Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 380
  1. #271
    Wanted Pirate
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,713
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    7,783
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Stein i could see the hydra being scum and paired with Dino. I just think Dino-Dega is a more probable pair.
    I'm scum pair with Dega because I find that he's being easily targeted?


    20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

  2. #272
    Wanted Pirate
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,713
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    7,783
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    you left a vote on Overhaul without much of a reason.
    It was during the random voting stage. He voted for me for "flushing me out" so I voted him by saying "you have flushed me out"

    I'm sorry random votes are a thing.


    20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

  3. #273
    Wanted Pirate
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,713
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    7,783
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    If you missed it;

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Vote Lynch: Overhaul

    You have flushed me out


    20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

  4. #274
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    909
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Hydra being town, on a balance aspect, I feel as though is unfair in a 9 player game, especially to be mafia. That was my stand on the role and it stillstands. However, if they were mafia, and these guys are certainly acting like it, then it makes sense. I was confused as to how the role would work and whether each of them would have different power abilities because of what Laboon said (one must tell the truth, one talks in riddles, and one lies) giving me the idea that although they have one role, each of them could, as i said earlier, have different abilities.

    I asked for clarification whether hydra have been played on OPB before and it doesn't seem like it so it's certainly possible for Gir to have set them out to be mafia.

    And my reasons seem to be clear. What do you find distorted/not clear about them?
    Kay, how are Hydra scum? Give me details on your speculations Dino-kun
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  5. #275
    Wanted Pirate
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,713
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    7,783
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Kay, how are Hydra scum? Give me details on your speculations Dino-kun
    Multiple reasons.

    Let's focus on Prada first;

    Prada didn't like Stein's auto-town read based on meta of Aertes (spelling). So he was gunning for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Lets just lynch Stein with his forced reads and Be Done with it.
    Then for some reasons he had Overhaul as scum? He had no significant reason at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Scum

    Blackleg?

    Stein until He admits his reads are bullshit
    He had town read on Dega earlier on based on a reputation comment or something but he's voting for Dega right now and I find the reasons to not be justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    I think Dega is town. He seems to have the same general idea of the game as me right now (he repped me something saying that he can also see through you there, so there's that). Probably town for now.

    See even then I think Dino is riding that "i can't understand hydras" a bit too long. Just feels weird that he didn't grasp it properly yet.
    I don't know how to feel about it, but I'll try to sort him when he actually posts stuff that is a bit more game related.

    That being said how do you feel about blackleg? His latest post is rather awful for a variety of reasons. Most obvious is shameless bandwagoning.

    I don't think he adressed the game that much either and posts for the sake of posting instead of bringing anything valuable to the table.
    Complains that Overhaul voted without a valid reason or just being "scummy" but he did the same thing to Overhaul. Talk about hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    Says the man who justified his Stein vote with simply saying "this is scummy"

    If Stein really wants to wolf like that from now on, trust me I'll do my best to out it. If he goes down such routes as scum then I'll personally light him and his cardboard box of a scumteam on fire.

    The shameless thing is that you didn't bring an unique perspective or elaborated on your vote at all. In effect you just said "this is scummy" and voted. Why exactly is it scummy?

    Your flavor info, I could also call it role fishing, is useless. My role could also be simply be one person. Doesn't matter at all. What you did is trying to fish for my flavor from my perspective here.


    Effort in explaining why it is exactly scummy. I for one know why, but I can also see it from a different perspective. Stein's read was bad yes, but I for one don't see any real purpose behind it right now except a rather awful pocket? Maybe it works a bit better if Aertes is exactly his scumbuddy for some wifom from his side "I wouldn't read my partner like that ever". Thing is yes it's scummy and I also called him out for it. Another thing is though that eventually I came to think that it's almost intentionally awful. Maybe he tried to raise some discussion, I don't know. That being said I can't just stop scumhunting at Stein, can I?
    The next day phase starts and he doesn't push on Stein at all even though he had him pegged as scum earlier on? He had two on his list mind you, with one being Overhaul.


