Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP

Fifa World Cup 2018

Yeah, thread to discuss the World Cup, if we get enough interest I figure we can do a prediction thing too, I guess if we get like 3 or 4 people interested we can draw something up.

Strange start, imo. Never saw Russia blowing the doors off Saudi Arabia like that and I thought Uruguay woud deal with Egypt far more comfortably than they did. So I guess that means only one thing - England will be World Cup champions (yeah, yeah, I know...).

In terms of predictions given that the games have started I'm thinking if we just predict the group winners and runners up with for example 5 points for the correct 2, 3 points for the correct teams but in the wrong order, 2 points for one team in the correct spot (1st or 2nd) and 1 point for correctly predicting one team going through but in the wrong order. Then for the knockout ties 5 points for the correct score and result, 3 points for the correct team. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Queen Cheese; Jun 15th '18 at 02:32 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Queen Cheese For This Useful Post:

Overhaul  (Jun 15th '18)

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Portugal will win through draws again

But seriously now, was surprised with Russia's result. Guess Putin has more power than we assumed

Russia for champion!
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Whole Cake Island
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    swordsman smith

I will go with Germany cuz I'm a hardcore fan since the beginning (but I'm not German :/). Though this year, the teams are filled with young players because since last World Cup, a lot has retired. So, I can't really predict this year but still, I'm going with Germany

Since Germany is in Group F, my prediction for the top two is: #1 Germany and #2 Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaul View Post

But seriously now, was surprised with Russia's result. Guess Putin has more power than we assumed

Russia for champion!
    I saw an interaction between Putin and the Arabian King/Prince, it seemed like they made a deal lol, Putin is just awesome
    Wolfgang | 1 | 0xp

Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Dressrosa
    Beli
    Gold
    EXP
    assassin entertainer

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    I will go with Germany cuz I'm a hardcore fan since the beginning (but I'm not German :/). Though this year, the teams are filled with young players because since last World Cup, a lot has retired. So, I can't really predict this year but still, I'm going with Germany

Since Germany is in Group F, my prediction for the top two is: #1 Germany and #2 Sweden

I saw an interaction between Putin and the Arabian King/Prince, it seemed like they made a deal lol, Putin is just awesome
    Yeah Germany isn't having an easy time

Maybe they made a bet, first to score would buy something or pay lunch

As for Group B, I predict Spain in #1 and Portugal in #2

Group A will be Uruguai in #1 and Russia in #2

Group C will have Denmark in #1 and France in #2
    Think you know about powerscaling?
    Then come to the Tier List Thread and prove it!!