Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Snakeman Luffy vs Cracker

Snakeman Luffy VS Cracker

Character's Power: Everything we have seen so far. Luffy has advanced CoO.
    Battlefield/Terrain: Seducing Woods
    Restrictions: None
    My Argument: Much of the reason why Luffy got stalemated for hours is simply due to his inability to find real Cracker. With his now advanced CoO, he’ll be able to find Cracker much more easily and defeat him with fast and angular Snakeman attacks. Going with Luffy mid high diff.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

I think he'd have some trouble breaking some of the crackers tbh. Snake man seems more just speed not power

Spoiler!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Didn't Luffy find Cracker pretty quickly though? After all, Cracker was only able to stalemate Luffy once he started mass producing soldiers, something he could do only after Luffy found out the biscuit soldier wasn't actually him.

I'm not sure that there's really much Luffy could do against Cracker with advanced CoC tbh. Perhaps since he's faster though in Snakeman, Luffy could have dealt with the soldiers quicker and thus bypassed Cracker's defenses better? However, I also think Tankman was more suited to dealing with Cracker as Luffy was on the defensive in that battle more than he was in his battle with Katakuri.

Would give it to Luffy either way, since I think he was always stronger than Crakcer.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Didn't Luffy find Cracker pretty quickly though? After all, Cracker was only able to stalemate Luffy once he started mass producing soldiers, something he could do only after Luffy found out the biscuit soldier wasn't actually him.

I'm not sure that there's really much Luffy could do against Cracker with advanced CoC tbh. Perhaps since he's faster though in Snakeman, Luffy could have dealt with the soldiers quicker and thus bypassed Cracker's defenses better? However, I also think Tankman was more suited to dealing with Cracker as Luffy was on the defensive in that battle more than he was in his battle with Katakuri.

Would give it to Luffy either way, since I think he was always stronger than Crakcer.
    Boundman was barely able to destroy one biscuit soldier.

Snakeman's power output is not as big as Boundman, like we've seen when Katakuri was hit by Boundman's attacks and by Snakeman's, Boundman's sent him reeling harder and dealt more damage.

I don't think speed would win this, because Cracker could just surround himself with an impenetrable wall of biscuit soldiers that Snakeman wouldn't be able to pass through, even if it bent and twisted around them, since Cracker could put himself inside one.

In the end of the day, exhausting Cracker and provoking him to attack Luffy head on was the smartest move, because Snakeman wouldn't be able to do it, since it's highly probably it wouldn't be able to deal with the biscuits anyway.

As far as we know, Luffy might have used Snakeman during the 11 hours too.
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Senritsu no Tatsumaki! akatsukigogeta's Avatar
    Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Boundman was barely able to destroy one biscuit soldier.

Snakeman's power output is not as big as Boundman, like we've seen when Katakuri was hit by Boundman's attacks and by Snakeman's, Boundman's sent him reeling harder and dealt more damage.

I don't think speed would win this, because Cracker could just surround himself with an impenetrable wall of biscuit soldiers that Snakeman wouldn't be able to pass through, even if it bent and twisted around them, since Cracker could put himself inside one.

In the end of the day, exhausting Cracker and provoking him to attack Luffy head on was the smartest move, because Snakeman wouldn't be able to do it, since it's highly probably it wouldn't be able to deal with the biscuits anyway.

As far as we know, Luffy might have used Snakeman during the 11 hours too.
    while you right about the speed vs strength debate i feel like snakemans speed adds to its power in a way that doesnt make a drastic change between forms. Its not like the strength gap between g3 and g4.

With that being said i dont think snake mans normal attacks would break through but chip away at the biscuit soldiers, but it wouldnt be something cracker could counterattack against. Especially black mamba. He would be forced on the defensive until luffy eventually breaks him out and pummels him. I dont see cracker getting up from a king cobra.

However my question is that is this 'cracker fight luffy' with snake man or "current luffy" who has snake man fighting cracker again. If itsa the former i can see g4 ending before luffy finishes cracker however i still think hed win, but if its the latter, luffy destroys cracker. You gotta remember luffys power got vastly better over the katakuri fight. He wasnt just training his coo but his base and haki as a whole. Luffy leveled up quite a bit and would probably mid diff cracker at this point. He started off the fight needing to use g4 to be in katakuris league to being in base form equaling katakuri out and g4 becoming a trump card again. I think a fan calculation put luffy as 8 times stronger after the fight, but idk about that tid-bit of information to well. someone whos high diffing cracker wouldnt be able to beat katakuri so i think its safe to say he'll do a whole lot better now.