Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    I'm completely sure it's not going to happen again. I explained the issue with Ratchet. There are different elements that go against him in this instance and it's not going to happen if I encounter different people as Mafia.

I was playing well and had literally no reason to do that shit. That wasn't my Discord.

I know Ratchet since a long time and we had countless beef. I hope you will trust me or at least give me the benefit of the doubt.
    Heh, I was right that that post reeked! FeelsGoodMan
    To be fair, I don't understand why you 'd do an 180 from defending yourself to outing your team without any other sort of influence.

You can play Academy if you want (I will host a game soon) and if you behave well there you can play again since I am showing lenience because you are a newcomer. But I am warning you, if you cause trouble, you will be banned from our games. Rule #1 we have here is "no dickheads". Very easy to remember and quite easy to follow and avoid breaking it!

Like Gir said, same applies to the Fishmaster.

P.S. Out of curiosity, who neg repped you? lol
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

@Stein I did, but he already had a red bar beforehand. I've discussed it with Beta and agreed to leave it be, but I don't appreciate being accused of sabotaging the game in public which is why I don't wish to remove my neg rep.
    @Gir Feel free to put me back into "playing" if the game starts tomorrow. Evening preferably but I can catch up.

Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Heh, I was right that that post reeked! FeelsGoodMan
    To be fair, I don't understand why you 'd do an 180 from defending yourself to outing your team without any other sort of influence.

You can play Academy if you want (I will host a game soon) and if you behave well there you can play again since I am showing lenience because you are a newcomer. But I am warning you, if you cause trouble, you will be banned from our games. Rule #1 we have here is "no dickheads". Very easy to remember and quite easy to follow and avoid breaking it!

Like Gir said, same applies to the Fishmaster.

P.S. Out of curiosity, who neg repped you? lol
    Yes I will join that.

I discussed about it with Ratchet and there's the chance one of those trolls somehow guessed I was Mafia with him and framed me but I'm not sure honestly.

I will behave. I think this was a weird and ambiguous situation. Nothing like this ever happened to me before and I hope it's the last time as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345