will perish here."

"Oi, oi. What are you saying brother?" Jarovid was perplexed "Gods to die to a bunch of puppies?"

"Bunch of bloodlusted puppies!" Morana said barely keeping her breath

Mokosh remained silent, but her face was grave.

"If we stand and fight we will perish." One of Triglav's heads spoke "We must keep going" Said the other "For better or worse..." Finished the third.

Old Stribor was falling behind, The god of winds normally moved around through air, but without his powers he was like fish on land. Suddenly, Vesna, his daughter, stopped running. She turned around and shot her bow at the oncoming beasts.

"Hey frost bitch!" She shouted to her sister Morana then turned to face death "Take care of our father."

Morana took Stribor by the hand, and pressed on. Saying not a word.

"Daughter no!" Stribor shouted "I'm old and weary. Let me face my end, and go tend after lord Svarog in heavens!"

"She made her choice" Morana said, her voice being flat and cold "Stupid till the end that one..." The last word she spoke had a slight tremble to it. And that was all of the emotion she showed for her sister through the eons.

A red blur moved backwards past the father and daughter. The gods watched in horror as Jarovid threw himself into the fray with Vesna, flailing his fiery sword around and looping off wolf heads.
    Svetovid closed his eyes and whispered... "Two will fall... farewell, brother."

"You fool!" Vesna said tearfully "Why did you come back? There's no saving me!"

"I'd miss you." Jarovid smirked at her, and then pressed his back up on hers "And I'm not going to miss this fight! Overwhelming odds, Fierce opponents, and the best companion one could ask for by my side. There ain't no better way to die!"

Vesna giggled through her tears. "You fool... My fool... Let's make it a memorable end love."

They slayed many. A mountain of corpses formed beneath them, but soon, inevitably, they were overwhelmed by the black tide of fur. And divine blood was spilled. Flaming sword was extinguished, livid bow was snapped, two lovers perished, and inhuman creatures feasted on the flesh of gods.

@Overhaul has been lynched!

His role was...
    Spoiler!

Jarovit was one of the roles that were cut. I'll show you his info card at the end of game.

You have 24 hours to make your actions for this night phase. @Min has been subbed out for @AppleCider due to inactivity.

@Aertes @Joseph Joestar @Degakun @Dino @Stein @Laboon @Prada @Ratchet @Inari

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

"Serpent lair Veles?" Perun was protesting "Could you have found a more dangerous place for us to hide in?"

"Keep your pants dry Nemesis." Veles said "Me and the Serpent Tzar are sworn brothers. His kin considers me one of them. And snakes will never bite one of their own or his guests. No harm will befall on us."

"We were already assaulted by one totem animal for no reason." Chernabog was sceptical "WHat's stopping the other from doing the same?"

"Snakes only attack when attacked or made afraid." Dajbog mentioned "Let's not do either."

The gods moved through the cave, snakes slithering all around them, showing the way to the court of their father, the Serpent Tzar. The massive gilded door appeared before them, and two large Pythons stood guard in front. Witnessing the guests arrive, they pressed upon the doors and they opened to reveal a large circular palace chamber, supported by pillars across the rim, the floor filled with pillows swarming with snakes. From the top of the dome in the center a large chandelier lit up the room, and beneath it one massive snake was languishing on one even more massive pillow. Its skin was dark green, belly tan, and the pattern was a mix of dark crimson and grass green. A crown of silver was growing from its skull, its yellow eyes piercing through the bravest soul.

"My ssssworn brother!" the Serpent Tzar spoke as he saw the gods enter, revealing two large fangs dripping with venom "What bringssss you to my lair? Have you come to feasssst and drink vine?"

"Alas, sworn brother. Trouble is what brings me to you." Veles replied "Me and my celestial brethren have been cursed with mortality. Two of our kin already fell. We seek sanctuary until we can return to the heavens to deal with this."

"That issss concerning" The Tzar diverted his sight "Pleasssse have a ssseat."

The gods sat in front of their host, drinking vine that was served to them. Long into the night they were discussing their predicament, and drinking in their fallen comrades' names. Yet, no conclusion could be made. In the end, they all fell asleep right where they were. Deciding to continue the discussion in the morning.

In the middle of the night, Svetovid suddenly rose up and shouted "Get out! Get out of here now!"

"What's the matter?" Triglav's head spoke "A foe?" Second head said "What have you seen comrade?" The third head asked

Serpent Tzar opened his eyes and lifted his sight in confusion. The other gods woke up as well, but before anyone could catch wind of what was going on, a loud metallic clank was heard, and the chandelier fell from the roof, crushing the Tzar of all snakes beneath it.

All the snakes were in shock. "Impossible" Stribor exclaimed "That was chained to all these pillars! It couldn't have possibly detach by accident!"

"THEY HAVE SSSSLAIN OUR TZAR! TRAITORSSSSSS!" the voice was heard from the shadows, and the snakes began to swarm around the gods. Two large guardians of the gates entering the chamber as well.

"Well they are attacked and afraid..." Morana concluded with cold fervor.

"RUN!" Perun shouted, he threw his axe and immediately slain one of the guardians "We overstayed our welcome!"

Dajbog jumped on the other guardian and bit his head off "Follow me! I've picked up the scent of fresh air!" he shouted and led the group from the palace.

The serpents tried to cut them off, but the gods were all hardened warriors, and were able to avoid getting overwhelmed or bitten. Barely escaping until the exit. But just as Dajbog, being the vanguard, stepped on the doorstep of the cave, a large serpent, almost as big as the Serpent Tzar, emerged from underneath it, throwing the wolf god to the side.

"I am the guardian of thissss homely housssse, you have dissssturbed its peace, and I musssst end you."

The Snake covered up the exit with its massive body, Triglav's sword and Perun's axe not being able to pierce its thick skin. The venomous snakes from the lair approached them fast.

"Thisss will be your end!" The guardian spoke.

"No, it won't be!" Dajbog shouted and released a terrifying howl, throwing himself at the serpent.

...just before the serpents reached the gods in the cave, the massive body of the guardian dropped guard, and the gods rushed out of the lair. Chernabog lifted his warhammer, and in one strike collapsed the entrance, leaving the snakes trapped, and the gods free.

"One more has fallen..." Svetovid trembled

The snake guardian's mouth were torn off, and his eyes ripped out of their sockets, it was lying dead, next to the body of Dajbog, whose insides were ripped out, guardian's fangs impaled deep into him.

"This... is where I go meet my father in heaven" He huffed his last words "Live my comrades... you too white fart" he turned to Perun "Make sure to take the head of whoever caused this..."

And so another god became part of history.

@Aertes was killed during the night!

Her role was:

Spoiler!

You have 48 hours for Day phase 2

@AppleCider @Degakun @Dino @Inari @Joseph Joestar @Laboon @Prada @Ratchet @Stein