Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

How Would You Rank their Haki?

I have kinda been wondering with all the ppl that we have met in the New world how does everyone size up as far as Haki goes.

I just want to see u guys' own personal list of who has the more haki and who has show more proficient use of Haki. This can be armament, observation, or both just state whichever Haki u think earns them their place on the list

Katakuri
    Zoro
    Sanji
    Diafuki (its ok to exclude him since we haven't seen a real match up with him)
    Luffy
    Cracker
    God Ussop
    Law
    Fujitora (its ok to exclude him since we haven't seen a real match up with him)
    Doflamingo
    Sabo (its ok to exclude him since we haven't seen a real match up with him)
    Diamante
    Vergo
    Don Chinjao
    Pika
    Smoker
    Tashigi

Feel free to add anyone that i may have forgotten, I just more or less want to see a discussion on this subject

To start though I think Luffy has shown to be more proficient in Haki than Doflamingo <_< though their amounts may differ.
    Last edited by Inari; Dec 5th '17 at 03:15 AM.
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Armament Haki: Fujitora > Katakuri > Cracker > Luffy > Sabo > Doflamingo > Zoro > Sanji

Observation Haki: Fujitora > Katakuri > Sanji > Luffy > Sabo > Cracker > Zoro > Doflamingo

Conqueror's Haki: Luffy > Doflamingo

Fujitora is an Admiral and indisputably has the strongest Haki of the characters seen so far (I didn't rank Big Mom because I have no idea how her Haki is besides blocking G4 with her arm I guess, but I don't know her CoO or CoC). Katakuri's CoO is what's forcing Luffy to use a major powerup, but Katakuri's CoA is strong enough to directly and heavily damage G4 Luffy, better than Cracker did. Luffy's G4 showed superior Armament feats than Sabo. Cracker, Zoro and Doflamingo don't specialize in CoO, and Sanji was able to dodge Katakuri's snipe shot easily, so he actually found out Katakuri's weakness a lot faster than Luffy did. Doflamingo has better Armament feats than Zoro and Sanji mainly because of his CoA Awakened string attacks that can briefly match with G4 Luffy.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    Armament Haki: Fujitora > Katakuri > Cracker > Luffy > Sabo > Doflamingo > Zoro > Sanji

Observation Haki: Fujitora > Katakuri > Sanji > Luffy > Sabo > Cracker > Zoro > Doflamingo

Conqueror's Haki: Luffy > Doflamingo

Fujitora is an Admiral and indisputably has the strongest Haki of the characters seen so far (I didn't rank Big Mom because I have no idea how her Haki is besides blocking G4 with her arm I guess, but I don't know her CoO or CoC). Katakuri's CoO is what's forcing Luffy to use a major powerup, but Katakuri's CoA is strong enough to directly and heavily damage G4 Luffy, better than Cracker did. Luffy's G4 showed superior Armament feats than Sabo. Cracker, Zoro and Doflamingo don't specialize in CoO, and Sanji was able to dodge Katakuri's snipe shot easily, so he actually found out Katakuri's weakness a lot faster than Luffy did. Doflamingo has better Armament feats than Zoro and Sanji mainly because of his CoA Awakened string attacks that can briefly match with G4 Luffy.
    Ya know Doflamingo has been shown capable of controlling ppl via the movements of his move parasite clear across dressrosa right <_< how is he below Zoro in CoA?

That and I would put Sabo on even ground with Fujitora the two seemed to match up well unless Fujitora is hiding something insane <_<

There is also where Luffy lies. I mean it is very noteworthy that in terms of haki Luffy is capable of matching one of the strongest Shichibukai, but do you feel that we may be overestimating him because of G4 which is yes a higher form of haki, but it very quickly depletes his gauge because he lacks the amount of haki to keep it going.
    Commander

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Katakuri- His haki is crazy strong
    Doffy/Luffy- Luffy's haki with gear 4 is pretty strong and Doffy showed to be more than capable of fighting even hand to hand
    Cracker- Seems to be fairly skilled with it but focuses way more on all the crackers than just being a straight brawler
    Law- overpowered Vergo's haki
    Vergo/Zoro- Both seemed to be pretty skilled have decent feats of stomping those below them
    Smoker- had a better showing against vergo than sanji
    Sanji- I feel like it has to be stronger than Pika's due to Zoro just one shotting pika
    Pika- decent
    Diamante- decent
    Don Chinjao- Unimpressive but he could turn it black
    Tashigi- Pretty pathetic showing tbh
    God Ussop- he just barely unlocked it

Spoiler!
    Silver | 0XP | 128.5k gold | Move Set | TL

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Only post-skip?

CoA: Big Mom > Katakuri > Luffy > Cracker > Sabo > Zoro > Vergo > Burgess > Pica > Sai > Chinjao

CoO: Katakuri=/=Fujitora(it really depends on the application) > Luffy > Sanji > Zoro > Usopp

CoC: Big Mom > Luffy > Doffy > Chinjao

To elaborate on some stuff:

Katakuri and Fujitora
    - Why I put them as equals is because it really just comes down to application. We've never seen anyone use foresight as well as Katakuri, nor have we seen anyone match Fujitora's sensory abilities. With that said, I would probably put Fuji over Katakuri, because he can pull meteors down from friggin' space, and he's blind.

Sabo
    - It might be more due to his fighting style, but he was able to do stuff like catch a sword aimed at him, as well as break Burgess' elbow pad.

Burgess
    - The reason why he's so much lower than Sabo is because we haven't seen that much Haki use from him. Nothing on the level of Zoro and Vergo.

Smoker
    - He isn't on here I have no clue where to put him. Probably around Burgess.

Big Mom
    - She blocked a G4 punch like it was nothing, and her CoC sends shockwaves.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Inari

Interesting idea, since you ask for our personal lists, we can rely on feats but also our own personal thoughts or estimations on how things should be as of right now, considering a little growth after Dressrosa.

CoA:
    BigMom>Katakuri>Isho>Sabo>Zoro/Cracker>Luffy>Doflamingo>Law/Burgess>Perospero/Daifuku/Oven/Vergo/Pica>Sanji/Sai/Smoker>Tashigi

CoO:
    Isho>Katakuri>BigMom>Sabo>Sanji>Luffy>Doflamingo> Law/Cracker/Burgess>Perospero/Daifuku/Oven/Vergo/Pica>Zoro/Sai/Smoker>Ussop/Tashigi

CoC:
    BigMom>Luffy>Doflamingo
    Last edited by Eco Seis; Dec 5th '17 at 01:13 PM.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Eco Seis View Post
    @Inari

Interesting idea, since you ask for our personal lists, we can rely on feats but also our own personal thoughts or estimations on how things should be as of right now, considering a little growth after Dressrosa.

CoA:
    BigMom>Katakuri>Isho>Sabo>Zoro/Cracker>Luffy>Doflamingo>Law/Burgess>Perospero/Daifuku/Oven/Vergo/Pica>Sanji/Sai/Smoker>Tashigi

CoO:
    Isho>Katakuri>BigMom>Sabo>Sanji>Luffy>Doflamingo> Law/Cracker/Burgess>Perospero/Daifuku/Oven/Vergo/Pica>Zoro/Sai/Smoker>Ussop/Tashigi

CoC:
    BigMom>Luffy>Doflamingo
    Hmm I can get behind this, a question though. What would u say is the difference between those that can completely cover their body in haki and those that can't? Is it mastery of their haki or Does using haki to cover over a wider area weaken its potency therefore explaining why higher level ppl like Doffy and Katakuri don't use it?

Though there r some flaws with the second one.
    Commander

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

I think it's quite hard to rate CoA. I mean, aside from the evident display of strength between Zoro vs Pica and Sabo vs Burgess or Bastille, how can we know that the person's defense isn't just better than the attack, without counting haki?

I mean, we saw Boo attacking Kelly Funk with haki and failing. We saw Doflamingo's attacks hurting Luffy despite both using haki, yet when Luffy used G4 he resisted Doflamingo's hakified attack.
    I could even point to Luffy vs ChinJao. They both clashed equally in one scene, but later when Luffy used G3 he defeated Chin Jao. Does that mean his haki is superior than Chin Jao's, or is it just a case of the attack being overall stronger?

Same goes for Sai. Was his haki stronger than Chin Jao's, or was it just his kick that was stronger? Because Sai's attacks didn't hurt Ideo as much as Chin Jao punch did in the Colosseum.

Like, can we say if WB's haki is superior to Akainu, or Aokiji, or Kizaru, or Shanks? Which one of the emperors have stronger haki? As far as we know Big Mom's Iron Baloon gives her pretty much all the defense she needs and the haki doesnt do much to aid her, like when she blocked Luffy's G4 punch (not saying her haki is weaker than Luffy's).

Can we say for sure Dogtooth's armament is stronger than Luffy, when we clearly saw that it was his DF stronger technique hurting Luffy?

CoO and CoC become much easier to rate, in this case.

Issho and Dogtooth are pretty much the best CoO users we've seen, with Sanji and Luffy being pretty good users too. Then we have people like Zoro and Skypea priests, and Coby, who have used CoO to some extent in a good way but didn't show great feats New World wise.

As for CoC, Big Mom, Shanks and Whitebeard take the cake. Doflamingo and Luffy are on a close level. Chin Jao comes at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Hmm I can get behind this, a question though. What would u say is the difference between those that can completely cover their body in haki and those that can't? Is it mastery of their haki or Does using haki to cover over a wider area weaken its potency therefore explaining why higher level ppl like Doffy and Katakuri don't use it?

Though there r some flaws with the second one.
    I think Full Body haki uses more of the user's stamina, therefore it's more risky. It's for when you want to defend from any kind of attack, like Pica and Vergo used.

Just because Zoro never showed Full body haki doesn't mean that his haki or strength output wasn't stronger than Pica, for example, so it definitely does not mean a stronger haki.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Overhaul

I pretty much agree with your statements, and I think they're very grounded, but I thought it was an interesting idea to rely on our own thoughts, as to how they should be ranked, for what we saw, and what we think it should be.

And I also agree with the Haki/Full Body theme.

@Inari

Like Inu said I think it uses more stamina, or even focus or whatever you wanna call it, and being capable of doing it, it shows if not mastery, expertise or great skill for sure.

But your overall power output culd be less than your rival, as proven by Law and Zoro, they are newbies compared to Vergo and Pica, and until they show full body, I have to assume, they can't, because they lack that specific feature due to less training and focus or concentration, even when they can achieve a higher "hardness", the same way Zoro isn't precisely suited for CoO, maybe its hard for him to apply that tecnique on his full body.

He can juggle 3 balls with one hand, but to do it with boths hands and feet, needs another set of skills, coordination and practice, he hasn't achieved yet.