    20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

  6. #276
    Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,486
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    37,697
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin scientist


    You know what would be awesome? If in a full claiming game people actually claimed when they are about to get lynched.
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

  7. #277
    Wanted Pirate
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,713
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    7,783
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman entertainer


    Now ratchet;

    He was really keen on getting everyone to commit to a wagon, especially on Overhaul. I had my vote sitting on Overhaul but I wasn't here during that time when the wagon started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Where's your vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    @Inari commit to a wagon. dega, blackie or stein. Pick one. You're way too passive for my liking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    you too @Aertes, for that matter.
    His reason for voting Overhaul was general af and should not be the kind to vote for someone so convincingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Look blackleg has been wishy washy all game so far. Keeping his options open and was way too quick to jump at the chance of a stein lynch. Like he just straight up jumped all over it. And dont give me the "it was just pressure" argument, 3 votes puts him at L-2.
    He then complained that Overhaul not claiming was boneheaded and suggests that if we're being lynched and are town...claim? Yet he didn't say that to Overhaul during the time of them bickering between each other. But it was boneheaded that he didn't.

    He starts the next DP off with a lynch on Dega, which again became a wagon, with his reasons being pertaining to his role with 100% certainty. However, anyone can say that I'm certain because "of my role" but that doesn't say much because this is a role madness game, and with what has happened so far, I'm not willing to take his word for it.

    He also wanted Stein to claim for some reason?


    20,000,000 BELI| 307 XP (from a total of 352 XP earned)

  8. #278
    AppleCider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    apple orchard
    Posts
    19,902
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    27,423
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman doctor


    @Degakun where are you?

  9. #279
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    909
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Multiple reasons.

    Let's focus on Prada first;

    Prada didn't like Stein's auto-town read based on meta of Aertes (spelling). So he was gunning for him.


    Then for some reasons he had Overhaul as scum? He had no significant reason at the time.


    He had town read on Dega earlier on based on a reputation comment or something but he's voting for Dega right now and I find the reasons to not be justified.


    Complains that Overhaul voted without a valid reason or just being "scummy" but he did the same thing to Overhaul. Talk about hypocrisy.


    The next day phase starts and he doesn't push on Stein at all even though he had him pegged as scum earlier on? He had two on his list mind you, with one being Overhaul.
    Ok, so your basic thing was how he called BL's vote baseless while his own vote on BL being baseless....

    But didn't he vote on BL for his lack of reason to vote @Stein?

    I also found that town read on Dega to be BS <_< @Prada would u mind confirming why you town read Dega at first cuz as far as I am.concerned in the beginning his vote on Stein was just as bad as Overhauls since he more or less just agreed with Ratchet's logic and voted for Stein.
    @Dino I would like your opinion on that as well and also what u think of Deka's voting to try and save himself from being lynched after only two votes.

    Prada can you also tell me if u r off Stein's case and y?
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  10. #280
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    909
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Now ratchet;

    He was really keen on getting everyone to commit to a wagon, especially on Overhaul. I had my vote sitting on Overhaul but I wasn't here during that time when the wagon started.




    His reason for voting Overhaul was general af and should not be the kind to vote for someone so convincingly.


    He then complained that Overhaul not claiming was boneheaded and suggests that if we're being lynched and are town...claim? Yet he didn't say that to Overhaul during the time of them bickering between each other. But it was boneheaded that he didn't.

    He starts the next DP off with a lynch on Dega, which again became a wagon, with his reasons being pertaining to his role with 100% certainty. However, anyone can say that I'm certain because "of my role" but that doesn't say much because this is a role madness game, and with what has happened so far, I'm not willing to take his word for it.

    He also wanted Stein to claim for some reason?
    <_< isn't claiming that your role told you something a pretty dangerous play? On the off chance that you are wrong could be outed as a fake.

    No one asked BL to claim so we kinda share that guilt. BL's way of play was also pretty horrible.

    Also that general reason that Ratchet gave was to cast your vote against someone without trying to build a case or attempting to know full well y u r casting that vote which is a very bad thing to do here.

    If u want to know the reason y he wanted Stein to claim have u tried asking?
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •