Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin doctor

My first story ever

well this story is actually a dream from yesterday, I don't know how the heck I dreamed this, but anyways I wrote the first chapter, and has probably some errors or some grammar stuff Please write down the errors. I appreciate
    I don't have a name for the story yet..

Chapter one

Well everything began in July 24th, the sun was up, shinning like a cristal and burning like hell.

My brother woke me up to go to the wolf school, I know that sounds weird but we have school too, but they don’t teach subjects like the normal school does, they only teach how to defend yourself or how to kill humans.

Wolves hate humans, one of the reasons is because humans hunt wolves, well I don’t believe all the humans does that, I am the only one who thinks that..

“are you going to wake up or what” he said angry, walking towards the door “I’m not going to wait for you all day” he looks behind to see if I was going to wake up, but I was not. He sighed and thrown some intestine, he knew I didn’t like it

When I sensed what he thrown, I jumped from my bed “UGH WHY YOU DO THAT? YOU KNOW I HATE HUMAN INTESTINES”

He started to laugh loud “you weren’t waking up so I thought you would have some breakfast at your own bed hahaha”

the loud laugh woke up my little sister, she was 9 years old “what is happening?” she asked rubbing her eyes from sleepiness

“NOTHING, GO TO BED” I hated how my brother does that stuff, I hate everything related with killing humans, I know sounds weird because I am a wolf but oh well

“sis, cast a spell on her, she needs to eat some human meat” Yud suggested to little Darrie, but Darrie was not evil like big brother.

“no, sis doesn’t like that” she said in a sweet tone

I almost cried when she said that, I walked to her and hugged her very tight “see, she is not a monster like you” I said squeezing her

“did you forget? WE ARE WOLVES! Well expect lil sis. Wolves are monsters not friends primarily not humans’ friends like you think we are”

Well you must be thinking how the hell little Darrie is not a wolf, well because my mother is a witch, in our pack is common, wolves marrying witches, for my bad luck I was born a wolf and all the girls are primarily witches Ugh How I hate this.

“well girls are not aggressive like boys” I said expecting him to agree with me instead he said

“all the girls are witches not wolves hahahahha, so I suppose you are a boy hahahhahah” he laughed

“I AM NOT A BOY, UGH” I ran downstairs, picked an apple and my bag and went to school

“wait for me you little shit” he screams, running after me “you didn’t even let me eat my breakfast, you are a real monster” he transforms into a wolf “let’s run, we are late”

I transform into a wolf too and run after him.

Spoiler!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MelanciaSJ For This Useful Post:

Gir  (Nov 23rd '17), Overhaul  (Nov 23rd '17), Queen Cheese  (Nov 23rd '17)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin doctor

Chapter two
    Today in the school we were practicing how to fight with other wolves or humans, the teacher formed the groups and didn’t pair me with anyone because you know I was not supposed to be there because girls are witches and boys are wolves.
    All the other wolves laughed at me “hahaha what are you doing here, you should be with the witches, oh no wait YOU ARE A WOLF hahaha so you are considered a boy hahaha” they laughed
    “stop with that,” my brother said to the others when he said that a little hope raised for me but then “only I can bully her” he laughed
    I punched his head “YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE SITUATION”
    “ouch,” he said patting his head “I’m sorry, I just thought it was fun”
    “It's NOT FUN FOR ME” I yelled and ran away
    “DALET DALET” he screamed but I ignored, then he started to chase after me “Dalet please stop” I stopped
    “what do you want,” I asked angrily
    “c’mon sis, don’t be sad, you know I love you” he blushed of his own words
    “ye sure, like hell you love me, if you loved me, YOU WOULD STOP BULLYING ME,” she said almost crying
    He hugged her and whispered “sshhhhh” he patted her “you know I am joking, why do you cry then?”
    “I don’t like the others saying I am a boy” the tears fell on her cheek “I wish I was a witch, like every girl”
    “don’t wish that!! I like you the way you are as a wolf and being a wolf girl makes you unique!” his eyes were sparkling
    “but who will date a wolf girl, who is different from everyone?” she looked at him with sad eyes
    he wanted to say ‘me of course’ but he couldn’t if the others find out that he likes his sister, that would be a certain war, with his family and the other wolves, he wanted to kiss her but the consequences of that action would be to risk then he said “someone will date you or even marry you so don’t worry and don’t die!” he laughed
    she laughed a bit, he noticed the little laugh and started to tickle her “s-stop” she laughed louder
    “what if I say no” he said
    “y-you will die” she scratched his face
    When he noticed that she was going to scratch his face was to late, the scratch was already bleeding “you are a monster!” he said teasing and turning into a wolf and attacking her
    She wasn’t slow either, she turned into a wolf and dodged the attack, her brother didn’t give up and attacked again, scratching her back, she tried to get away but he was much stronger than her, but she had some techniques. She pulled his tail, he screamed and stopped to scratch her back, she took that opportunity to turn to face him and bite his neck, her bite was like putting a hot iron with thorns on his neck, he screamed with pain “OUCH”.
    Then the teacher called for Yud “YUD STOP PLAYING AROUND AND COME HERE, BRING YOUR SISTER TOO” when he said those words, her eyes were sparkling, she was happy “come” she said to her brother.
    He was still in pain of the bite, but he said “ok” and followed her “that bite is really good and painful, where did you learn to bite so well?” he asked laying his hand on the bite that was bleeding.
    “I train biting iron,” she said calmly
    “THE HECK ARE YOU CRAZY?” he screamed to her
    “nope” she replied, and they arrived at the ‘class’ in the woods.
    Spoiler!