Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Turkey Hunt!

Heya folks, It's time for another hunt, but this one is a bit different.

It's time to hunt for turkeys! There's a grand total of 26 Turkey images hidden all over the forum threads on site. You can find the names of the turkeys and their riddled location right next to them in the table below.

Now, obviously it wouldn't be a hunt without a reward or two right? Here's what you'll get depending on how sucessfull you are.

For finding 7 turkeys you get 1000 Beli
    For finding 13 turkeys you get 1000 Beli and an item from the shop of your choice (Not the most expensive ones!)
    And for finding 20 turkeys you get 1000 Beli, an item from the shop of your choice (Not the most expensive ones!) and

You don't need to find all of them. Finding more than 20 Turkeys will only earn you bragging rights.

Once you do find the turkeys make sure you send me a PM with the name of the turkey and a description of the location you find them in (or just the link to a thread it's in)

The hunt will last until 30th November

Happy Hunting!

Al ★Hi, I'm Al. You can find me in a dump where there's a lot of masks around. You too are wearing a mask big or small, unless you are a guest. ◕‿◕
    Beatrice ---..I'm-....spoiled....-
    Clara I'm drawn to a place, but the place doesn't matter. I like making requests, but it doesn't matter what I request. I like shopping, but what I shop doesn't matter. I like festive hats, but hats don't matter. I like Nice people, but people don't matter.
    Dwayne I'm up! I'm coming! And I'm ready to eat three hundred and ninety five gourmand meals!
    Elvis I want to ask a question… Do you like to sing?
    Francine Who can you associate me with? A smiling guy with medium long hair and three scars over his left eye. A perfect icon <3
    Gwendolyn You can't enter my room! I'm texting to my boyfriend! We are only 14 but we have such drama in our relationship!
    Helga I'm in a hall of the only playing card in the set that appears twice.
    Ivanka I like to pretend I'm someone else, you know? Play a game as someone else. But I'm just a newbie and I need a guide!
    Janet I'm sure 14 of us won't be pocketed! You monster! You will win nothing!
    Katherine Well… MY Highschool is Ultra Academic. We have templates for everything.
    Lionel Hello! Is it me you are looking for?
    Matt I'm the Lord of Metal! Listen to my riffs, then sit with me, and I'll tell you why last year was so epic.
    Navi HEY! LISTEN! NO ONE RESPONDS TO ME FOR A YEAR! I'M NOT STICKY! I PROMISE!
    Otis Dear Diary, Today I learned I was mad. I write insane literature, my week only lasts 6 days, and my number 2 is 3 things. If I was competing against someone I'd probably slip basil in their eyes to win.
    Peter I like reading One Piece manga and I am a swordsman no matter what they say!
    Quentin I like reading the original plot of this
    Spoiler!
    Ronald I'm not Japaneese… I'm a Magician.?
    Stanislav You must face me in battle! Rules are for whimps! Ole!
    Tina
    Spoiler!
    Ursula The day is born, and in solitary place I dwell. There are so many colors to express myself with, and to show it off wherever I go, wherever I am.
    Vitto Heya, amicci! Ol' don here is gonna give ya the offer ya can't refuse. Ya be needin' to sign up a contract with a me! Righta nexta this number 3 love, m'kay? Elsa you be sleppin' with da fishes.
    Wade Hi. I don't think we have been properly announced. I'm Deadpoule. My comics have been published by Marvel. But now, I'm more famous for my movie antics.
    Xena I have a MASSIVE prediction! There's going to be a supernova!
    Yoh Could it be my destiny, To be Pirate King?
    Zarya How can you fail this game? Are you a n00b? I'm over with watching you!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gir For This Useful Post:

Laboon  (Nov 21st '17), Min  (Nov 23rd '17), Ratchet  (Nov 22nd '17)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Update: Segata and Ratchet have found 20+ Turkeys so far! And Segata has the bragging rights for finding all of them as well.

Keep searching people! It's not as hard as last hunt was.

And don't forget to send the PM with results before the deadline.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Let me give this a try. :

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime