View Poll Results: Rate This Week Chapter!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.70%

1 3.70%

3 11.11%

6 22.22%

20 74.07%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

One Piece Chapter 886 Discussion & 887 Predictions!

"That's the Way I live"

One Piece Chapter 886 Discussion and 887 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 886 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 887

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Spoiler!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlaw For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Nov 23rd '17), Joseph Joestar  (Nov 29th '17), Nexus  (Nov 24th '17)

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

good chapter

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

So Luffy is going to enhance is CoO, very soon.

- Carrot will go wild on Perospero.
    - Sanji showing some feats.
    - katakuri is going to be defeated.
    - Smoothie still no feats.
    - Big Mom as a Younkou is a Joke.

To start of with, this much is OK. Will add few more things later.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

5/5 for me.

Sanji so fast, I love it. And it's looking like Oven v. Capone for the matchup, so I guess that leaves Daifuku for Sanji, but I'm really glad Sanji got that kick in.

Also, that is some impressive marksmanship from Capone, to shoot someone from seemingly 100+ yards away with a hand pistol. I can't wait to see his castle abilities put to the test.

Does this mirror world thing count as a scooby doo chase sequence? lol

Luffy making his Haki stronger. Also we got confirmation that all Haki, not just CoA, is metered and that Luffy is intending on drawing down Kata's reserve of CoO Haki.

I'm also still thinking that if Luffy doesn't have a new form of G4, culverin would be a great tool against someone who can see the future because it changes directions and impact, thus changing the future.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    5/5 for me.

Sanji so fast, I love it. And it's looking like Oven v. Capone for the matchup, so I guess that leaves Daifuku for Sanji, but I'm really glad Sanji got that kick in.

Also, that is some impressive marksmanship from Capone, to shoot someone from seemingly 100+ yards away with a hand pistol. I can't wait to see his castle abilities put to the test.

Does this mirror world thing count as a scooby doo chase sequence? lol

Luffy making his Haki stronger. Also we got confirmation that all Haki, not just CoA, is metered and that Luffy is intending on drawing down Kata's reserve of CoO Haki.

I'm also still thinking that if Luffy doesn't have a new form of G4, culverin would be a great tool against someone who can see the future because it changes directions and impact, thus changing the future.
    @Bold is wrong. Luffy is not intending on drawing down Katakuri's haki. <_< he expressly sajd that he doesnt want to do that, he wants to face Katakuri at his full strength meaning Luffy won't be running next chapter.

I also think Luffy won't be relying on G4 for most of this second round. It's just a feeling, but I think Luffy will use this battle more as training from here on out

Also Capone was dope this chapter. this chapter puts him tied with Law in my list of nonSH Supernova

4/5 for me
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Enies Lobby
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts

So Haki sorta follows the "Sayian-like" rules to get stronger, eh?
    Or to be exact, it follows the "getting stronger after every fight" trope, only in Haki's case, it's only with extreme battles rather than just any kind of battle.

Oh and Oven, you're a dick and I'm glad you got rekt by Sanji and Bege. -_-
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (SPECIAL UPDATE 9/6/17)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here for the project and here for the thread (UPDATE 9/9/14)
    THE ROKUSHIKI ROBIN CHALLENGE (click on the title to see how to enter!!)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by shinjojin View Post
    So Haki sorta follows the "Sayian-like" rules to get stronger, eh?
    Or to be exact, it follows the "getting stronger after every fight" trope, only in Haki's case, it's only with extreme battles rather than just any kind of battle.

Oh and Oven, you're a dick and I'm glad you got rekt by Sanji and Bege. -_-
    So Luffy will eventually develope "Ultra Instinct". Muhahaha
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Damn, Sanji's speed was on display this chapter! That FWOOM stuff, damn. He just disappeared out of sight multiple times. Oven didn't even see him coming. Obviously he was preoccupied with Pound, but still. Also, the kick Sanji landed had those black sparks flying off it, too. He's not even using Haki or Diable Jambe, either. At least not Koka Haki. Sanji's wearing white clothes right now, so we should be able to see it.

I was a bit hopeful for a fight between Sanji and Oven, but I really didn't expect Capone to arrive so quickly. That was really fast I love how he came in and just shot Oven in the face Speaking of Oven, he's taking these hits with relative ease. But he is taking them, so he's not like ridiculously op.

Chiffon doesn't know Pound, eh? I don't see it adding much to the story, except that they'll get to know each other. I'm guessing this will come back at some point, in a chapter where they need to extend stuff.

So we get to learn CoO also runs out. I suppose it drains your mind, perhaps makes you sleepy. It makes sense either way, though, since CoA drains you. I think several here have predicted the same.

What I've been thinking is that while Luffy is running away to let his Haki sort of reset, Katakuri is getting to do the exact same thing. This isn't a plus just for Luffy. This is a plus for both of them. What got me really hyped was seeing Rayleigh!!! He's like my third favorite character, so whenever he shows up in these flashbacks, I get hyped. And I'm so glad Luffy wants to defeat Katakuri on his own, and grow as a fighter.

I wonder what kind of improvement we'll see, though. I'm STILL hoping for a CoC improvement, especially now that Oda's hyped up a Haki power up. It's cool if Luffy's CoO improves, but I don't see that as his fighting style. Not the way Katakuri fights. They have different mentalities. So CoA or CoC would be my guess, leaning towards CoC.

I wonder what Carrot meant about the full moon Are we about to see some Zou specific power up? If so, it's a little bit out of the blue, imo. It should've been set up earlier. But it might be something symbolic instead. Perhaps it has been set up, but I don't remember

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    @Bold is wrong. Luffy is not intending on drawing down Katakuri's haki. <_< he expressly sajd that he doesnt want to do that, he wants to face Katakuri at his full strength meaning Luffy won't be running next chapter.

I also think Luffy won't be relying on G4 for most of this second round. It's just a feeling, but I think Luffy will use this battle more as training from here on out

Also Capone was dope this chapter. this chapter puts him tied with Law in my list of nonSH Supernova

4/5 for me
    You're right, that was an assumption on my part. He could still do that, especially if you're talking about a training bout, but he did state an intention to fight Kata head on. However, he may not be able to make contact with Kata with his CoO active. Like to me, when he said he wanted to fight full power mochi man, he was saying he wasn't going to try and enrage him out of CoO.

But I agree that he might stay out of G4, at least for the next chapter. I think he'll head back into the mirror world and dodge him like he was dodging earlier, but with more intention behind his CoO haki. Katakuri already said that Luffy wore out his CoO like that more than normal, so I'm ready to see that kind of fight again.

Yes, Capone did move up in SN ranking for me, but until we see any flaws in him, Urogue will be my favorite :-D

Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Carrot talking about the moon reminds me of Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
    Spoiler!

IZAYA | REVOLUTIONARY | UNDERGROUND ASSASSIN | 1.000.000 | TRAVEL LOG

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast