[Discussion] One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion and 895 Predictions

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 3.57%

4 14.29%

23 82.14%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion and 895 Predictions

"12:05 AM"

One Piece Chapter 894 Discussion and 895 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 894 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 895

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nekomamushi For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Feb 8th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

So Katakuri is among the most powerful people in the world.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Seriously, the hype for this arc just won't go away for me. I was kinda pissed we didn't get to see more of the fight, even though what we got was plenty.

With that said, the chapter progressed the story a lot very quickly, and on all fronts. That's a very good thing.

Sooooo.... what's up with Smoothie? I wonder why/how she can grow bigger, because nothing from her DF suggests that she's able to do so, I think.

Jinbe and Nami are doing some serious teamwork! Jinbe is like the only non-idiot male in the crew, so I'm guessing that's something Nami appreciates. They go well together at sea. And Carrot's up! I wonder if she's capable of entering Sulong again. Does a full moon only last a day? Either way, I don't see it happening.

We finally got see Snack(!)... sort of. I'm a bit surprised by his bounty, but at the same time, not really. His bounty is lower than Perospero's, but that doesn't mean he's weaker than him. Pero has been around for quite some time, and Snack might be several years younger, and just hasn't been able to amass a bounty like higher than his yet. With that said, perhaps Pero being the eldest son means he'll never be a Sweet Commander.

Regardless, there's no doubt that Germa will show up at Cacao now. Sanji's going there completely alone, and there's no way he can face off against a Sweet Commander and Oven, let alone everyone else that are there. Now I wonder who Sanji will fight. Is it Oven or Snack? Maybe Luffy just exits the mirror world and beats up him, too Either way, it's nicely set up for a small war there now, too. 10k warriors, they said? Germa and their clones will probably be able to match that.

Snake Man! I love Luffy and Katakuri's dialogue, just basically talking without talking. Katakuri forcing him to stand up again, too. Man, I love this fight, and I love the kind of mutual respect they've built during this fight. Hopefully this isn't the last we see of Katakuri. Honestly, though, when you see the condition both guys are in, it's hard seeing Luffy win. But Luffy is able to somewhat keep up against Katakuri without even using G4. So however long it lasts, I think his strength will be convincing, and now it's basically time for Katakuri to endure.

But seriously, Snake Man! I've talked about Slender Man many times, where we see a slimmer Luffy that's much quicker, but it's sort of gotten lost on me the idea that it would greatly benefit him in this fight. I wonder if this is something Luffy already has mastered, or if it's something he's coming up with now. And I wonder how ridiculous the design will be

For one, I always love seeing Rayleigh. He's the man! And I loved seeing him get pissed at Luffy And there you go, it seems Luffy mastered the sensory aspect instead of foresight. But what Luffy said got me wondering. If he ended up in a fight like this, it depends on the person. I wonder what he meant about that, and how it will tie into all of this. Because of that, it kind of makes me think Katakuri will win, but will let Luffy go. But at the same time, he can't enter Cacao and watch the battle that will go down there without doing anything.

And no break!

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    So Katakuri is among the most powerful people in the world.
    As far as CoO goes, he surely seems to be.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman scientist

nice chapter

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Spoilers said Luffy will save Sanji but here we got ''the latter said that for Luffy'' actually.
    @Nekomamushi Actually in the chapter Ray said that the most powerful has this ability not the other way around.

I am still in the middle of reading.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

A birthday chapter This chapter was awesome!! I'd still like for a surprise draw/loss but either way Snake Man hype! This is gonna be great. I guess snake man is the opposite of tank man in that it happens when he's hungry. I like Luffy's focus on sensing emotion and talking about the opponent's personality. BTW Capone gonna toss the cake on the island? Strength feats! jk Smoothie finally showing off her power and it's intimidating. Jinbei Nami are the dream team. Might get to see more naval stuff with them in the future. So that's Snack. Awesome. Maybe Sanji will face him. I'm glad Oda focused on pacing this chapter and it worked really well, so I look forward to whatever Sanji does here and I hope he has enough time for it. 5/5

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngeL View Post
    Spoilers said Luffy will save Sanji but here we got ''the latter said that for Luffy'' actually.
    @Nekomamushi Actually in the chapter Ray said that the most powerful has this ability not the other way around.

I am still in the middle of reading.
    Either way, is he wrong? Katakuri is the top commander in a Yonko crew. If there's a list of the 100 strongest people in the OP world, he's sure to be on it. Yonko, Yonko Commanders, Fleet Admiral, Admirals, Dragon, maybe a few Revs, some nations might have people of this level, and of course the occasional Pirate crew like the SHs might have someone to match him.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

My boi Sanji's getting a fight soon.

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

I’m a bit concerned that we’ve developed this formula of Luffy gets his ass kicked — flashback to Rayleigh training — new form wins fight but it was still a really good Chapter and I’m excited for SnakeMan!

Just really hope this doesn’t become a regular occurrence and the fights focus more on concepts that have already been established + strategy rather than pure hype BS...

(4/5)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

A much better chapter than last week even though that fight still won't end.

But we've got to see a lot of other plots progressing and the the Rayleigh flashback was a fun one. 4/5
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Latest Blog post - Superhero Movies 2017 - Ranked

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast