Manga
    Thriller Bark
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    An interesting mix you've got listed there. Not even gonna lie Godspeed You! Black Emperor was the only artist I knew out of those but I don't really keep up with them as that is music I gotta be in the right mood for.

You've probably heard Seether with Songs like Fake It, Remedy or their collaboration with Amy Lee on Broken years ago.
    They are quite popular and generally softer than in the Song you've heard there.

Grained on the other hand is a german Underground Band that only has that one Album yet I think.

But if you like them you might just like the new Band of a friend of mine, the Album will drop later this year.

As for looking like the Singer. Do you mean I look like the singer of Camp Chaos? Or one of the Dying Fetus vocalists?
    Because neither is true
    I'd think you would like Elder. They do what Mastedon did, just better

Outside of that

1. hip hop
    2. prog rock
    3. experimental
    4. darkwave/goth pop
    5. art pop
    6. funk/jazz/soul
    7. idm
    8. metal
    9. pop
    10. underground amateur rap going into a berkeley hyphy direction

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    rise-chan is heavily overrated tbh

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

An interesting mix you've got listed there. Not even gonna lie Godspeed You! Black Emperor was the only artist I knew out of those but I don't really keep up with them as that is music I gotta be in the right mood for.

You've probably heard Seether with Songs like Fake It, Remedy or their collaboration with Amy Lee on Broken years ago.
    They are quite popular and generally softer than in the Song you've heard there.

Grained on the other hand is a german Underground Band that only has that one Album yet I think.

But if you like them you might just like the new Band of a friend of mine, the Album will drop later this year.

As for looking like the Singer. Do you mean I look like the singer of Camp Chaos? Or one of the Dying Fetus vocalists?
    Because neither is true
    Will take a look cheers

I don't know what band was that the one in the end when you show up, he may not even be the lead singer (probably not), but he was on stage whiping his hair and singing, I thought that was you

EDIT: It was Camp Chaos now that I checked again
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    I'd think you would like Elder. They do what Mastedon did, just better

Outside of that

1. hip hop
    2. prog rock
    3. experimental
    4. darkwave/goth pop
    5. art pop
    6. funk/jazz/soul
    7. idm
    8. metal
    9. pop
    10. underground amateur rap going into a berkeley hyphy direction
    Yep, heard it. I went through the list.

@Overhaul: No that was another person. He was a guest singer for that song only. The stronger next to him was the real Frontman.
    [center]"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D

Manga
    Thriller Bark
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Yep, heard it. I went through the list.

@Overhaul: No that was another person. He was a guest singer for that song only. The stronger next to him was the real Frontman.
    did you really listen through the entirey of the list? wew matt wouldn‘t expect you to be able to stand lil b since he can make actual shit on his albums sometimes. his entire appeal to me is that is he is some kind of rap captain beefheart

Quote Originally Posted by edd View Post
    rise-chan is heavily overrated tbh

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    did you really listen through the entirey of the list? wew matt wouldn‘t expect you to be able to stand lil b since he can make actual shit on his albums sometimes. his entire appeal to me is that is he is some kind of rap captain beefheart
    I only went through snippets skipping to the middle and giving 10-20 seconds a listen
    [center]"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D