Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

A wild usso has appeared

Hey folks

Well I'm back. It's not the first time that I went offline but this time I had a feeling I wouldn't come back. For a long time at least. Well, to bring you guys upto speed I resigned from my job and then my dog died, I got kicked out of my apartment and then had to give my cat away cos I didn't have a place of my own. Then the job I scored afterwards didn't pan out the way I intend. They stopped picking up my calls.

Enough of sob stories, I got some work as a freelancer. And I'm still running around a few offices for interviews but now I've got a plan. I just have to work towards my goal of becoming a professional industrial designer and then start my pet toy design and manufacturing business.

Oh and I wrote this:

Looking through the tinted glass, I could see droplets attach themselves to the window pane. They would race towards the bottom as I cheered them on. It didn't matter to me who won at the end, it was just fun watching them. They'd glide down, some joining with others and becoming bigger. In doing so, they grew slower and sometimes faster. It excited me. But, it also made me wonder if life was somewhat like that. What if it we were all just racing, like droplets on the window but without an end, without winners.

Thinking about that, I shutdown my laptop one last time. It was never mine to begin with, but I'd grown attached to it. In a way, it was extension of myself and perhaps a representation; battered, but still going strong. Would I need it? My hands faltered for a moment, uncertain of whether I'd made the right decision. The growling thunder seemed to nudge me on, telling me to be brave. That things can be rough, but not forever. Hidden behind all of this, there would be a rainbow. Maybe.

With a deep breath, I walked away from my cubicle with an envelope in my hand. In it were the words "Your story has been accepted for publication in our magazine."

Well, it's a start. One that was away from mundane days filled with empty conversations. There was no winning in this race, but there was no losing either. From today on, I'll write and dance in the rain, moving like a drop on a window.

That's a summation of what's been up.

I'm back, but I can't promise much. Other than participation in OPD and the occasional post.

IZAYA | REVOLUTIONARY | UNDERGROUND ASSASSIN | 1.000.000 | TRAVEL LOG

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    archeologist

Hi man welcome back
    I can see your life is really challenging you
    It is nice that you will get your story will get publication wish you all the best for your next one's

Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by gerakilykos View Post
    Hi man welcome back
    I can see your life is really challenging you
    It is nice that you will get your story will get publication wish you all the best for your next one's
    Aye. Well I'm not getting paid for the publication but it's not an issue. Someone called me up asking if I'd take their dog. I said I'd love to but I need to get a steady job first. They promised to take care till I settle so yay. And then I'll bring my cat as well

IZAYA | REVOLUTIONARY | UNDERGROUND ASSASSIN | 1.000.000 | TRAVEL LOG

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    archeologist

Quote Originally Posted by usso View Post
    Aye. Well I'm not getting paid for the publication but it's not an issue. Someone called me up asking if I'd take their dog. I said I'd love to but I need to get a steady job first. They promised to take care till I settle so yay. And then I'll bring my cat as well
    I can understand you I do not have a steady job and it is difficult to have and a family like me.
    Well i wish you all the best finding something and see you more often here

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Welcome back Usso.

Stick at it buddy. I know it's been rough lately but you'll get there in the end.

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Great to see you're back, usso!

Keep on the positive attitude! Things can get better, and I hope they keep on getting better for you and that you find stability in your life.

Rough times are always a challenge, but we raise and become better, stronger individuals from them.

Sorry about your dog I know it sucks hard and hurts a lot. Dogs are great, and I'm sure your next one will be lucky to have you as his owner
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Not the doggo! What happened?

Hang in there usso. So many times it looked like you were on your deathbed, yet every single time you came back stronger than before. You will do so again.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Welcome back Usso.

I'm sure you have it in you to deal with all this mess. You'll come out stronger. Just don't give up!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Welcome back, Usso! Keep fighting

Lovely words I'll read them later

- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain -
    Spoiler!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman chef

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomamushi View Post
    Welcome back, Usso! Keep fighting

Lovely words I'll read them later
    I can't even... Read the words and then decide if you will call them lovely.