Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One Piece Chapter 892 Discussion and 893 Predictions

"RECOGNIZED AS STRONG OPPONENTS"

One Piece Chapter 892 Discussion and 893 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 892 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 893

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nekomamushi For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Jan 27th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Sorry, @Yomi and @Derfel, your posts got deleted Had to make a new thread.

Fiiiiiiiiinnnnaaaalllyyy!!! I've seriously been slowly dying all day, waiting for this chapter. I assumed it would be released early in the day, and I ended up waiting 12 hours. So just getting to read it is a good feeling.

Alright, so this was more of a set-up chapter than anything else. They happen every 10 or so chapters in OP, it seems Actually, probably less frequently.

So now we finally get to see what Smoothie's purpose is in this arc. Though, I find it weird she's not going after Bege. If they are so worried the cake is poisoned, wouldn't she be the best person to wring the poison out of BM? Either way, this makes me happy. She's been complete trash this entire arc, but now she'll get to prove her worth.

And now with that said, we're starting to see how the BM Pirates will fall this arc. They've divided their forces, and they have no idea what's coming for them. As readers, we obviously know of Germa and the Sun Pirates, and they will be big going forward. At the very least, Germa is headed to Cacao. This part of the fleet will be crushed. Well, crushed is a strong word. They'll lose.

Now, who will Sanji's opponent be? Jinbe is pretty much the only one who can take on Smoothie. Whether or not he gets help, that remains to be seen. Maybe he'll get help from Reiju. But back to Sanji. He already started a fight with Oven. Will we see him finish it?

Also, Daifuku, he's currently adrift. I wonder if he's either drifting to Cacao, or if he'll be picked up by Smoothie.

And back to Smoothie. Her sisters, they must be her twin sisters, right? They're all in order as far as when they were born.

LLLLLLLUUUUFFFFYYYYY!!! I gotta say, I do like it that he's fighting more than one opponent. It makes that much more badass. But really, defeating just Katakuri is enough. That was a cheap shot by Bubble Butt(what's her name?), which led to Luffy getting dealt a big blow. I wonder how much damage that actually did. It seemed like he managed to dodge most of it, but it got him on the side good. Dude is going to be scarred up after this battle! I'm also curious about what that upper top panel on the final page is about. Is it just him moving really fast?

And finally, the last panel of Luffy, it's clear he's in pain, but I actually think he looks angry, too. And I wonder what that "Deep regret" is about.

@Overhaul, I just saw your mention about it in the spoilers thread, that this might be Luffy unlocking his CoO to Katakuri's potential. That's an awesome theory, and it works!

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman engineer

Dogtooth is obviously gonna be mad once he realises Luffy got hit because of his sister
    Guess who we're talking about :
    Because XX shows nothing impressive besides being an arrogant-humble idolizer who worships anyone he sees to be cool.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

What a head-bust of Ussop on the dwarfs' ship.... And that face of Smothie's sister (in the middle) is so alike of that Bluejam's subordinate.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Stein @Aertes @Jam @Jamal Henderson @Yomi @Milo @Cockycent @ICEMAN @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @Outlaw @Duck @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Nami hugs Sanji! And Sanji is heart eyed! What is Pudding’s reaction to this? Is she jealous of Nami?

2. Okay Perospero told Bavarois that they will pursue Bege and Big Mom. But why did Perospero order Smoothie to follow the Strawhats? Smoothie is a Sweet Commander! She has a higher rank than Perospero!

3. Related to 2, is Katakuri Perospero’s boss or is Perospero Katakuri’s boss?

4. Are Smoothie, Citron and Cinnamon triplet sisters? Just like Katakuri, Daifuku and Oven are triplet brothers?

5. Is Cracker a triplet sibling with anyone? Or is he just by himself?

6. Who is stronger: Boa Hancock and her two sisters or Smoothie/Citron/Cinnamon?

7. Where exactly is Daifuku? Will Daifuku intercept the Strawhats and demand a 1 vs 1 with Sanji?

8. Is Pound dead or will he spontaneously revive and fight Oven? Or did Oven successfully decapitate Pound?

9. Where are the Germa/Vinsmokes? Will they intercept Smoothie/Citron/Cinnamon?

10. Why is Katakuri allowing Luffy to strengthen his CoO by dragging the fight? This is what happened in Cracker vs Luffy that dragged for hours, allowing Luffy’s CoA to be strong enough to tank Hakified Honey Pretzel and KO Cracker. Why is Katakuri making the same mistake?

11. Why did Katakuri stop using Peerless Donuts: Strength Mochi on Luffy? The same attack beat up G4 Luffy, but this is base Luffy who is just dodging the mochi donuts? So base Luffy is more evasive than G4 Luffy?

12. If Mochi Pounding failed to do anything against Luffy before Katakuri relied on Awakening, why is Katakuri using the same attack on Luffy who was dodging awakened mochi attacks?

13. Why did Flambe interfere in Luffy vs Katakuri by trapping his leg with gum and allowing him to get hit by Mochi Pounding? Katakuri specifically said he wanted a 1 vs 1 fight with Luffy. Is Flambe being nosy and obnoxious?

14. If Luffy captures Flambe and use her as a hostage, will Katakuri pull a Sasuke and shoot her down in rage?

15. Where is Brulee?

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Looking at the last two pages, Luffy isn't experiencing any pain from getting shot through the leg. And he's being shot at with arrows, so the arrow should be visible. It might've gone straight through, but there's no sign of it on the ground.

So, going with the theory that this was Luffy using CoO, I wonder if he foresaw that attack, but was distracted enough by it that Katakuri still managed to land the blow. Because Flampe laughing at the end doesn't really fit in with CoO, unless she somehow enters their battlegrounds. But that's such a fucked up injury for Luffy that it can't have actually landed, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenJoe View Post
    Dogtooth is obviously gonna be mad once he realises Luffy got hit because of his sister
    Yeah, one would think his pride would get in the way. But at the same time, he's becoming increasingly concerned. I think he'd rather finish off Luffy any way possible. Ehh, I'm 50/50 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Nikolov View Post
    What a head-bust of Ussop on the dwarfs' ship.... And that face of Smothie's sister (in the middle) is so alike of that Bluejam's subordinate.
    Haha, had to laugh at that Yeah, and she has Weevil's hair

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Yeah @Nekomamushi.

It may just be that either the damage from the spear was just Luffy predicting what would happen, or starting at the bolt piercing through his leg ... although Dogtooth's panel of thought right after it doesn't really help with that theory. Last time we saw that was when Mihawk cut Luffy's arm at MF, but that was just a prediction. Maybe, since Luffy's CoO could have gotten to the point of Dogtooth's, he can now predict chained actions, like the ones that happened.

Maybe Luffy fighting 2 opponents at the same time enabled him to learn how to predict attacks faster, and Flambe wanting to help Dogtooth is actually what's not helping at all and rather, helping Luffy improve.

And the arrow is seen on the ground, actually.

Next to his foot, left side.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

well, kinda disappointed because Pudding not jealous with Sanji reaction to nami

btw, Charlotte Citron :

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Maybe luffy didn't get injured at all rather his haki has progressed so far that he can see the future like dogtooth. So he seeing what will happen and he will counter it. Because that injury dogtooth made looks rather bad

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by rubberishguy View Post
    Maybe luffy didn't get injured at all rather his haki has progressed so far that he can see the future like dogtooth. So he seeing what will happen and he will counter it. Because that injury dogtooth made looks rather bad
    i hope this is true, this will be great

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast