View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    0 0%
  • **

    0 0%
  • ***

    1 3.13%
  • ****

    3 9.38%
  • *****

    28 87.50%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88
  1. #31
    ShichiDrewKai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston, the town of bosses
    Posts
    19,276
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    106,571
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts


    So many thoughts now!

    First off, Big Mom ain't so big anymore! My theory is that she gets skinnier as she empowers her personal homies. So, as napoleon gets bigger, she gets smaller. As prometheus burns hotter, she gets skinnier. So, the fact that her family has never seen her in this condition means she is going all out... and she. is. BADASS.

    But this brings me to my main point. WAY TO GO, SUNNY CREW! Jinbe is a true boss. Not only does he stop one of her more powerful sword strikes, he's able to knock her off her feet with some fishman karate wizardry! His cool head and intense skills are fast making him one of my favorites.

    The rest of the crew was awesome too. Brooke slicing zeus, nami distracting mama, and how about Chopper blocking a punch from big mom?!!? That was amazing.

    This is by far one of my fav chapters of this arc, and this arc may very well be my favorite arc in the series so far.

    Spoiler!

  2. #32
    ^^^^^^ Eco Seis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Spain's Atlantic
    Posts
    379
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    2,300
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    CRITICAL QUESTION: Is Oda badly nerfing Big Mom? She is a bloodlusted Yonko, who in her normal form can easily block G4 Kong Gun with her left arm. And yet her punch got blocked by Chopper’s Guard Point, she got injured by Jinbe’s fishman karate, and Nami managed to electrocute her?? Are half the Strawhats seriously comparable to a Yonko crew? Or is Big Mom stopped by plot armor? She could easily have murdered all the Strawhats with one hit. Kidd and his Supernova allies got their ass beaten by Kaido alone and yet Big Mom is struggling with half a Strawhat crew without Luffy or Sanji present??? How does this even make sense?
    The key is, and you said it, she did that to Luffy, in her normal state, right now:

    Fact number 1: She is hungry, starving even, with synthoms present in her physique already, she may be leaner and faster, but maybe a little bit less strong.

    Fact number 2: In her actual state of mind, she "doesn't have her fruit" if I'm not mistaken, if she loses control, the souls do too, and we aren't seeing her using her fruit at all, so it seems she can't use it, her 3 main aids seem to be different, because techncally, they are her, they are alive as an extension of herself, and I think that was a major factor against Luffy, something drained Luffy's vitality.

    Fact number 3: Its Jinbe, I didn't expect him to fair any worse, him or Zoro shouldn't do worst than that against a nerfed Yonkou or Top Commander, or Sanji if he is given the chance to do something in that matter, he did it before with Luffy, we are talking about stalling for a minute, not making any damage, and there is also having the future Pirate King's crew, as supporters.

    Bonus: Really nobody put a scratch on her, they only can stall, and not with their power, but only with her own powers, using all tricks and aces they have to reflect her own powerful attacks on herself, like with Zeus lightning, now, and from way back on the shore.

    And I bet you Kidd was pretty much alone against Kaidou, Hawkins is too smart, he fled to battle another day, and Appo shitted in his pants and backstabbed Kidd on the spot to gain Kaidou's grace. At least that's my theory.

    p.d: Sorry don't have much time to do the usual reply, but I thought this was good topic.

  3. #33
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    910
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by ShichiDrewKai View Post
    So many thoughts now!

    First off, Big Mom ain't so big anymore! My theory is that she gets skinnier as she empowers her personal homies. So, as napoleon gets bigger, she gets smaller. As prometheus burns hotter, she gets skinnier. So, the fact that her family has never seen her in this condition means she is going all out... and she. is. BADASS.

    But this brings me to my main point. WAY TO GO, SUNNY CREW! Jinbe is a true boss. Not only does he stop one of her more powerful sword strikes, he's able to knock her off her feet with some fishman karate wizardry! His cool head and intense skills are fast making him one of my favorites.

    The rest of the crew was awesome too. Brooke slicing zeus, nami distracting mama, and how about Chopper blocking a punch from big mom?!!? That was amazing.

    This is by far one of my fav chapters of this arc, and this arc may very well be my favorite arc in the series so far.
    Hmm...well what if all the homies that Big Mom creates are a drain on her own body. He needing to eat so much could be a way of retaining the energy needed for the fruit, and it would explain the whole tribute thing where ppl have to give her a portion of their souls every few months.

    I mean thinking back even as a child Big Mom lasted longer when it came to the fast, but then again she didn't stay in the rampage the entire time

    Treat or Life wasn't it???
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  4. #34
    Royal Nation Jamal Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ankara, Turkey
    Posts
    3,369
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    12,358
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    swordsman


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Milo @Cockycent @Segata @Inari @Duck @ICEMAN @KGB @ZoroXLee @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @FireAngeL @Joseph Joestar @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

    CRITICAL QUESTION: Is Oda badly nerfing Big Mom? She is a bloodlusted Yonko, who in her normal form can easily block G4 Kong Gun with her left arm. And yet her punch got blocked by Chopper’s Guard Point, she got injured by Jinbe’s fishman karate, and Nami managed to electrocute her?? Are half the Strawhats seriously comparable to a Yonko crew? Or is Big Mom stopped by plot armor? She could easily have murdered all the Strawhats with one hit. Kidd and his Supernova allies got their ass beaten by Kaido alone and yet Big Mom is struggling with half a Strawhat crew without Luffy or Sanji present??? How does this even make sense?




    1. Are Daifuku and his squad completely helpless since their steering wheels are broken? Or can Daifuku still be able to steer his ship?

    2. What is Bavarois role in the story? Since his introduction, he is just standing there and watching.

    3. If Cracker is still knocked out and Katakuri is fighting Luffy in the Mirror World, what exactly is Smoothie doing?

    4. Will Perospero die in this arc once Big Mom realizes the cake isn’t there on the Sunny? Or will Sanji make it in time, give the cake to Big Mom and thus save Perospero’s life?

    5. Is Oven going to pursue Sanji and Firetank Pirates? Or is he going to stay behind with a dead Pound?

    6. Is Jinbe as strong as a Top Yonko Commander? He stopped Cognac: Blade of Destruction, a powerful named Yonko attack, with Hakified arms! Could he solo and defeat Cracker or Katakuri? Or is it unlikely?

    7. Is Cognac: Blade of Destruction stronger than Spear of Elbaf: Mighty Nation, a named giant attack Big Mom used in Seducing Woods? Cognac is literally a fiery blade!

    8. Where is Germa currently? Is Judge still knocked out? Will we see his eyebrows that look similar to Sanji’s?

    9. How did Chopper’s Guard Point block a bloodlusted Big Mom slam? How is Chopper still okay after that attack?

    10. Jinbe continues to solo an enraged Yonko. He even drenched Big Mom’s fiery hair with Sea Current Lifter. Is he stronger than Zoro and can match G4 Luffy?

    11. Is Jinbe’s Fishman Karate Ultimate Technique: Vagabond Drill as strong as G4 since he directly injured Big Mom? Even Daifuku was shocked!

    12. Are Big Mom’s Special Homies weaker than Brook? Jinbe obviously is fodderizing Prometheus but Brook previously injured Prometheus and split Zeus into two... allowing Zeus to be controlled by Nami to shock Big Mom!

    13. Will Big Mom kill and eat Zeus for betraying her?

    14. Will Sanji even fight anyone in this arc? Will Sanji vs Daifuku ever happen?

    15. Will Big Mom kill and eat Pudding for ruining the wedding and betraying her?

    Critical Answer:

    She’s nerfed. Before being bothered remember the last yonko. WB the strongest at that, had heart attacks allowing weak fodders stab him and actually stop his rampage, Squardo even got the best of him to which Marco noted why. I take it that Big Mom not eating is a disorder/disease just like WB had heart disease. This might be the cause of her weakening, she went from destroying Judge in his rage mode, bashing Capone in his Big Father castle form down to size, to not being able to do a thing. Evidence is in the last few chapters. Chapters ago the swing of Napoleon created a massive slash greater than Mihawk’s. But now it barely harms Jinbe in a direct hit. Prometheus disintegrated an entire forest and Zeus created a massive hole that didn’t even harm Big Mom now his simple shocks is causing her harm. I think her eating problem weakens her, notice how he children are noting the amount of time she hasn’t eaten? Does it matter that she didn’t eat in 8 hours? Katakuri went that long without eating, Luffy did as well and they’re beating the crap out of each other, so I think her weakness lies in her meal times which is why her crew is scared right now, this might be how she’s defeated the allies might keep her food away from her in a future conflict.

    1. Unless one can fly or they know geppo they’re not helpful for Big Mom right now.

    2. Maybe he’s gonna betray Big Mom, he seems irrelevant right now so maybe he’s playing a bigger role behind the scenes I still stand by the prediction that Big Mom has some children ready to betray her.

    3. Still posing for the camera, girls have to take several pictures before finding the right one.

    4. Hopefully not, Perospero deserves a death at this moment after what happened to Pedro.

    5. Oven is the only guy with a working fleets so it sounds about right.

    6. Jinbe has proven time and time again that he’s a top commander level, he is one of 3 characters to stop Akainu’s attacks aside from Marco and Whitebeard, he fought Ace for 5 Days who’s btw a top commander of a yonko’s crew, and he’s dangerous enough to be a level 6, strongest fishman who stopped the same attacks that killed Ace with his bare hands, and was durable enough to survive a massive hole in his chest from Akainu. Being that he has Cracker’s weakness in his control I think he could push Cracker far. Jinbe will be the top guy after Zoro in the crew.

    7. Hmm idk

    8. Probably, Germa is on their way along with the fire tanks and a big rendezvous is fixing to occur.

    9. It didn’t seem to connect fully, I think I missed a panel.

    10. Idk, and we didn’t see Zoro go all out yet, maybe we can see Luffy’s top three commanders go all out against yonko’s commanders to bring out their best like with Luffy.

    11. Big Mom is weakened severely by not eating in 8 hours.

    12. Yes, they’re not that strong they only produce strong attacks.

    13. It’s her soul so technically she’s only regaining her soul.

    14. Idk and idk

    15. Probably angry but not successfully eat her though.



  5. #35
    Pirate Hunter Hasnain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    11
    Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    22
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    martialarts chef


    "Just dischage all that , you'll feel good" -Nami
    Somehow that doesn't sound quite right
    HMR

  6. #36
    Overhaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,209
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    7,674
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin entertainer


    @AppleCider
    CRITICAL QUESTION: Is Oda badly nerfing Big Mom? She is a bloodlusted Yonko, who in her normal form can easily block G4 Kong Gun with her left arm. And yet her punch got blocked by Chopper’s Guard Point, she got injured by Jinbe’s fishman karate, and Nami managed to electrocute her?? Are half the Strawhats seriously comparable to a Yonko crew? Or is Big Mom stopped by plot armor? She could easily have murdered all the Strawhats with one hit. Kidd and his Supernova allies got their ass beaten by Kaido alone and yet Big Mom is struggling with half a Strawhat crew without Luffy or Sanji present??? How does this even make sense?
    The day you stop using bias and hype, I'll be happy.

    1 - it was not a punch. She was trying to catch Nami with her hand.
    2 - she was not injured by either Jinbe nor Nami's attack, there's no sign of injuries. Yes, she got blown back, but did she show any pain? Any sign of being hurt? She didn't even block it, like she did against Luffy's punch. Same about Nami's attack, she was electrocuted but she shows no signs of being affected by it.

    Just because half the Straw Hats can kick a Yonko off the ship using her own powers against her (homies) doesn't mean they are comparable with her crew lol. Big Mom herself is not a Yonko Crew alas, BB and his crew killed a weakened WB. The current Straw Hat crew may very well be on the same level or above BB and his crew when they killed WB.

    Luffy and Zoro can push an Admiral back, even when that Admiral blocked the attack, why is it surprising that Jinbe is strong enough to push a hungry BM back too? Aren't Yonkos and Admirals relatively close in strength? Pushing back and damaging are 2 different things.

    BM wasn't damaged, not even by G4 Luffy. And as for the fight against Kaido, did we see how it went? Do we know if all of them took part in it, or if Kidd's crew was the only one? Do we know if Kaido was undamaged from it? Dont go assuming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    I kind of expect Chopper to look bad >_> so I call BS on him guarding against BM
    Why lol? That wasn't even a punch. She wasn't aiming to kill anyone, just catch Nami, and Chopper guarded against it. Still impressive.
    Pre TS Luffy also guarded against Sengoku's punch and I didn't see many people bitching about it, because it's Luffy
    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    He has had to resort to Monster Point to get something done almost in every serious situation he has been in since the start of the timeskip =_=

    Kungfu point is fodder control

    Heavy point is basic

    Besides monster and brain point we barely see the others.

    the fact that he suddenly remembered he had guard point is amazing though. <_< i will at least say that and it didn't disappoint.
    He used guard againsnt Surume too

    And it's not like he goes Monster Point everytime.
    1 - one shot Dosun
    2 - Franky in his body
    3 - with a damaged, exhausted body thanks to Franky, stopping the giant angry kids at PH
    4 - cooperative attack with Sanji to counter BM pirates
    5 - fighting Brullee and her forces

    Nagging about Chopper using Monster Point is like nagging about Sanji using Diable Jamble or Luffy using his gears tho ... it's their strongest attacks, which they use to finish things faster and deal more damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Nikolov View Post
    Nami - Big Mom 2-0... this time the Yonkou was nearly "electorcuted".
    quite
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenJoe View Post
    Best chapter of the year, damn it was so intense !!
    Jimbe isn't cut ?
    Brook is the MVPs of the MVPs damn people called him useless PreTS now he's a beast of handiness !
    He was cut, we see blood splashing from the slice. He just didnt lose any limb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    This chapter was soooo MVP! It didn't go how I expected at all. Neither of the recent chapters really do. I assumed the SHs would need help from Germa or the Sun Pirates to get BM off the ship.

    But as I said, it was an MVP chapter filled with MVP moves! Now I really wonder how strong Jinbe is. That Haki of his seemed to not be normal Haki. Was it actually even Haki? I mean, it looks like Koka, but he called it something else. The Jaiminis translation called it shark skin, so maybe it's simply a mix of Jinbe's tough skin and Haki. Either way, he fucking blocked it! Then was sent flying...

    Brook was obviously an MVP yet again. He asked a freaking Yonko to see their panties But how he completely blitzed past her was quite impressive.

    Nami took the situation into good use, too. I wonder how much pain that caused BM. And even freaking Chopper stepped up with his Guard Point! I don't think we've seen him use it since they traveled to FI.

    That last attack Jinbe performed, though... damn. It didn't injure BM or anything, but he actually managed to knock her off the ship, which is more than can be said for how much damage Luffy did when he attacked her. But granted, BM was in a different state back then, and it's hard to tell how much her hunger is affecting her.

    Either way, they only managed to get her off the ship. They haven't escaped her. I wonder how they can keep this up, because BM thoroughly fucked up Sunny.
    Well, he also blocked Akainu's punch, so it's not the first time he shows this kind of durability

    I don't think Big Mom has been damaged in the slightest.

    When Luffy attacked her, she blocked with her arm and CoA. This one, she took it head on in her body she didn't try to defend whatsoever. Like you said, could be due to her mental state, may affect her fighting abilities and make her more reckless.


    Quote Originally Posted by R0R0N0AZ0R0 View Post
    jinbei lost his left arm?
    Nope. He got sliced, just a flesh wound


    Quote Originally Posted by Hasnain View Post
    "Just dischage all that , you'll feel good" -Nami
    Somehow that doesn't sound quite right
    of course it does
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!




  7. #37
    Hachibukai shri3kbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,358
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    897
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    marksman entertainer


    Cool chapter. I like how they worked together to drive off BM. It looks like she is a bit weaker. I wonder if she'll get the cake soon or if Luffy will fight her like that in some chapters? Anyways, with all this time spent on this arc I think she'll get beaten here. Still some fights left for this arc. Wonder if they are happening in the coming chapters and Luffy can face her on chapter 900, or is it too soon?

  8. #38
    FireAngeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    DreamZ
    Posts
    2,716
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    10,392
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Do you guys think if and only if Vagabond Drill is stronger than Kong Gun. Yeah there are other significant matters involved, but at least be logical and fanboy.

  9. #39
    Yomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3,586
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    910
    Gold
    7,070,473
    EXP
    529
    martialarts scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    @AppleCider


    The day you stop using bias and hype, I'll be happy.

    1 - it was not a punch. She was trying to catch Nami with her hand.
    2 - she was not injured by either Jinbe nor Nami's attack, there's no sign of injuries. Yes, she got blown back, but did she show any pain? Any sign of being hurt? She didn't even block it, like she did against Luffy's punch. Same about Nami's attack, she was electrocuted but she shows no signs of being affected by it.

    Just because half the Straw Hats can kick a Yonko off the ship using her own powers against her (homies) doesn't mean they are comparable with her crew lol. Big Mom herself is not a Yonko Crew alas, BB and his crew killed a weakened WB. The current Straw Hat crew may very well be on the same level or above BB and his crew when they killed WB.

    Luffy and Zoro can push an Admiral back, even when that Admiral blocked the attack, why is it surprising that Jinbe is strong enough to push a hungry BM back too? Aren't Yonkos and Admirals relatively close in strength? Pushing back and damaging are 2 different things.

    BM wasn't damaged, not even by G4 Luffy. And as for the fight against Kaido, did we see how it went? Do we know if all of them took part in it, or if Kidd's crew was the only one? Do we know if Kaido was undamaged from it? Dont go assuming again.

    Why lol? That wasn't even a punch. She wasn't aiming to kill anyone, just catch Nami, and Chopper guarded against it. Still impressive.
    Pre TS Luffy also guarded against Sengoku's punch and I didn't see many people bitching about it, because it's Luffy

    He used guard againsnt Surume too

    And it's not like he goes Monster Point everytime.
    1 - one shot Dosun
    2 - Franky in his body
    3 - with a damaged, exhausted body thanks to Franky, stopping the giant angry kids at PH
    4 - cooperative attack with Sanji to counter BM pirates
    5 - fighting Brullee and her forces

    Nagging about Chopper using Monster Point is like nagging about Sanji using Diable Jamble or Luffy using his gears tho ... it's their strongest attacks, which they use to finish things faster and deal more damage.

    quite

    He was cut, we see blood splashing from the slice. He just didnt lose any limb.

    Well, he also blocked Akainu's punch, so it's not the first time he shows this kind of durability

    I don't think Big Mom has been damaged in the slightest.

    When Luffy attacked her, she blocked with her arm and CoA. This one, she took it head on in her body she didn't try to defend whatsoever. Like you said, could be due to her mental state, may affect her fighting abilities and make her more reckless.



    Nope. He got sliced, just a flesh wound




    of course it does
    It would be more like nagging about Luffy almost exclusively using one gear. My favorite part of Chopper's fighting style pre-TS was his ability to change form mid fight, He would use Jump point for speed, brain point for its size to evade as well as his intelect, and Arm point to deal heave attacks <_< that kind of fighting style is gone now =_=

    and I already pointed out the sengoku vs preTS Luffy thing on the Spoiler thread

    The chopper blocking thing isn't a big deal
    Commander
    Saya | 6.1 | Calamity's Rebirth | Travel Log | ??? XP | ??? Gold

  10. #40
    Nekomamushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Lillehammer!
    Posts
    25,239
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    51,766
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    @Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Milo @Cockycent @Segata @Inari @Duck @ICEMAN @KGB @ZoroXLee @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @FireAngeL @Joseph Joestar @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

    CRITICAL QUESTION: Is Oda badly nerfing Big Mom? She is a bloodlusted Yonko, who in her normal form can easily block G4 Kong Gun with her left arm. And yet her punch got blocked by Chopper’s Guard Point, she got injured by Jinbe’s fishman karate, and Nami managed to electrocute her?? Are half the Strawhats seriously comparable to a Yonko crew? Or is Big Mom stopped by plot armor? She could easily have murdered all the Strawhats with one hit. Kidd and his Supernova allies got their ass beaten by Kaido alone and yet Big Mom is struggling with half a Strawhat crew without Luffy or Sanji present??? How does this even make sense?


    Why is it always about power scaling for you? Read the story sometimes, don't just worry about who's stronger than who. That should be obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBreaker View Post
    Loved this chapter! The intensity from the beginner to finish.

    We will probably see Zeus vs Prometheus next chapter
    Hmm, interesting match up, and seems very possible. Zeus seems toast right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    Yep, and now we go on break for the new year I believe.



    Big Mom also guarded against Luffy with Haki. Enraged Big Mom hasn't used haki yet.

    I am pretty sure she cant use observation in this state.
    Yeah, since CoO requires focus, it's probably impossible for her right now. And true, we haven't seen any CoA yet, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Well, he also blocked Akainu's punch, so it's not the first time he shows this kind of durability

    I don't think Big Mom has been damaged in the slightest.

    When Luffy attacked her, she blocked with her arm and CoA. This one, she took it head on in her body she didn't try to defend whatsoever. Like you said, could be due to her mental state, may affect her fighting abilities and make her more reckless.
    True, but then we saw him get pierced through the gut by Akainu, as well

    Doesn't look like it. The lightning shook her, but it didn't seem to do much, if anything. Vagabond Drill only got her off the ship.

    Yup, most likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    Cool chapter. I like how they worked together to drive off BM. It looks like she is a bit weaker. I wonder if she'll get the cake soon or if Luffy will fight her like that in some chapters? Anyways, with all this time spent on this arc I think she'll get beaten here. Still some fights left for this arc. Wonder if they are happening in the coming chapters and Luffy can face her on chapter 900, or is it too soon?
    What I wonder is if she'll keep attacking them after the cake, or if it will effectively KO her. That seems to be the point of the cake, because if her hunger is quenched from the cake, she'll be herself again. 900, if Luffy fights her, seems reasonable.

    Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    Do you guys think if and only if Vagabond Drill is stronger than Kong Gun. Yeah there are other significant matters involved, but at least be logical and fanboy.
    Hmmm, it might be close, or equal, to Kong Gun. Hell, it might be stronger. As for King Kong Gun, I doubt it's anywhere close to that. I love seeing Jinbe show his true strength, though. Finally!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inari View Post
    It would be more like nagging about Luffy almost exclusively using one gear. My favorite part of Chopper's fighting style pre-TS was his ability to change form mid fight, He would use Jump point for speed, brain point for its size to evade as well as his intelect, and Arm point to deal heave attacks <_< that kind of fighting style is gone now =_=

    and I already pointed out the sengoku vs preTS Luffy thing on the Spoiler thread

    The chopper blocking thing isn't a big deal
    Agreed. He's just taking on a blunt attack, seemingly not even full force. And you're right about Luffy and Sengoku, that's a good point.

    - All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •