View Poll Results: Rate this week’s chapter!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.85%

2 7.69%

7 26.92%

6 23.08%

10 38.46%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 901 Discussion and 902 Predictions

"Even if you die, don’t die!!!"

One Piece Chapter 901 Discussion and 902 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 901 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 902

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by AppleCider; Apr 13th '18 at 06:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Apr 13th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I am finding if there are any pros in this chapter. As soon as I find, might comment as well.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

So I resolved to stop reading spoilers at Chapter 900, but I've seen some scuttlebutt about this chapter online. Are people seriously buttmad about this? Like, did people actually want it to be a cake-induced hallucination? Or a Nami mirage?

Also, I'm skeptical if that is actually Moscato. It's probably a twin or multiple sibling, as Moscato is the 16th son and the next closest is Montd'Or the 19th. They made a big spectacle of his death early on in the arc, so to have him show up here perfectly fine seems...bizarre.

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

All in all a good chapter, I like seeing Luffy and Jinbei's resolve. I'm glad the New Sun Pirates are getting to shine more, Aladdin vs. Oven is the hype. Wadatsumi had an emotional moment and the current was cool.

Sanji is almost conspicuously absent among the panels.

I hope Morgan's declaration means more Worst Generation hype in general.

3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Super Croc View Post
    So I resolved to stop reading spoilers at Chapter 900, but I've seen some scuttlebutt about this chapter online. Are people seriously buttmad about this? Like, did people actually want it to be a cake-induced hallucination? Or a Nami mirage?

Also, I'm skeptical if that is actually Moscato. It's probably a twin or multiple sibling, as Moscato is the 16th son and the next closest is Montd'Or the 19th. They made a big spectacle of his death early on in the arc, so to have him show up here perfectly fine seems...bizarre.
    Wow what the heck? I hope you're right about the twin thing that's weird.

And yeah I agree, a hallucination wouldn't have been good writing, it would just make chapter 900 skippable if anything.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Zou
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts entertainer

Garbage chapter.

All that fake suspense and build-up for nothing.

Oda really disappointed me with this one...

(1/5)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewtheAmericanDude View Post
    All in all a good chapter, I like seeing Luffy and Jinbei's resolve. I'm glad the New Sun Pirates are getting to shine more, Aladdin vs. Oven is the hype. Wadatsumi had an emotional moment and the current was cool.
    Agreed. The Sun Pirates as a whole are awesome.

I hope Morgan's declaration means more Worst Generation hype in general.
    Yeah this seemed like a weird ending to the chapter. It's like "Well duh: Luffy," but I'm hopeful that legitimate contenders to the throne emerge during or after Wano. Because neither Law (who was basically powerless against Doflamingo) nor Capone have shown anything close to Luffy so far.

Wow what the heck? I hope you're right about the twin thing that's weird.
    I checked the spoilers thread on a whim after reading the chapter and saw that bit about Moscato. Had to reread the chapter and did a double take when I saw him.

They hauled away his body and most of the citizens commenting on it said he was dead, so that's what I'm believing until Oda says otherwise.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

there are some good lines in this chapter, if only i didnt read the spoiler before, this will be a good read, damn
    i see the strawhat black flag still there on the ship, which flag that they burn in the previous chapter

btw, its rare to find someone laugh "normally" hahahaha in this manga

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

@Overhaul @Nekomamushi @Laboon @Aertes @Stein @Jam @Jamal Henderson @desa @Eco Seis @Milo @Cockycent @MorjMan @Joseph Joestar @FireAngeL @Duck @Segata @Yomi @Matternativ @ShichiDrewKai @The Pirate Prince @Gir @SniperKing

1. Why does Gerth, the Giant Pirates doctor, look like a giant version of Nami? How would Sanji react upon seeing her?

2. Where is Zeus? Only Prometheus and Napoleon are seen with Big Mom.

3. How is Moscato still alive? Does he still have some years left over? Or is it a twin?

4. Why is Daifuku not doing anything? Katakuri fought Luffy and Oven is trying to prevent Strawhat escape.

5. Wadatsumi somehow tanked Hot Sea Torpedo and Oven’s heat vision. Does it mean Sanji’s fire attacks and Hell Memories are far stronger than Oven’s attacks? Can Sanji burn Oven?

6. If Jinbe left the Sunny to help his old crew, will Sanji also leave to help the Germa? Sanji is hardly seen in the chapter!

7. When will Smoothie’s fruit name and attack names be revealed?

8. Is Zeff still in danger?

9. Did Chiffon still have access to the tarte ships from her island, which is how the Firetank Pirates were able to escape?

10. When will we see Caesar?

11. What happened to Sulong Pekoms?

12. Will Sanji’s cake have any effect on Big Mom besides giving her hallucinations and restoring her to full health?

13. Will Urouge crash into WCI and defeat Snack in another 1 vs 1 match?

14. What is Stussy’s reaction to Big News’ declaration? Will she give him the Du Feld treatment?

Senior Member AndrewtheAmericanDude's Avatar
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfThePirates View Post
    Garbage chapter.

All that fake suspense and build-up for nothing.

Oda really disappointed me with this one...

(1/5)
    I'm not gonna say this chapter is the best ever, but what were you expecting after last chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Croc View Post
    Agreed. The Sun Pirates as a whole are awesome.

Yeah this seemed like a weird ending to the chapter. It's like "Well duh: Luffy," but I'm hopeful that legitimate contenders to the throne emerge during or after Wano. Because neither Law (who was basically powerless against Doflamingo) nor Capone have shown anything close to Luffy so far.

I checked the spoilers thread on a whim after reading the chapter and saw that bit about Moscato. Had to reread the chapter and did a double take when I saw him.

They hauled away his body and most of the citizens commenting on it said he was dead, so that's what I'm believing until Oda says otherwise.
    Yeah exactly. We know Blackbeard's been putting in work so there's that, but I'd like for this to imply good stuff for Kid, X Drake, and the rest at Wano. That would be really awesome. Show us some stuff besides Luffy and the Strawhats.

People are pointing out that Mont D'or did say to take him to the infirmary quickly after it happened. At the time I thought it was just soul distribution or something. Not big on that move, but oh well Pedro and Pound died. If this is so then I have no clue as to how it could be reasoned that Opera lived. They were in crisis control and mobilizing to chase the strawhats, they didn't have time to help him

EDIT: I found one panel of Sanji but still this is weird
    Last edited by AndrewtheAmericanDude; Apr 13th '18 at 08:09 AM.

Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    1. Why does Gerth, the Giant Pirates doctor, look like a giant version of Nami? How would Sanji react upon seeing her?
    Because every girl in the series who isn't a granny, a land whale or a child is derived from Nami's design.

13. Will Urouge crash into WCI and defeat Snack in another 1 vs 1 match?
    Bring on the Urouge memes.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast