Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    -1,478
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Why it no work? wahh

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    -1,478
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    I know nothing of the players here so I can't assume one is serious or not so easily. He might not have been but I wanted to express my opinion over his statement. I don't understand your Vote, it looks definitely inappropriate in this instance given I'm a new player and the game has just started.
    Stop defending yourself. We can just team up and lynch him together.

    Be a man. Teehee xD

  3. #23
    Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,486
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    37,568
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    I know nothing of the players here so I can't assume one is serious or not so easily. He might not have been but I wanted to express my opinion over his statement. I don't understand your Vote, it looks definitely inappropriate in this instance given I'm a new player and the game has just started.
    That doesn't answer the question though. Did you think he was being serious there?

    Inappropriate how? Didn't you say like 2 posts ago that I am, to your mind, trying to put pressure on you?
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

  4. #24
    Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,486
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    37,568
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Why it no work? wahh
    Embarassing! eks dee
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

  5. #25
    Queen Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,003
    Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    7,383
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    That was my way of trying to ensure that no big fuckups are made since we have some unknown entities and some let's say error-prone players in the field.

    Did you really wonder if I was pretending to be productive, knowing my usual play?
    Yeah, I did. Because it strikes me as mailed in. Why do you have to make that post here, now, instead of when it's actually pertinent?

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    56
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    606
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    That doesn't answer the question though. Did you think he was being serious there?

    Inappropriate how? Didn't you say like 2 posts ago that I am, to your mind, trying to put pressure on you?
    My answer implies I thought he was being serious.

    By inappropriate I was referring to voting so early and for such reasons which is mostly the reason for your Vote I assume and not just the pressure itself.

  7. #27
    Stein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,486
    Manga
    Whole Cake Island
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    37,568
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0
    assassin scientist


    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Yeah, I did. Because it strikes me as mailed in. Why do you have to make that post here, now, instead of when it's actually pertinent?
    Strange, I don't think you 'd think I need to make any of that to appear productive, I usually just am without any of it.
    Thought it would be better there because everyone would see it when they start reading the thread. *shrug*
    The game of mafia is the eternal struggle between the admitted desire not to get lynched
    and the unadmitted desire not to read.

  8. #28
    Queen Cheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,003
    Manga
    Davy Back Fight
    Anime
    Only Manga
    Beli
    7,383
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Why it no work? wahh
    [vote=red]Stein[/vote]
    Copy paste that.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    56
    Gender
    Male
    Beli
    606
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Stop defending yourself. We can just team up and lynch him together.

    Be a man. Teehee xD
    I'm trying to understand more of him because I know nothing about his playstyle.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    42
    Gender
    Female
    Beli
    -1,478
    Gold
    0
    EXP
    0


    Vote Lynch: Stein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •