Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Revolutionary Warmy

The W is silent

Hello darlings! Long time no see

After chapter 904, we were given the pleasure to meet the commanders of the Revolutionary Army, and the plans Dragon has for them.

Apparently, Dragon is planning on declaring war on the Celestial Dragons, right when the Reverie is about to start.

What does this mean?

1- Will they attack the Reverie, or move on the Celestial Dragons while the Reverie is procceeding?
    2- Will the Celestial Dragons attend the Reverie?
    2.a- And if not, what kind of protection will they have? Is that why Dragon intends to strike now?
    2.b- If they're in the Reverie, and it'll be heavily guarded, why is Dragon chosing now? Wouldn't he have been more succesful during an event when Marine forces were busy, like Marineford war?

3- What kind of attack will this be? Will Dragon lead a full assault with all his commanders, or will it be more of a strategic attack?
    4- If they face opposition, what kind of opposition will it be? Admirals? Gorosei? Vice Admirals? Cp0?
    4.a- Does the Rev Army have what it takes to face such opposition? They don't seem to have many powerhouses...

5- Who are the Revs main powerhouses? Are their commanders all on the same level of strength, or do they vary?
    6- Have we seen all the powerhouses from the Rev Army?
    7- Does Dragon have any trump card, like a weapon, power, devil fruit or an inside man like Kuma?

Lastly, what are the repercussions of such bold move? And how do you think the Straw Hats will react?
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

I believe that the commanders that were introduced are going to be haki powerhouses and their fruits being more for utility thank their fruit being the source of their power. Similar to how Sabo was prior to getting the mera mera. Sabo pre mera mera was a martial arts haki powerhouse and will be what pushes him through tough fights with top tier opponents with his fruit being just an add on which is how I believe this commands will fight.

The attack on the Reverie to me is going to be more of a declaration of war similar to how Pearl Harbor was for the US/Japan for WW2. It will not be an all out attack but it will be an attack that catches the Celestial Dragons by surprise. I could see there being a few of them that infiltrate the Reverie and cause chaos but it will not be top commanders that take part in this attack. An all out attack up front is too risky. The Revs have been building up their forces for years, it would be a shame/waste to piss it all away in one attack. Just my two cents.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    I believe that the commanders that were introduced are going to be haki powerhouses and their fruits being more for utility thank their fruit being the source of their power. Similar to how Sabo was prior to getting the mera mera. Sabo pre mera mera was a martial arts haki powerhouse and will be what pushes him through tough fights with top tier opponents with his fruit being just an add on which is how I believe this commands will fight.

The attack on the Reverie to me is going to be more of a declaration of war similar to how Pearl Harbor was for the US/Japan for WW2. It will not be an all out attack but it will be an attack that catches the Celestial Dragons by surprise. I could see there being a few of them that infiltrate the Reverie and cause chaos but it will not be top commanders that take part in this attack. An all out attack up front is too risky. The Revs have been building up their forces for years, it would be a shame/waste to piss it all away in one attack. Just my two cents.
    Interesting point of view.

You think they'll be as strong as Pre Mera Sabo? Honestly, from their presentation and because they're commanders, I'd put them at Donquixote Executive level, Sabo being around or a bit above Doflamingo level.

So you think Celestial Dragons will be present at the Reverie? I thought it'd be only the Rulers of various kingdoms. From what we know from previous Reveries, there were no Celestial Dragons mentioned nor present.

I think that they won't be there, and that's why Dragon will strike now. Because many marine forces will be deployed at the Reverie, which will leave the Celestial Dragons' protection more vulnerable.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post
    Interesting point of view.

You think they'll be as strong as Pre Mera Sabo? Honestly, from their presentation and because they're commanders, I'd put them at Donquixote Executive level, Sabo being around or a bit above Doflamingo level.

So you think Celestial Dragons will be present at the Reverie? I thought it'd be only the Rulers of various kingdoms. From what we know from previous Reveries, there were no Celestial Dragons mentioned nor present.

I think that they won't be there, and that's why Dragon will strike now. Because many marine forces will be deployed at the Reverie, which will leave the Celestial Dragons' protection more vulnerable.
    As strong as pre mera sabo? Doubtful but they will be formidable. I would say that the entire Rev Army is underestimated. Sabo is Yonko 1st mate level now that he has the mera mera and the commanders are Don Q level.

I did not realize that the CDs wont be at the Reverie which would make your point significantly more likely to happen.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    As strong as pre mera sabo? Doubtful but they will be formidable. I would say that the entire Rev Army is underestimated. Sabo is Yonko 1st mate level now that he has the mera mera and the commanders are Don Q level.

I did not realize that the CDs wont be at the Reverie which would make your point significantly more likely to happen.
    Don Q level? Damn, that's strong!

Well, I checked the wiki and they weren't at the other Reveries by the info we have there so I'm keeping that in mind as a possibility ahah.
    Why would they, anyway? They hate dealing with people inferior to them, despise it even. In their opinions, rulers of other kingdoms aren't as good as they are, they're just normal people.

Only some Ceslestial Dragons were good enough to even want to have contact with normal people, like the one who signed Otohime's peition for the Fishman and Law's family.