[Discussion] One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion and 903 Predictions

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll

1 3.57%

0 0%

4 14.29%

5 17.86%

18 64.29%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion and 903 Predictions

"End Roll"

One Piece Chapter 902 Discussion and 903 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga Chapter 902 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga Chapter 903

Start reading here @ OPB

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleCider For This Useful Post:

FireAngeL  (Apr 20th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Zou
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I had thought after reading full summary of spoilers that I'd give 1 rate to this chapter but I was naive. Katakuri made my day very happy. I don't think if even Oda knows what an amazing character he has created.
    And I didn't ever think think I'd like Brulee of all people at all just like Senor Pink.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Chapter 5/5
    Arc 4/5
    End Arc 5/5

I never expecting Zeff will show in the end of this arc,
    Katakuri really is a good character,
    and, Pudding's part in this chapter hit me really hard

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    martialarts doctor

If this is the actual end of the arc, then Whole Cake Island/Totland/[whatever its called] probably knocks Punk Hazard out to claim the spot of my number 3 favorite arc. Might even beat out Enies Lobby at number 2 once I can read all the volumes in one sitting.

Not sure which panel I like more, Perospero and the Katakuri triplets as youngsters or the return of my 3rd favorite East Blue character, Patty the chef.
    Last edited by Super Croc; Apr 20th '18 at 06:37 PM.

Fact: Oda will never introduce a character as useless as Kyuin.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

It's over?

Man, what a great chapter yet again. Last week was a letdown for me, but this chapter was reminiscent of chapter 900, with the lyrics throughout the chapter. But it was still different. In chapter 900, it was like the lyrics overwhelmed the chapter. Like the music is all you can hear, and everything else that is happening is doing so in dead silence. But in this chapter, it was more like the chapter was in the background, now that people were talking and everything.

Seriously, Oda is a master. It's weird how he's making his drawings come to life like that.

I also really liked the page where Pudding removes Sanji's memories. It was really cool with the film filter between the panels. With that said, it seems she only removed the memory of them kissing, because he still called out for her as she left.

Speaking of Pudding, these last few chapters have turned her into a really fantastic character. I feel for her so much Finally someone that doesn't bully her or use her, but accept her as she is. I have a hard time seeing her go back to the BM Pirates after this. She'll eventually leave, I'm sure of it.

Further development for Katakuri, too, and surprisingly Brulee. This chapter made her much more endearing. She always knew his secret, but didn't say anything. I loved the look on Katakuri's face when she told him she saw him through the mirrors And the reason Katakuri decided to cover his mouth is because of the scar Brulee got across her face.

BM seriously has a creepy vibe. The way she arrived with the "Life or dead" thing, oof. I'm worried about Jinbe But really, I like this ending, because Oda can play with it in the future. I would personally like to see Jinbe return to Wano safely, but it'll be difficult. They've fought against the entire BM fleet for so long and held their own really well, but BM is too much.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't get to see more of Germa, though. I'd like to see how things turned out between Judge and Snack, and whoever that other guy was. Or maybe it was in the pages, but I just didn't see it.

Beautiful ending to the chapter, too. Things could get scary, since we went back to Baratie! But fortunately, it seems everything will be alright. I liked the conjoined panels of Zeff and Sanji, too.

Oh, and Sanji learning about Pedro's death, it seems it hit him hard, as it should have. But I never considered it the way Carrot put it. The SHs saved Mokomo Dukedom, and I'd kinda forgotten about that. That Pedro felt indebted.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin navigator

THE ARC IS OVER!!

Ok, officially #3 or #4 of all time story arcs for me! Hands down good shit.

Katakuri is funny as hell. What is he planning...

Big Mom is taking ALL their souls. Except Jinbei, he will get away and report in!

Sanji is the MAN cooking up good ass food in a burnt ass kitchen on a fucked up ass ship
    Last edited by Jam; Apr 20th '18 at 01:56 PM.
    You will fight like a real soldier fights. You will forget what Hollywood taught you. Ocelot

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    marksman

The chapter in itself was fine but last weeks chapter was so disappointing it made me not really care much for this one, hense it gets a 3/5 as well.
    The last panel was pretty nice though.
    "Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your discostick!"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Latest Blog post - Superhero Movies 2017 - Ranked

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

This might be the single greatest chapter in one piece for me

Spoiler!
    Silver | 0XP | 128.5k gold | Move Set | TL

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Joestar View Post
    This might be the single greatest chapter in one piece for me
    Damn, that high praise? What did it for you? I loved every bit of it myself, but I don't know if I'd consider it the greatest ever.

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman thief

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Damn, that high praise? What did it for you? I loved every bit of it myself, but I don't know if I'd consider it the greatest ever.
    It was a nice ending, Sanji got a really big moment, Katakuri is now my favorite villain, the cliff hanger, the way it was delivered with the song without it taking over the throw back to what made us like sanji in the first place and that final bit with big mom. There might be bigger cooler fights in chapters and that but I read one piece more for the story than the fights

Spoiler!
    Silver | 0XP | 128.5k gold | Move Set | TL

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast