Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Also i couldn’t have protected Basil since he got superkilled.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow King View Post
    i wouldnt say this game was imbalanced but there was a lot of swing and really could have snowballed either way

the sidmo lynch was a blessing for us all cuz a bus driver might have been a headache to mechanically resolve and we mafia were very fortunate to have successfully killed ratchet n1 who flipped vig who didnt use his shot

i think from there it was game over especially once i used my strong cop fakeclaim in an unexpected way
    you also got a nice backup from Mohit

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by AppleCider View Post
    you also got a nice backup from Mohit
    yes
    theres a reaason why i advocate d1 policy lynches of known inactifags/trolls/deadweights

basil suddenly went beast mode but i ignored mohit despite knowing his meta because if anything i wanted you guys to form the association that i was connected to him should you have ever caught me

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

can i play a game with only good and active mafia players and mafia veterans please? My play is generally garbage and i need to learn and improve by playing with strong and active players. I can’t get distracted by noob and inactive townies who behave completely antitown.

Man I’m really salty and sour...

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow King View Post
    yes
    theres a reaason why i advocate d1 policy lynches of known inactifags/trolls/deadweights

basil suddenly went beast mode but i ignored mohit despite knowing his meta because if anything i wanted you guys to form the association that i was connected to him should you have ever caught me
    i’m definitely policy lynching inactive and useless players on D1 going forward

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

@AppleCider rejoice, I will be implementing a stricter rule irt players who are ruining the games by going awol repeatedly or doing other things that are harmful for the quality of the game.

Speaking of which I had warned you last time, @Spiegel and this is the 3rd strike so you will have to stay away from the games for a while. Last 3 games you played you got modkilled once, broke the MEME once and now signed up even though you knew you would be unavailable. So yeah, that's it.
    @Mohitv is new here so I am inclined to be less strict but I am warning you now that of you keep going inactive in the games I won't have any of it. Looking forward to actually playing with you next time.

Also, something minor that I forgot the other day @The Shadow King in our forum, there was since the time of the previous admins and there still is a rule that forbids all sorts of variations of fag so since I see you use them I would like to tell you because I wouldn't want any random mod seeing it and punishing you out of the blue (I personally don't have a problem with it but rules are rules so I have to warn you).

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

GG.

Dont regret the sidmo lynch one bit. The spiegel meta has been long established here, and while I dont expect anyone to research that, I do expect them to factor in what regulars are saying. If I had any kind of history of thinking the spiegel meta was NAI then those people would be the first to call me out. I didnt, because its the only meta read I tend to put stock in. It was inaccurate here but I think most agree an inactive spiegel is a scum spiegel. I feel like you only have yourself to blame for that lynch sidmo

Disappointed in my own play. Im tired of constantly second guessing myself and its a habit I need to break soon. There's no real reason for me to be so concerned about fucking it up for my team yet lately my indecisiveness has cost my team wins. Not good enough for me, imo. I need to improve there.

That said, Town didnt deserve to win. Basil I think was the best player but even he second guessed his own results, though he did get back on track. Gir I think you needed to be a rational head there and secure the stein lynch, basil never makes that play as scum. Mohit you needed to be more engaged and you know it, you wrote your own lynch there. I dont think you were the best lynch but you could have helped your case better anyway. Apple you were too caught up like gir and Id like to see you pull the trigger for the town more too, ironically something I need to work on as well. You can take control if you want to, youve shown some promise in this regard but youre not over the hill just yet.

As for the scum, I think you played well enough. Stein I think you were blindsided by basils claim and that showed imo, but you recovered which is what counts. TSK you played well, the cop claim was inserted nicely and you managed to retain enough distance between yourself and stein to the point where i think if one of you were lynched the other would win anyway.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465